Saturday, May 20, 2006

Stolen from Jen

A is for Age - 39 (but I act like I'm 12) *poot*
B is for Booze - Anything with vodka
C is for Career - Print Estimator/Site safety manager
D is for Dad’s name - Rick
E is for Essential Item to bring to a Party - Me
F is for Favorite Songs at the Moment - ??? Not sure
G is for Goof off thing to do - ride big wheels at Toys R Us
H is for Hometown - San Francisco
I is for Instrument you play - Clarinet
J is for Jam or Jelly you like - Strawberry
K is for Kids -I love kids. As long as they belong to someone else
L is for Living arrangement - With GF and three cats
M is for Mom’s name - Judie
N is for Names of best friends - N is for nope, not gonna risk any hurt feelings. My best friends know who they are. *smooch*
O is for overnight hospital stays - 2
P is for Phobias - Bugs
Q is for Quote you like - ???? requires too much work
R is for Relationship that lasted longest - currently, 14 years and 5 months
S is for Siblings - Younger brother, Dennis
T is for Texas, Ever been? - A few times
U is for Unique trait - I can juggle *shrug*
V if for Vegetable you love - I love all veggies equally. I guess artichoke would be my favorite.
W is for Worst traits - pessimism
X - is for XRays you’ve had - Teeth, both ankles,left knee,chest,both hands
Y is for Yummy food you make - Crock pot chili
Z is for Zodiac sign - Scorpio

9 Comments:

Blogger Sonya said...

This had to be a hard one. Hope your having a great weekend!

5/20/2006 9:17 PM  
Blogger Jen said...

You play the clarinet? *head tilt*

5/20/2006 10:00 PM  
Blogger momma said...

*sits with Jen*

5/20/2006 10:45 PM  
Blogger Rose said...

What about Vodka and OJ?

*pout*

Gin? 'Cause I love me some Bombay....

5/21/2006 6:50 AM  
Blogger volsfan said...

*waves*

5/21/2006 12:51 PM  
Blogger Surveysez said...

*poot*

*smooch*

5/21/2006 5:08 PM  
Blogger Coco said...

*poot*

Wow, that has been a long time coming.

Cookie?

5/21/2006 6:29 PM  
Blogger Schnookie said...

OMH I used to want a BIg Wheel sooooooooooo badly.

5/22/2006 8:14 AM  
Blogger Glowie said...

Scorpios are weird.

5/22/2006 11:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home