Friday, August 18, 2006

Ginger & Mcatt

Drank too much but I did not. :)
Good night.

EDITED TO ADD: Somebody *coughmecough* obviously drank too much because on the train on the way home I laughed out loud at an extremely ugly cross dresser. He was a very large man and he was in a skirt and a half shirt and his belly was hanging out. He was built like an offensive tackle. If I remember correctly, it was a hairy belly. He just was clearly not a man who should be cross dressing just yet. Anyhow, I looked at Ginger and laughed out loud, which gave her the gigglepants which gave me worse gigglepants. I had tears running down my face by the time he got off the train. I even snorted out loud. More than once. *shakes head*

And then, Ginger tried to send me back to the city on the wrong train. In my drunken stooper, I still know the trains and how they run and she didn't want to believe me. *giggle* I got so confused that I just took a cab instead of the train because they said something about the train being delayed or something.
All in all, it was a fun night. Poor Ginger stuck on the train with me though. *shakes head*

11 Comments:

Blogger Zombs said...

Drunks!!!!!!

8/19/2006 4:52 AM  
Blogger yvonne said...

Lushes!!!!!!

8/19/2006 6:15 AM  
Blogger Bravie said...

They drank so much that they barely remember me posting this. :P

8/19/2006 7:58 AM  
Blogger Swami said...

This is why I don't ride on trains. When drunk people laugh at funny-looking people, innocent bystanders like me can get hurt in the ensuing ruckus!

What did you drink?

8/19/2006 9:02 AM  
Blogger miamicatt said...

Crazy city-dwellers. This kind of shit would *never* happen out in the valley.

:P

8/19/2006 9:21 AM  
Blogger Aislinn Sirk said...

*points and laughs at cross dresser*

8/19/2006 12:33 PM  
Blogger momma said...

Um...was one of those drinks for me? Did you talk about me? Where are my details or pictures? Why did I not get a phone call? What the hell is going on around here?

Sheesh.

8/19/2006 4:57 PM  
Blogger Jen said...

Duh, Carey. You get off at the South SF exit, which is after the Daly City and Colma exits. If you needed to transfer, you should've gotten off at Balboa Park. You'd think you would know that. *rolls eyes at Carey*

Jen <--- A BART expert

*giggle*

8/19/2006 10:04 PM  
Blogger Bravie said...

We had a drink for everybody. I think that was part of the problem. *grin*

Yes Jen, that is correct. But Ginger was going to the Daly City exit so I rode with her. I kept telling her that I needed to go to the other platform and she kept telling me that I didn't. Finally I talked her into going to the other platform and she admitted that I was right. That was when the lady said there was a delay so we just walked over to the cab area and I took a cab from there. :)

I was drinking vodka/cranberry and then some other drink that the bartender made for catt. Sort of a Cosmo with peach puree and something else in it. Those were yummy and I think are the drinks that got to me, I mean to them. Because I? was not drunk. Nope, not me. *hic*

8/20/2006 7:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oooooh, I love a vodka/cranberry. Especially with Absolut Citron. And a lime wedge.

Glad you gals had lots of fun.

8/20/2006 8:58 AM  
Blogger HistoryDetective said...

I don't think it was very nice to laugh at the crossdresser, no matter how ugly, when he was present.

I'm fine with being amused by him later, but I kinda feel bad for the guy.

8/20/2006 4:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home