Saturday, May 13, 2006

Per Tkit's request

She doesn't have a computer at home but wanted to post an update about Bear, so she said I could post for her if I wanted.
Bear arrived this morning but not without incident. It seems the Foster parents put her on the plane with a case of the runs. So what got off the plane was, as I told her, a chocolate lab. It took her and DH over an hour to get him all cleaned up. He's still got the runs but they are fixing that with Pepto. When I talked to her, she had just gotten back from the liquor store and it sounded like she was ready for a much needed drink. LOL
Anyhow, she will post the whole story and pics on Monday when she gets back to work but she was so excited that Bear had finally made it home to her that she wanted to get it out there.
*smooches* to Tkit, Mr. Tkit, Thea, Ryan and now Bear.

12 Comments:

Blogger arkie said...

Oh, poor doggie! Well, at least he got there.

5/13/2006 10:11 AM  
Blogger Surveysez said...

More poop discussions?

Glad to hear he made it there. I was hoping to find out and don't like having to wait.

5/13/2006 11:05 AM  
Blogger Swami said...

Oh crap. (Sorry, poor word choice.) What a miserable trip Bear must have had, because well-trained dogs hate to soil themselves!

At least he's home now.

5/13/2006 11:22 AM  
Blogger ~Nutz said...

Uh oh! Looks like she will have to call this puppy "Poopie II"! *grin*

LOL @ chocolate lab!

Poor baby. :(

5/13/2006 11:50 AM  
Blogger Aislinn Sirk said...

Um..

I'm not sure I *want* to see the before pic.

5/13/2006 12:23 PM  
Blogger yvonne said...

I'm glad Bear is finally at his new home. Yay!

5/13/2006 2:01 PM  
Blogger Seana said...

Poor dog. I've had to clean up a kitty who was *very* scared on the way home from the vet. That was difficult.

*smooches* to Tkit, DH and the babies

5/13/2006 2:19 PM  
Blogger momma said...

Oh no! Poor Bear and Tkit and Mr Tkit! How awful for all of them. Hope his tummy is feeling better now.

5/13/2006 9:05 PM  
Blogger mm said...

Well I'm glad he's finally home and being cared for.

Congrats Tkit and family!

5/13/2006 11:01 PM  
Blogger Bravie said...

That's why Tkit had me post. Because it's about poop. LOL

LOL@ Poopie II

5/14/2006 6:12 AM  
Blogger Immunegirl said...

I'm glad to hear Bear made it home, even if it was an icky trip. :(

*smooches*

5/14/2006 1:51 PM  
Blogger HistoryDetective said...

Awww, poor Bear! I hope she feels better soon.

5/14/2006 3:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home