Friday, November 25, 2005

Friday randoms

I slept in until 6:00am this morning. I took my vitamins, drank my coffee and I feel as if I have some energy.

I feel like I am coming down with a cold. *sigh*

It's raining outside and I hate winter. I want sunshine and heat.

I will NOT be hitting the stores today. I was going to do my cookies today but I don't really feel like it. I'll do them when I get back from Pitssburgh.

My neighbors need to shut the fuck up before 9:00am. Umm neighbors? Playing your rap music at 97 decibles at 7:00am is NOT acceptable. Did you forget that we have one wall attached to yours? It wakes up my woman, makes her cranky and in turn makes me cranky. Shut the fuck up you inconsiderate fucks.

I have no idea what I want for Christmas. My Mom is asking for my list and I have no clue this year. I can't trust her to buy me clothes. She thinks that plaid/polyester is still in style. And she thinks that I wear granny panties. I DO NOT.

Michelle has suggested that we pack only carry on luggage for Pittsburgh next weekend. This will be twice in one year that I will have to curb my packing. Yikes!!!

16 Comments:

Blogger lights said...

How about you tell us how you really feel about the neighbors? *grin*

I don't think I could do just carry-on luggage. I like to have a choice.

11/25/2005 9:17 AM  
Blogger mm said...

It's raining here, too. :( I guess we are spoiled with the California weather.

I have to got to Mervyn's today because there are some boots I want. I'm afraid if I wait a couple days they won't have them.

Wish me luck. And good luck packing in a carry-on.

11/25/2005 9:27 AM  
Blogger Coco said...

How long are you going for? Do you really need five pairs of shoes?

Woo hoo! I actually got up later than you today- Dominic slept in until six-thirty.

11/25/2005 9:39 AM  
Blogger Breezy said...

*burp* excuse me.

*snort* You?!?!? pack carryon again? *snort*

11/25/2005 10:20 AM  
Blogger Bravie said...

I'm already sick of the rain and it's only day one. *pout*

I have no clue how I am going to pack a carry one again. *sigh* Maybe I need to go and buy another piece of luggage. *snort* <--because Michelle will kill me if I buy more luggage.

As soon as she is done getting ready, I am off to get a new phone. And maybe more lugagge. *giggle*

11/25/2005 10:52 AM  
Blogger Breezy said...

Buy me something!!!

11/25/2005 10:53 AM  
Blogger Bravie said...

Whatcha want?

11/25/2005 11:01 AM  
Blogger arkie said...

*Looks down at plaid polyester pants*

So, what are you saying?

*am glad I chose the lace thong instead of the granny panties this morning*

11/25/2005 11:38 AM  
Blogger Sonya said...

It is 65 degrees in TX. You and Michelle can come here. LOL! I didn't go out in the shoppping rush today either. Been lazy watching college football. Anyway, Mervyn's is going out of business here in TX. Big Sales. Maybe I'll do cookies tommorrow.

11/25/2005 12:22 PM  
Blogger Zombs said...

Carey wears big granny pants!

11/25/2005 12:52 PM  
Blogger Aislinn Sirk said...

Hey, the hamster visited you!

I think you should pack carry-on. You get off the plane faster.

Though you sometimes smash into small children and send them wailing to their mom when trying to get carryon into the overhead bins.

11/25/2005 3:16 PM  
Blogger Monstah said...

Dood, you're a lesbian. Pack a few flannel shirts, wear your combat boots on the plane and you will be good to go.

11/25/2005 4:24 PM  
Blogger Bravie said...

But what about my huge hair brush. You know, the one that makes my mullet look just right?

11/25/2005 4:27 PM  
Blogger Monstah said...

Wear a John Deere hat.

11/25/2005 4:29 PM  
Blogger Bravie said...

LMAO. *snort*
Mine is in the shop. Maybe I'll have it back by then.

11/25/2005 4:31 PM  
Blogger Immunegirl said...

Momma is very helpful with the packing. Perhaps you should ask her for help. :)

11/27/2005 5:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home