Saturday, November 05, 2005

I think I bored CSTL

Edited to add the picture. I hope Steve doesn't mind. *smooch*

Guess who I met last night. If my title didn't give it away, you're blonder than I am.

Ginger, Mcatt and I met Steve last night. We all met at our usual meeting place, The Boulevard, which is a bar/restaurant down near the piers. Unfortunately, I was not my usual self and Steve probably thinks I'm quite boring. Had it been any other time I would have been up for a long and crazy night of partying. Ginger, Catt and I do have a reputation to uphold, ya know.
This has obviously not been one of my better weeks. I did go home after work yesterday and take a nap in hopes of gaining some energy. I was just wiped out from the stress of the prior two days.
My mental and physical state aside, I had a good time and I would have been disappointed had I not made the trek into the city to meet him. I just wish I had been more fun and had more energy. We hung out at our bar and sipped on Cosomos and Martinis and chatted up a storm and giggled and had a relaxing night.
Be careful though. Steve seems to not know where his mouth is in contrast to his glass. *snort*
But he is fully aware of how to use his camera. LOL. Everytime we turned around there he was snapping a picture. Syren warned me that he was quite the picture takerer. She was right about that. Im still seeing flash bulbs. I'm not sure if he will be posting peep meet pictures on OT or not. Maybe he;ll be kind enough to email the pictures though. Hint, hint.
Steve was a great guy. He put up with the three of us women who just babble and babble forever. I'm not sure that we let him talk much and I'm sure he was glad to give his ears a rest at the end of the night. He was very much the gentleman, picking up the tab at the end of the night and putting up with us.
Another successful, yet mellow, peep meet. Thanks for everything Steve. I promise that the next time we meet I will have more energy, be more fun and not smell like ass in the eye area. *smooch*

36 Comments:

Blogger arkie said...

Woo Hoo! I can't wait to see pics! Anyone fall out of chairs?

*smooch*

11/05/2005 9:19 AM  
Blogger Bravie said...

No falling out of chairs this time. Catt behaved. *giggle*

11/05/2005 9:20 AM  
Blogger ~Nutz said...

*giggle* at that last part!

I'm sure CSTL had a wonderful time with three such lovely ladies!

*waits for pictures*

11/05/2005 9:23 AM  
Blogger Seana said...

How nice for you all. *big smile*

I can't wait to see the pics.

11/05/2005 9:30 AM  
Blogger ~Nutz said...

*runs in and sticks out tongue*

Ooooh! I saw a peep meet picture!

Nah-nah-na-nah-nah!

11/05/2005 9:32 AM  
Blogger Jen said...

Yay! I'm glad you had a good time. Sounds like fun! Poor Steve. *giggle*

*swalt*

11/05/2005 9:36 AM  
Blogger Monstah said...

Sheez, this post was even boring.

11/05/2005 10:06 AM  
Blogger Syren said...

YAY!!!! I am so glad you all had a good time. And no, from what I hear, you were not boring at all.

11/05/2005 10:52 AM  
Blogger mm said...

Great picture! You look awesome! I am so very gellus and wish I could have been there. *pout* But I am glad you had a good time.

*smooches*

11/05/2005 2:20 PM  
Blogger Seana said...

That is a great pic of you all!

Thanks for posting it.

11/05/2005 2:29 PM  
Blogger Syren said...

HA!!! Syrenboy saw this pic as I opened your blog and said mom, whos the blonde, shes hot.

He's 7.

LMAO, guess he's gonna like older women.
*smooch*

11/05/2005 3:20 PM  
Blogger Bravie said...

I was really happy with this picture. It doesn't look terribly posed.

Thank You again to Steve for such a nice night. It was needed.

Syren? I think you just called me ole? *evil eye* *smooch*

11/05/2005 4:00 PM  
Blogger arkie said...

*snort*

Gee, Carey, compared to a 7 year old, you *ARE* old. *grin*

11/05/2005 4:14 PM  
Blogger Bravie said...

I'm only 12. Geeeeez.

11/05/2005 4:15 PM  
Blogger arkie said...

*pats Carey on the head*

Too bad you're only 12. I was going to show you my oobies again, but I'm not getting in trouble for contributing to the delinquency of a minor. LMAO

*smooch*

11/05/2005 4:18 PM  
Blogger Bravie said...

I may be 12 but I know how to click on "save as"
*smirk*

11/05/2005 4:19 PM  
Blogger arkie said...

*evil eye*

11/05/2005 4:20 PM  
Blogger arkie said...

oh, and *whack*!

That's for making me remember one of my paranoid emails to you from earlier this year.

*flash*
Oops! Forgot I wasn't wearing a bra tonight. *grin*

11/05/2005 4:27 PM  
Blogger BlindSlim~CSTL said...

*Yawn*, did someone say something??? lol..just kidding, nothing boring about these ladies at all. I had a great time and was totally surprise to even see Carey there after begging all week for 2 secs and being told she wouldn't be able to make it *evil eye*. I'll have Syren send you the pics.

*smooch* {{ hug }}

11/05/2005 5:02 PM  
Blogger Coco said...

Cool. You guys are so cute. I love Ginger's little sidelong face and KittKatt's happy one (she and I appear to have the same kind of face, actually). Knockers, your hair is so long! I thought it was short for some reason.

11/05/2005 5:45 PM  
Blogger Zombs said...

Carey!!! Your hair? Amaaaaaaaaaazing!

You have to come to Manhattan one time! Please all of you!!!!!!!!!!!

11/05/2005 5:59 PM  
Blogger Monstah said...

Coco. Here is some breaking news: not all lesbians have short hair.

Hi Bravie. Fab picture.

11/05/2005 6:54 PM  
Blogger mm said...

Wait. Who is a lesbian??

11/05/2005 7:06 PM  
Blogger HistoryDetective said...

How many times did you try to follow him into the restroom?

11/05/2005 7:19 PM  
Blogger Coco said...

Nooo..Monsty! I meant that the last pic I saw of Carey, she had shorter hair.

*whack*

11/05/2005 7:24 PM  
Blogger Bravie said...

I think Steve is a lesbian. He has more of a lesbian haircut.

Coco, I've been growing it out. It's still in transition. Not sure what I am transitioning to, but I'm still getting somewhere.

11/05/2005 9:33 PM  
Blogger Glowie said...

You look beautiful, Sunshine. *smooch*

--from Jen & Glowie

11/05/2005 10:01 PM  
Blogger yvonne said...

The important question is ...

Did you talk about me? *grin*

Glad you all had a lovely time. You all look fabulous!

And? I am happy to say I have met all four of you.

Augie <---- one lucky girl

11/06/2005 4:28 AM  
Blogger Rose said...

Looks like you were a good looking group of lushes..

*grin*

11/06/2005 4:39 AM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

You all look smacktabulous! *Starts checking expedia.com for deals on trips to San Fran just to meet Carey, Catt, and Ginger*

11/06/2005 4:54 AM  
Blogger jenbeauty said...

awesome pic and Steve is one great guy!!

11/06/2005 4:04 PM  
Blogger momma said...

Carey - I love the transitioning hair. You look great!

I would venture to guess that mellowed a bit or not, you didn't bore Steve

*smooch*

11/06/2005 7:22 PM  
Blogger Schnookie said...

What a fantastic picture! I'm so gellus that you gals get to meet up with eachother any time you want. *sigh*

Steve's terrific. LOL at the picture taking. At least you didn't have him following you for 2 days with a video camera like he did at our Atlanta peep meet. That was funny :-)

11/07/2005 6:08 AM  
Blogger Sonya said...

Great pic.

11/07/2005 9:55 AM  
Blogger BlindSlim~CSTL said...

Nookie is the greatest too...speaking of video, I did leave something on my blog. It's mostly private but if you ask Syren or Carey nicely, I extend a welcome to you wonderful peeps to check it out.

*smooch* for my neighbor

11/07/2005 12:45 PM  
Blogger Bravie said...

G,C and I are always here. Come out anytime. *smooch*

11/09/2005 1:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home