Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Sometimes, by No Doubt

Sometimes, sunshine Does not want to shine on me
And sometimes I find myself blind
At first I cannot see And then I see it's me
I chose a road when I was young In search of fun temptation won And all my soul I did surrender
If I had a chance to go back now Would I redeem my moral vows Or would I repeat for my own laughter
Sometimes I hide somewhat Like a bulb behind a shade
And sometimes I ask myself why
Is it cause the lights are too bright Or because my eyes are closed too tight
Sometimes I find myself blind Don't use my brain don't use my mind
Distorted feelings always leading my way
But I must forgive myself And let the past lay down to rest And I'll be prepared to face myself in another day, hey!
From now on I will behave But in the back of my mind I will be enslaved
From now on I will behave But in the back of my mind I will be enslaved
Sometimes sunshine Does not Want to shine on me
And sometimes, sometimes I get lost I get lo-ost
I chose a road when I was young In search of fun temptation won And all my soul I did surrender
If I had a chance to go back now Would I redeem my moral vows Or would I repeat for my own laughter
From now on I will behave But in the back of my mind I will be enslaved
From now on I will behave But in the back of my mind I will be enslaved
From now on, hey hey hey yeah, From now on, oh hey hey From now on I will behave But in the back of my mind I will be enslaved
Sometimes I find myself blind Don't use my brain don't use my mind Distorted feelings always leading my way
But I must forgive myself And let the past lay down to rest And I'll be prepared To face myself in another day, hey!
From now on I will behave But in the back of my mind I will be enslaved,
I mean it From now on I will behave But in the back of my mind I will be enslaved

8 Comments:

Blogger kim (weltek) said...

Another song comes to mind...Paranoid by Black Sabbath. That, or Red High Heels by Kellie Pickler. I'm not sure why, though.

*steamrollers Bravie*

5/29/2007 8:51 AM  
Blogger Jen said...

That's really hard to read.

5/29/2007 9:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm sorry, but I'm gonna need for you to sing this for me.

5/29/2007 10:39 AM  
Blogger Breezy said...

Are you trying to blame me for stuff again?

*hug*

5/29/2007 11:09 AM  
Blogger kim (weltek) said...

Next time it really would be easier to just say "I blame Breezy."

5/29/2007 1:18 PM  
Blogger Breezy said...

She did it all last weekend on OT!

5/29/2007 1:31 PM  
Blogger Swami said...

I'm sorry, I can't comment on this song because it is deeper than I am.

5/29/2007 5:28 PM  
Blogger Kimmah said...

for some reason, your blog looks a little darker today. what could it be? what is missing from the top that would exude sunshine and light? i'll put my finger on it in a minute.....

5/29/2007 7:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home