Wednesday, September 21, 2005

What a day

And it's not even over yet. I had to actually work today. *gasp*
It started off with a meeting with my bosses because I had a very heated argument yesterday with a co worker. They guy is as dumb as a box of nails. At least you can hit the heads of nails and not get in trouble. I did not hit idiot boy but came very close. Anyhow, we had to get that all cleared up. Idiot boy has been instructed to stay clear of me for the rest of the week.
Then we had what was supposed to be a short managers meeting. It turned out to be so fucking long that they broke it up because I was falling asleep and hungry. *snort* But, my boss did come up to me after the meeting and told me that I had some really great input at the meeting and he said that they will be implementing a few of my ideas. That made me feel good. Even a couple of other coworkers told me that I had some very productive ideas. *big grin*
Of course, it doesn't get me a raise or anything. Our company is still trying to recover from some seriously bad decisions made by the owners a couple of years ago. But still, it's nice when the boss tells you that you have smart ideas and they are going to use them.
So all of this work and I didn't get to play today. I shouldn't even be here now because now I need to catch up on the things that didn't get done while I was in the meetings. No blogging for me, no boards today. I barely got to email back and forth all day with the people who I email with all the time. This work stuff is really the shits. I hope they don't expect this of me everyday. Don't they know that I have shallow stuff to attend to. Sheeeeesh.
Now I have to wait until I get home. Unless I can take a little nap when I get home. I need to stay awake for the season premieres of Lost and CSI.
I may be cranky tomorrow. Shut up Augie, it is different than any other day.

24 Comments:

Blogger mm said...

Good for you, Carey! But I hope you don't keep being all smart at work or they might want you to do it more often. We need you *here* dammit!!

9/21/2005 1:42 PM  
Blogger Monstah said...

Please tell your boss that when Monstahs are neglected they have been known to die.

Unwind Babe. Get yourself a nice dixie cup of boxed wine and chill.

*smoooooch*

9/21/2005 2:19 PM  
Blogger Jen said...

Yeah, uh huh. Abandoning me for "work". Right. You really expect me to believe that you had ideas? What kind of fool do you take me for?

heehee. *smooch*

9/21/2005 2:21 PM  
Blogger Zombs said...

You are no fun when you are cranky.

Soon it is time for Lost! Yay!

9/21/2005 3:31 PM  
Blogger Bravie said...

*sigh* I don't like being stressed and tired. And now? I can't seem to fall asleep to take a nap. I don't suppose it was the 6938 cups of coffee I had during the day to keep me awake.

9/21/2005 3:35 PM  
Blogger arkie said...

Hmmm, I don't get any emails. *pout*

9/21/2005 3:48 PM  
Blogger Bravie said...

That's because you don't appreciate my voice messages. *snort*

9/21/2005 4:17 PM  
Blogger Breezy said...

Um Hon? CSI premiere isn't tonight, that's tomorrow.

You were gone today? *head tilt*

*snort*

9/21/2005 4:23 PM  
Blogger arkie said...

Am I going to have to start sucking up again?

9/21/2005 4:23 PM  
Blogger Bravie said...

Whatever, Breezy. You probably won't notice when I don't talk to you at all tomorrow either. *evil eye*

Yes, Arkie, I believe you do. *grin*

9/21/2005 4:38 PM  
Blogger arkie said...

OK...

Carey has the coolest blog on the 'net. As soon as I get home from work, her blog is the first thing I check. She is very intelligent, and highly entertaining. I am so lucky that I have received 3 drunk phone calls from her. Actually, missing the call and getting the voice mail is more fun. That way, I can play it over and over.

She is also a total hottie! Angelina Jolie looks like dog meat compared to Carey.

*smooch*

9/21/2005 4:45 PM  
Blogger yvonne said...

When *aren't* you cranky. Sheesh.

Hey! Did you see the purdy spider picture I have on my blog?

*smirk*

9/21/2005 5:01 PM  
Blogger momma said...

How come I don't get any emails any more? /whine

I actually had to work today. It sucks. I barely even got to talk to anyone outside of work.

9/21/2005 5:05 PM  
Blogger Coco said...

I am in the process of making a very similar post over on my blog.

*smoochies to bravie* for a very rough day.

9/21/2005 6:25 PM  
Blogger Bravie said...

Much better, Arkie. *smooch*

I am ignoring Augie the hypocrite who complains about me not updating yet she has not updated.

I haven't seen any emails in MY inbox either people. *pout*

And *smoooches* to Nutty for a bad day. I'm sorry that I didn't clean your fridge today. I was being a celebrity GF for the day to Byoffer. Which, sort of made my day.

9/21/2005 6:42 PM  
Blogger arkie said...

Well, it's sucking up, but it's also all true.

9/21/2005 7:14 PM  
Blogger Syren said...

Wow...people think you're smart?

Seriously...don't let them see anymore of that, it might take time from us feezing.

*smooch*
Thank you.

9/21/2005 8:55 PM  
Blogger Immunegirl said...

Sorry to hear that you had a busy day. We missed you. Hope that tomorrow is better. :)
*smooch*

9/21/2005 10:59 PM  
Blogger jenbeauty said...

*smooch* I hate work...I hate this week...I need to be drunk!

9/22/2005 6:37 AM  
Blogger Bravie said...

Quick drive by post as they are making me work again this morning.


DRINKS ON ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9/22/2005 6:44 AM  
Blogger momma said...

WTF is feezing?

9/22/2005 7:33 AM  
Blogger Bravie said...

To work into a passion. *grin*

9/22/2005 7:45 AM  
Blogger Seana said...

Yay, a new vocabulary item!

9/22/2005 1:06 PM  
Blogger mm said...

Carey! You shouldn't have told them! It was our little secret! Great, now *everyone* will be feezing. It's not like it can be found in the dictionary or anything! Sheesh...

9/22/2005 2:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home