Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Guess who got a raise!!!

Finally, after 5 years, I got a riase today. Woo Hoo.

On an unrelated note, I got into a HUGE argument with a construction worker today. A half hour after i got home today a construction guy parks a 40ft trailer in front of my driveway and detaches the truck from the trailer. He then starts unloading his tractor and whatnot. Then he starts driving away on the tractor leaving the truck and the trailer in front of my driveway and three others. Now what you need to know is that directly across the street is a huge empty space where he could have done this and not blocked anybody. In fact they have been doing this for the past month. So now it's 5pm when people come home and the driveways are blocked. Michelle pulls up and honks at him. He ignores her and goes about his business. A few minutes go by and she honks again, he continues to ignore her. I yell across the way that he needs to not block the driveways. THEN??? He yells at my girlfriend. That's it, gloves off and my mouth gets to going. He continues to yell at Michelle which sends my blood pressure through the roof. DO NOT EVER YELL AT MY GIRFRIEND, EVER EVER EVER!!!!!. So I come outside and call him a fucking moron and a fucking asshole and I proceed to tell him how fucking stupid he is. He tells me that we can wait 5 minutes. I tell him that we don't know how long he will be, we shouldn't have to wait when we get home, we pay taxes and a mortgage and when we get off work we don't need some FUCKING MORON blocking our driveway. He starts to yell at me and I screamed for him to shut his fucking piehole. *snort* He tells me that if I want to be that way, he will show me how long he can sit there and not move his trailer. "Oh really you fucking idiot?, my guess is that you will move it as soon as the cops get here." He tells me to call the cops as he continues to re assemble his truck and trailer. I get on the phone, call 411, get the number to his company and walk inside. Now he thinks I'm calling the cops. I left a long rant on the voice mail of his company. I come out and he says he will wait there until the cops come. I ignore him and walk inside. he obviously thought the cops were coming because he sat there like a fucking moron waiting. I outwaited him and he finally realized that the cops weren't coming so he left.
The moral of my story is, don't fuck with my girlfriend ever. I automatically engage attack mode and lose any control of my temper. Now he and I will have to exchange looks for the next 6 months of construction across the street. This should be interesting.
have I mentioned that I am under a lot of stress these days? I think I may have unloaded some of that on him.

38 Comments:

Blogger arkie said...

I didn't know anyone actually said "piehole". He sounds like a total asshat. Find out if he's single for me, OK? *grin*

*smooch*

12/14/2005 6:01 PM  
Blogger arkie said...

OH! and MAJOR CONGRATS! on the raise!

12/14/2005 6:02 PM  
Blogger Bravie said...

I wasn't aware that anyone still used that either. Until it came out of my mouth. I was a little surprised and quite pleased. Michelle did a lot of "DOH"ing today.

And thank you for the Congrats.

12/14/2005 6:07 PM  
Blogger ~Nutz said...

Congrats on the raise!

What a moron! Total whistleass! Freaking idiot! &%$#@ Oh... what was I saying?

You go girl!

*snort* @ arkie!!! (find out if he's single...)

12/14/2005 6:12 PM  
Blogger ~Nutz said...

P.S. I say piehole sometimes. *giggle*

12/14/2005 6:12 PM  
Blogger Bravie said...

Oh, and I'll find out if he's single Arkie. *snort*

12/14/2005 6:22 PM  
Blogger arkie said...

Thanks! I need my friends to help me find a man, PLEEEEASE!

12/14/2005 6:23 PM  
Blogger mm said...

Wow! A raise is awesome, Carey, good for you!

Poor guy, he had no idea what he was getting himself into, did he? *grin*

And don't ask him if he's single, we have our own single men on OT, don't we? Is RR married? *smirk*

12/14/2005 11:33 PM  
Blogger Monstah said...

Well this doesn't sound like you at all! Are you sure you are okay?!?!?!? {/wise ass}

(so with that extra money you will come out east in april or may? i am thinking DC.)

12/15/2005 5:09 AM  
Blogger Breezy said...

DC!?!? We did DC. *grin*

I say piehole, but I live in Podunk.

12/15/2005 5:19 AM  
Blogger arkie said...

Yes, MM, RR is married. And as far as single men on OT, name one. BUT, he must be into women, and not still in high school. *grin*

12/15/2005 5:20 AM  
Blogger momma said...

Congratulations on your raise!!!!

12/15/2005 6:05 AM  
Blogger Bravie said...

You could start a thread on OT.
"Single, straight men over the age of 18"

Thanks, Momma.

12/15/2005 6:42 AM  
Blogger Sonya said...

Next time, call a tow truck to tow his truck and trailer while he is out on the tractor. Don't say a word, just call the tow truck. He will never know who did it and he can explain to the company and pay for being an idiot. LOL! I'm in construction and I know how to get these guys. Also, follow up with his work today. Get him in trouble for the disrespect of language and him being an idiot.

Also, Congrats on the raise. I get a Christmas bonus today. Yeah!

12/15/2005 7:03 AM  
Blogger momma said...

Now, as for the fucking idiot? I'd have backed into his truck and trailer. Then cussed him out and called the cops.

*shrug*

12/15/2005 7:04 AM  
Blogger Bravie said...

I told Michelle to park in front of the trailer so that he couldn't hook it up again. She is very passive and wouldn't do it.

12/15/2005 7:20 AM  
Blogger Monstah said...

*shouts loud, angry, political lesbian remarks*

12/15/2005 7:46 AM  
Blogger Bravie said...

*snort*

12/15/2005 7:49 AM  
Blogger arkie said...

Oh, and was the guy cute? That's important, because I'm shallow like that.

12/15/2005 8:08 AM  
Blogger Bravie said...

No. He was not even close to being cute. Yuck.

12/15/2005 8:09 AM  
Blogger Sonya said...

His personality would have ruined him even if his physical apperarance was hot. LOL!

12/15/2005 8:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, at least you got a raise.

And it looks like you got a "rise" out of him. *stupid grin* Someone had to say it.

I don't think I ever say "piehole."

And I vote for DC too. Then I could come. And that's what it's all about, right?

12/15/2005 8:45 AM  
Blogger Syren said...

I say piehole.

Sonya gives some good advice, but I would have done what Momma said. Backed right into the fucker.

Oh wait...I have already done that once. *grin*

12/15/2005 9:06 AM  
Blogger Bravie said...

I'm going to make piehole my new favorite word. *grin*

12/15/2005 9:07 AM  
Blogger Sonya said...

piehole, piehole, piehole

*snort*

12/15/2005 9:18 AM  
Blogger Syren said...

Piehole has always been my favorite word. Well I have another, for guys, when they piss me off...manpu***.

12/15/2005 9:29 AM  
Blogger Bravie said...

*snort* I like manpu*** too.
Although you could forget the ***s and just call them manpoo. *grin*

12/15/2005 9:34 AM  
Blogger Syren said...

But that is my nasty way of just calling them an Asshole. If I took out the Pu***, and changed it to manpoo, well...that would just make them a turd.

*grin*

12/15/2005 9:35 AM  
Blogger Bravie said...

But it's fun to say.
Manpoo manpooo manpooo *giggles*

12/15/2005 9:39 AM  
Blogger Syren said...

Yes it is...but so is turd, turd, turd.

12/15/2005 9:53 AM  
Blogger Bravie said...

LOL. Yes it is. my words of today will now be piehole,manpoo and turd. *smooch*

12/15/2005 10:02 AM  
Blogger BlindSlim~CSTL said...

Congrats on the raise and calling the jerk's company.

No raises for us again this year, but I do get the bonus of getting most of the work my boss left behind when he quit.

12/15/2005 10:25 AM  
Blogger Bravie said...

Merry Christmas to the manpoo boss. *grin*

12/15/2005 10:30 AM  
Blogger Syren said...

Piehole. Manpoo. Turd. Turd. Turd.

12/15/2005 10:46 AM  
Blogger Bravie said...

*snort* you're cracking me up. *snort*

12/15/2005 10:59 AM  
Blogger Syren said...

*grin*

Glad I can make someone laugh today.


Turd

12/15/2005 1:54 PM  
Blogger Bravie said...

I prefer that you call me womanpoo than turd. *grin*

12/15/2005 4:41 PM  
Blogger Syren said...

Womanpoo.

12/15/2005 6:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home