Tuesday, July 12, 2005

neighbor rant

I need to move out into the country. Somewhere so that my nearest neighbor is far far away. I'm moving in with Breezy.
Let me quickly list the neighbors I have had.
Katherine, the 13 year old neighborhood slut. Eventually, broke into our house, the dog got out, the dog got hit and killed by a car. We moved.

Next....Chris. The vietnam vet who lived under us. Nice enough man during the day. At 2am, every night he felt the need to bounce off the walls and yell "I'll slit your fucking throats you cunts" and then he would spend the next hour yelling at us.

Next........the lady who kept getting mugged. She lived two apartments over. We were scared to death all the time. Until we found out that she was really stabbing herself. Big relief to us. Huh?

Then we had Virgil, the peeping Tom. He was right next door. Again, nice enough, but it made running around the apartment naked, a little uncomfortable. We moved

Next.......Les, the Polish exile. He was exiled from POLAND and moved next door to us. Oh, he was a homophobe. did I forget to mention that. We ended up having to get a restraining order out against him. The night that he moved, he was kind enough to pour save urnine, yes folks, I said saved urine, all over my car. What a nice going away present.

Next.......Chris and Lynn, the closeted lesbian, crank addict couple. We enjoyed the midnight phone calls on work nights asking if we could help their friends, who were passed out, up the stairs and into a bed. Oh yes, could I please get out of my warm bed to come and help you on a work night to put your drunken friends in a safe place. Could I please?

Next.......The family of 5 with the three pitbulls. We live in a townhouse you fucking morons. He was an ultimate cage fighter. She was an ultimate bitch. Oh yes, we had words many times. Finally when one of the pitbulls tried to eat the poodle up the street, they left.

But NOW!!! I'm really pissed off at the newest neighbor. Now this probably serves me right because I may have made fun of TXmomma today. But yesterday I spend $6.25 to wash my car. It's shiny and very purty. Now these little bastards next door are having a water fight and guess where they are doing it. Yep, right next to my once shiny purty car. Now it is covered in waterspots and soap. I may be eating roasted children for dinner tonight. Wash em down with a nice chianti. Where is Hannibal Lector when you need him. Hrmph.

17 Comments:

Blogger ilse said...

Now, really, that you should say such things! I mean, good pinot noir goes much better with roasted children.

7/12/2005 5:39 PM  
Blogger Bravie said...

*snort*
Does that come in a box?

7/12/2005 6:31 PM  
Blogger Glowie said...

Thank you so much for making my hoodlum neighbors and my ex-neighbor who used to watch me through my windows seem like such wonderful neighbors. They're not so bad afterall.

7/13/2005 4:51 AM  
Blogger momma said...

*snort*

Uh huh. Water fight!!!!!

*sprays Carey with Super Soaker*

7/13/2005 6:27 AM  
Blogger Jen said...

So, are you saying that you don't like urine as a present? Shit.

*crosses URINE off of birthday gift idea list*

7/13/2005 7:31 AM  
Blogger jenbeauty said...

My neighobors sole goal in life is make sure I get drunk at the most unopportune times. Go figure...move to my neighborhood knockers.

7/13/2005 7:53 AM  
Blogger Breezy said...

What are neighbors?

*grin*

7/13/2005 2:38 PM  
Blogger Bravie said...

Breezy said that I could bring my 49er stuff but not my cats. She tried to pawn my 49er stuff into a closet or an attic though.
So I am moving to JB's neighborhood where they can just get me drunk.

7/14/2005 5:43 AM  
Blogger jenbeauty said...

The family room is ready for you carey...oh and you can bring the cats. My CHILDREN love cats...do you love children?

The keg is ready...well so is the liquor cabinet. Will Michelle be joining us because we do have a queen size pull out bed.

7/14/2005 7:19 AM  
Blogger BlindSlim~CSTL said...

Wow, we should get your old neighbors together with my old roommates. Sounds like a match made in heaven.

*grin* cstl

7/14/2005 12:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hear spankings cure a lot of stress from bad neighbors.

7/14/2005 3:53 PM  
Blogger Bravie said...

I know who you are, nananananana

7/14/2005 4:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd invite you to move into my nice, quiet, purdy little neighborhood, but it sounds like you are a freak magnet.

Carey moves in, there goes the neighborhood.

*snort*

7/14/2005 4:31 PM  
Blogger Bravie said...

OMG, that is exactly what we say. We are freak magnets. It is scary. We will never escape the madness. No matter where we go. *sigh*

7/14/2005 4:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

*snort* Of course you are freak magnets.

LOL!

*smooch*

7/15/2005 5:16 AM  
Blogger Immunegirl said...

Roasted children eh? I much prefer frying them.

7/15/2005 1:22 PM  
Blogger Bravie said...

But then you have to clean the frying pan. If you just put them in those roasting bags, there is much less mess to clean.

7/15/2005 1:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home