Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Getting back on track

I'm going to try and get back on track before this week ends. Here are my randoms for now:

I have not had much time to post on OT nor have I had much time to do my daily blog roll. This stresses me out greatly. I am missing some good stuff.

I will be doing my cookie exchange cookies this Sunday. I have not forgotten. Just got delayed.
Speaking of, I received some wonderful cookies from one of my givers. Michelle stole most of them.

Virtual Midol isn't worth a shit. Give me a half hour and we'll see how the real thing works. I could have easily torn off anyone's head today and then spent the rest of the day crying about it. *sigh* The day isn't over yet.

I'm still floating on a cloud from this past weekend. I have my ups and downs about it. That's hormones for you. One minute I am just grinning ear to ear thinking about my sistahs and getting to see them. The next minute I want to cry because I miss them until it hurts inside of my heart. Guess which minute it is right now.

I forgot to get food for my cats. They all weigh over 12lbs, do you think they will whither away overnight? Should I empty out my entire pantry closet to get to the back of it to get their earthquake emergency cat food? I think not.

I need to update my earthquake kit and rearrange so that it is actually accessable.

I think Michelle is upset that I told her that I am not in the mood to cook dinner. I hope Golden Grahams and german chocolate cake will be acceptable to her.

What was this post about again?

20 Comments:

Blogger arkie said...

Mmmmm, cake...
*Holds out plate*

The cats might not whither away, but they might decide you look like food. I would sleep with one eye open tonight.

*smooch*

12/07/2005 4:09 PM  
Blogger momma said...

*smooooooooooch*

You all looked beautiful this weekend. Sounds like a wonderful time.

And the cats? Should be fine. But if they are like mine, they will whine all.fucking.night.long.

12/07/2005 4:39 PM  
Blogger Swami said...

Offer the cats some cake.

12/07/2005 6:55 PM  
Blogger Bravie said...

My "it's that time of the month" cake? *gasp* I love nothing that much. I will not share my cake. they can starve.

12/07/2005 7:19 PM  
Blogger volsfan said...

Nothing to add but

{{{HUGS}}}!

12/07/2005 8:00 PM  
Blogger mm said...

Oh! German chocolate cake is my favorite. And I'll be PMSing, too.
Pretty please? Just a tiny little slice?

*grabs arkie's plate and holds it out*

12/07/2005 10:41 PM  
Blogger lights said...

You make Aunt Flo cake? Hell, if I made cake for Aunt Rose, the bitch would never leave!

12/08/2005 5:23 AM  
Blogger Monstah said...

Sheez, it always has to be about you, doesn't it? Meanwhile, I'm here in Boston suffering because my favorite cafe tried to slip some inferior, domestic chocolate shavings into my hot coco.

12/08/2005 5:39 AM  
Blogger thndrkttn said...

Momma said:

And the cats? Should be fine. But if they are like mine, they will whine all.fucking.night.long.

TRUE DAT! Or walk all over me in the middle of the night, back and forth across the bed.

Carey, I hope you feel better and I can commiserate. 1200mg of Ibuprofen this morning and super emotional. My pup goes in to get spayed tomorrow. I'm not even emotionally stable enough to go drop her off. I'd be blubbering the entire time they are checking her in. *weepy emotional hugs* *sniff*

12/08/2005 5:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have missed you. And I am busy too, so it stresses me out that I'm behind in blogland too. OT, not so much. Here, very stressed.

At least I can say Fucking hormones here. And you can come vent in my blog anytime. I think it really spices it up.

12/08/2005 6:38 AM  
Blogger Schnookie said...

I'm sooooooooooo glad I don't have those PMS issues anymore. I still like cake though *grin*

I am SICK! I knew I should have chewed on some Airborne!!! My throat is killing me and I'm feverish. WAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!! Which one of you gals gave me cooties!!!!

12/08/2005 7:12 AM  
Blogger BlindSlim~CSTL said...

I dont know what kinda cake Aunt Flo likes but for some reason, that just doesn't sound to appetizing to me
:-P

12/08/2005 7:43 AM  
Blogger Immunegirl said...

Golden Grahams and German Chocolate Cake sound like the perfect grad student dinner. I highly approve.

12/08/2005 7:58 AM  
Blogger ~Nutz said...

I'm sure it's way too late to matter, but why not feed the cats their emergency food and then buy new food for the hurricane kit?

Wait... who are you? *wink*

12/08/2005 9:25 AM  
Blogger Sonya said...

*smooches*

I'm glad to have our Carey back.

12/08/2005 9:28 AM  
Blogger Bravie said...

Kitty update:
I found these tartar control packets of stuff. I think they are supposed to be snacks but this morning they will be called food.
I gave that to them this morning.

Yes, last night they wandered about the house looking as if they had been put out on the street. Yelling, crying, walking all over us and then trying to lead us to the feeder.

They got no cake. Hell no.

Tkit? *swoon* I said the rest in email. *grin*

Doc and Steve are very brave coming into the room knowing there is PMS going on. *giggle*
And Nookie has some nerve bring her germs in here. *evil eye*

I would share my cake with the rest of you but I gobbled it all up last night. *licks lips*

12/08/2005 9:35 AM  
Blogger Aislinn Sirk said...

I looooove cake for beakfast.

12/08/2005 9:44 AM  
Blogger jenbeauty said...

Hi...cake...hmmm

12/08/2005 10:00 AM  
Blogger Bravie said...

Back away from the cake. *evil eye*

12/08/2005 10:00 AM  
Blogger Sonya said...

*flash*

12/08/2005 1:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home