Wednesday, February 07, 2007

I've been withdrawn in case you haven't noticed

I still have absolutely nothing to say. But I fear that if I post nothing here, I will slowly allow myself to fade away. That may be what I want right now but I know that if I look ahead, it isn't what I want in the long run.
Thank you for all of the nice things said to me in the previous post. They did not go unnoticed. Perhaps I'm just not sure how to respond because I'm not feeling so sure of myself these days.
I apologize if I haven't posted in your blog. I am reading here and there but I've been so consumed with keeping to myself that I have been afraid to do any sort of power blogposting out of fear that I will then be consumed with blogrolling again. Such a vicious cycle I'm in right now.
*smooch* to my friends. I'm glad that you are here for me even if I don't reach out to you.

12 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's bourban, dammit.

2/07/2007 5:34 PM  
Blogger Pam said...

Eh, you're entitled to a bit of a break, BUT, don't stay away too long, I'm going to need some witty banter to keep me entertained!

2/07/2007 5:44 PM  
Blogger arkie said...

I just assumed you found new friends.

Love you, sweetie.

2/07/2007 6:11 PM  
Blogger volsfan said...

I haven't been in the mood to post lately either butt I would lvoe to hear from ya!

2/07/2007 7:07 PM  
Blogger mm said...

*smooch*

2/07/2007 7:55 PM  
Blogger Breezy said...

*smooch*

That Boo sure is fiesty. *grin*

2/08/2007 5:16 AM  
Blogger Bravie said...

It's all the bourben.

2/08/2007 5:37 AM  
Blogger Aislinn Sirk said...

Bonjour!

Welcome back sorta, kinda maybe!

2/08/2007 6:29 AM  
Blogger Swami said...

I'm just happy when I see a Bravie post. Anytime, anywhere.

*takes off pants*

2/08/2007 7:27 AM  
Blogger Jen said...

Love you, Carebear. Don't pull away too much, or I'll have to kick your ass. :)
*swalt*

2/08/2007 12:08 PM  
Blogger momma said...

You were missing? I hadn't noticed.

Okay, well. Maybe if I'd been around I would have.

2/08/2007 7:16 PM  
Blogger HistoryDetective said...

*smooch*

I'm reading along here and there as I can (and posting a little too) but the inspiration to write comments just doesn't seem to be there most of the time.

I'm just happy to see you whenever, wherever.

2/09/2007 4:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home