Monday, November 14, 2005

Vegas with Breezy



Well, here is the one and only picture that I have with Breezy. This was taken about 15 minutes after I finally arrived. We just had so little time together that we didn't get any pictures and we made no drunken phone calls.

So, now that I sit down to write this, there isn't a whole lot to report. Like I said, we were short on time.

I was lucky enough to catch an earlier flight and I got to the airport around 4pm. I called Breezy and told her to meet me at my hotel. Well, an hour later, I finally got there. *sigh* Breezy got tired of waiting for me out front so she called Michelle and ended up hanging out with her until I finally got there.

We went up to my room so that I could change (heh, looking at that pic it looks like I am wearing a bathrobe, I am not) anyhow, after changing we went down to the bar and had a couple of drinks. Started off with shots of red headed sluts. *grin* After a couple of drinks and lots of talking and hugging and giggling, we took off for old downtown to meet up with Michelle's sister and her clan. I'm so excited that I was with Breezy that I can't remember the exact order of things. We ate dinner, we got 2 foot tall margaritas, we got drinks out of footballs. *shrug* We watched the amazing Fremont Street experience which is a light show that takes place on the ceiling spanning about two city blocks and is entirely made up of light bulbs. You have to see it to experience it. Breezy can explain more if she gets to this post in time.

Anyhow, Michelle went gambling with her sister and Breezy and I just hung out, walking around, talking, laughing, soaking in the small amount of time that we had together. She bought a sweatshirt for all of us to sign but the dork forgot to leave it for me. *giggle*

Then we went back to our hotel and hung out in the bar. Michelle went up to the room around 1:30am because she wasn't feeling well. So Breezy and I hung out in the bar and had a few more drinks, a lot more talking, a lot more giggling and an overall great time.

I sure wish we had more time together. It just didn't feel like enough time to spend with someone who I very rarely get to see. I won't complain though. I have seen her twice in the past 6 months. Anyhow, Breezy had to leave her room for the airport around 4:00am so she needed to get going from my hotel. She left around 2:45am. I walked her out to the cab and off she went. *waves bye to Breezy* *sniff*

So it doesn't sound wild and wacky but I for one had an incredible time. I love every minute that I get to spend with Breezy and am so grateful that I was able to spend even the small amount of time with her that I did.

*smooch* to Breezy. Thanks for such a great time.

38 Comments:

Blogger yvonne said...

Oh please. *rolls eyes* That is too a bathrobe. I bet you stole it, too.

*grin*

I'm so glad you had a great time. *smooch*

11/14/2005 3:47 PM  
Blogger Coco said...

Great photo! You guys are cute.

I'm glad you all had so much fun. I am most envious.

11/14/2005 4:12 PM  
Blogger Bravie said...

I have the dorkiest smile on my face. I think i said right before then "Oh my God, look, it's Breezy standing in front of me" I tell her that I think of her as a celebrity, so I act like a complete dork around her. *snort*

PM? flashes are always welcome in this blog. Frisky or not. *smooch*

11/14/2005 4:22 PM  
Blogger Monstah said...

Easy there, Heff in your smoking robe.

11/14/2005 4:30 PM  
Blogger Bravie said...

*snort*
Monsty is oh soooo funny. WHACK

11/14/2005 4:33 PM  
Blogger Coco said...

Oh, can we flash?

*removes bra*

Whew.

11/14/2005 4:59 PM  
Blogger Monstah said...

I hated my maternity bra. HATED IT!

Yay! :)

11/14/2005 5:06 PM  
Blogger Monstah said...

that Yay was in response for getting the cookies.

11/14/2005 5:06 PM  
Blogger Monstah said...

Is it Paul Bunyon?

11/14/2005 5:07 PM  
Blogger Monstah said...

I know it appears like I am drinking and posting but I am not.

11/14/2005 5:10 PM  
Blogger Sonya said...

Sounds like you had a great time. I'm jealous I couldn't be there. I'm with Karen, I need a peep meet.
*big hugs*

11/14/2005 5:20 PM  
Blogger Breezy said...

2:45!?!?!? 2:45!?!?!?!?

How the hell did I make the plane? *thud*

*smooch* I had a great time! Oh and Fremont Street just has to be seen. It's amazing!!!!

11/14/2005 5:36 PM  
Blogger Coco said...

I am wearing my nursing bra. I never actually stopped wearing it.

(shameful confession)

11/14/2005 5:42 PM  
Blogger Bravie said...

You barely did, ya dork.

11/14/2005 5:42 PM  
Blogger Breezy said...

No wonder I felt like such shit. I had no idea what time I got back to my hotel, Phil asked and I was ahhhhh ummmmm ahhhhhh. No clue.

11/14/2005 5:53 PM  
Blogger Breezy said...

Oh and now that I know the time. NO you can not see the pic Scott snapped of me at 5 in the morning. *snort* Oh lordy!!! No wonder he about fell over when I drug myself out into the hall.

11/14/2005 5:54 PM  
Blogger Bravie said...

You better send me that picture. I'll blackmail you with some other picture if you don't send it to me. *snort*

11/14/2005 5:55 PM  
Blogger Jen said...

Um. If that's not a bathrobe, then what is it? A terrycloth sweater coat with a belt? *snort*

You guys look great. I am jealous.

11/14/2005 5:56 PM  
Blogger Bravie said...

It had a belt? No wonder people kept staring. Was it not supposed to flop open? Oooops.

11/14/2005 5:58 PM  
Blogger Jen said...

And I assume of course that you were celebrating naked friday underneath your bathrobe.

11/14/2005 6:07 PM  
Blogger Bravie said...

Well, yeah?

LOL. That reminds me. Breezy got beads. That's all I'm sayin. *snort*
Apparently, she even woke up with her beads still around her neck. LMAO

11/14/2005 6:09 PM  
Blogger momma said...

*smooch*

I'm insanely jealous.

11/14/2005 6:21 PM  
Blogger Bravie said...

I AM very lucky. Aren't I?

11/14/2005 6:24 PM  
Blogger momma said...

I bet you guys didn't even have a drink for me. Or even think about me.

*pouts*

11/14/2005 7:36 PM  
Blogger mm said...

Yay! Love seeing pics of gorgeous girls in bathrobes (well one out of two, anyways)!


*frisky flash*

11/14/2005 7:38 PM  
Blogger Seana said...

That's a great pic. Glad you both had a good time.

*hugs*

11/14/2005 9:09 PM  
Blogger BlindSlim~CSTL said...

Great pic, two hot ladies and semi-naked fridays, can't get much better than that.

and I've seen Fremont Street, it's pretty incredible.

11/14/2005 10:08 PM  
Blogger ~Nutz said...

Count me among the gellus ones!

I think it's a bathrobe too.

11/15/2005 4:25 AM  
Blogger HistoryDetective said...

That is SO a bathrobe!

11/15/2005 4:58 AM  
Blogger Glowie said...

"woke up with the beads still around her neck"

?

she left your hotel at 2:45 and had to leave her hotel at 4.

What am I missing? Why would she go to sleep at that point?

glad you had fun. *smoooooooch*

11/15/2005 4:58 AM  
Blogger Monstah said...

Good morning, Heff.

11/15/2005 5:01 AM  
Blogger Swami said...

You guys both look hot. Thanks for the photo!

11/15/2005 5:24 AM  
Blogger lights said...

I think I'm going to have to hear the bead story. *flash*

My co-worker just came back from a week in Turks and Caicos where she played on the skins team in pool volleyball. Apparently vodka makes her clothes fall off. *snicker*

Great picture. Carey even looks hot in her bathrobe! And Breezy? Well she's always stunning.

11/15/2005 6:02 AM  
Blogger Glowie said...

Seriously though, Breezy sounds like fun. I'll have to hang out with her sometime.

11/15/2005 6:05 AM  
Blogger jenbeauty said...

awesome pic!! YAY for meeting peeps...

11/15/2005 6:10 AM  
Blogger Bravie said...

Well, she said that she didn't earn the beads. She sort of did.
We all got them for free when we went into Mermaids. I didn't want mine to bleed on my white robe so she earned my beads. Actually, she semi earned them. She didn't pull up her shirt and flash but I got a top view instead. *grin*

11/15/2005 6:13 AM  
Blogger Schnookie said...

Love that pic. You both are so adorable! *giggle* I also thought it was a bathrobe. And, Breezy doesn't look so short in that pic *grin*

11/15/2005 8:31 AM  
Blogger Bravie said...

Well, there is another picture of me in that shirt where you can clearly see that it is not a bathrobe. LOL. Breezy has that one on her camera.
Ummm, she has on boots and I am barefoot in that picture. And you can see that I am still a couple of inches taller than she is. *grin*
She really isn't all that short. But she just seems very petite.

11/15/2005 8:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home