Sunday, October 30, 2005

Halloween drunk post

How I managed to upload, download and post these pics is beyond me. This outfit puts about 30lbs on me. I could stand to lose a few pounds but these pictures make me look even bigger. *sigh* Anyhow...
Michelle is the Zombie, her cousin, Christine is Marilyn and her sister, Rachel is Heidi.
We went to a bar in San Francisco where Christine's cousin played in a cover band of Joan Jett. There was also a cover band of Devo and The Ramones. All very good bands. I had two different hot chicks hit on me. One looked like Kate Winslet (who I have a thing for) and unfortunately we were leaving when she was trying to get me to dance with her. Michelle said she would have let me make out with her if we had stayed. There's nothing better for the ego than having a straight chick hit on you and tell you that she is straight but would like to dance and make out with you. I didn't know we were leaving when this chick came up to me and I was on my way to the dance floor with her Christine yanked me out of the bar. She had a great rack. I hate to be disrespectful of her but I don't think she cared. She kept shoving those things in my face and kept telling me that she was perfectly fine with me being gay. Damn tease. Anyhow drank too many Cosmos and tomorrow (today?) will consist of football, laundry and nursing hangovers.

20 Comments:

Blogger mm said...

I got a little bit, myself, tyvm. Did you see my new blog? Syren did it for me!

10/30/2005 1:08 AM  
Blogger mm said...

Oh this is trippy! The comments are all screwy because of the time change!

10/30/2005 1:09 AM  
Blogger mm said...

Waaaah! These pictures scare me! Well, I'm glad you had a good time and got hit on. Maybe you'll get laid tonight, too? *big grin*

10/30/2005 1:55 AM  
Blogger Bravie said...

Heh, I was just coming back to add a P.S.
When we got home, I went straight for the fridge. Michelle went straight to her computer. She sais when she finishes playing poker and sobers up a bit we can, well, you know. *grin*

10/30/2005 1:58 AM  
Blogger Bravie said...

says, not sais. drunk ass.

10/30/2005 1:58 AM  
Blogger Monstah said...

Say! New haircut, right?

10/30/2005 3:31 AM  
Blogger Rose said...

Ok, a coupla things:

That dress made you look chubby. I could have taken it in for you. Then you would have been mobbed by hot chicks w/ big racks. They would have been able to see your hot bod.

You have good bras! Your oobies always look great. Where do you get them?

Kate Winslet? Have I ever told you that people say I look alot like her?

*grin*

Christine has really hot legs. I'm gellous.

Hope you got some! *wink*

10/30/2005 4:36 AM  
Blogger Rose said...

Did you get a certain container of chocolate chunk amaretto cookies yet?

10/30/2005 5:14 AM  
Blogger yvonne said...

Nice costume. And Carey? You are older than Kate Winslet. Just sayin'.

10/30/2005 6:30 AM  
Blogger Bravie said...

Do you like my new hair, Monsty?
Note to self:never wear a wig again, they are very uncomfortable.

MM: neither of us sobered up.
Note to self:Please don't drunk post anymore.

Rose:The dress thing hung terribly loose. It was a last minute, one size fits all thing. As it was we had to cut about 4 inches off the bottom and I still had to wear biker boots to stop from stepping on the thing. Even still, I don't have a hot bod anymore. *pout* But I am not as chubby as the picture looks.
Note to self:Next Halloween, don't wait until the 11th hour to get your shit together.

My bras? recently discovered new favorites. I don't know the brand but I know that when you come off the escalator at Target if you go four rows down, two racks over, they are on the left. If they ever move them I am screwed. I always forget the brand.
No tin with cookies. *pout*
And as far as the Kate resemblence? How YOU doin? *wink*

Augie? I have no comeback because I deserve it.
Note to self: Don't call Augie old. It's not nice. She isn't old, she is beautiful and young and you shouldn't be spreading rumors.

10/30/2005 7:27 AM  
Blogger ~Nutz said...

Sounds like a fun night! Too bad you weren't able to call out the tease!

*smooch*

10/30/2005 8:31 AM  
Blogger Zombs said...

Hey you gu look like me!

10/30/2005 12:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Speaking of racks, I think that dress makes yours look freaking huge.

Glad you had fun!

10/30/2005 1:12 PM  
Blogger Sonya said...

Sounds like fun. Glad yall had a good time. You all look great!

10/30/2005 5:31 PM  
Blogger jenbeauty said...

Good costumes!! Hot chicks with nice racks all around! lol

10/31/2005 6:28 AM  
Blogger Bravie said...

Heh. Thanks for all the nice words.

*giggle* Tish. I won't tell Michelle you said that. *grin*

10/31/2005 7:03 AM  
Blogger Coco said...

Um, why are there no pics?

10/31/2005 9:24 AM  
Blogger Bravie said...

Because I decided that I hated the picture of me and deleted it. *grin*

10/31/2005 9:28 AM  
Blogger Jen said...

It's really confusing for some of us when you delete things. *wink*

10/31/2005 9:55 AM  
Blogger Bravie said...

smartass.

10/31/2005 10:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home