Friday, April 28, 2006

Dear Surprise, Disgusted or whoever you are

I don't think that we need to inform you of how chicken shit it is to post under an assumed name. (Notice I used the term "ass u me") rather than alias? Perhpas you are one person, using different names or perhaps you are not the same person. Either way, it makes no difference to me whether I am addressing one person or two.
Also, This post isn't about agreeing or disagreeing with anything that you said. I believe in free speech and admire some of the folks here who have spoken against popular belief. At least they had the balls to do it under their real name. And I haven't seen anyone being banished since then. So this is about how you said what you said, not what you actually said.
For Disgusted: In your silly little chicken shit post to Chelli you mentioned that you were hiding behind a name because of what happened to Doo Wah. Well here is my take on this. If it were me who felt the need to say something to people, I would do it under my own name. But if i felt that I was going to be beaten by the masses and run out of town, guess what? I would still use my real name. Here is why. If I had an opinion on something as strongly as you obviously did and none of the people who I associated with had the same opinion and I felt that I would be run out of town, would I really want to associate with those people? My answer is no. So why would I be so chicken to hide behind a name. I guess I'm a little ballsier than you are. I would go out in a blaze of glory. Hiding behind some assumed (there's that ass u me again ) is bullshit. You obviously don't like Chelli and Jim and they obviously don't like you. So why do you care if you get run out of town.
Oh, hi Surprise *waves* I haven't forgotten about you. Nor your little post in Monsty's blog.
Now you? made me laugh my ass off. Yes, at first, I admit that I was mad. I even called you a pussy motherfucker and a chicken shit asshole. I still stand by both. I called you that because you went after my sistah and I got pissed and protective. I especially admired your little bit about how some of her "close friends" felt the same way that you do. That? Priceless. Because here's the thing. I doubt that any of Monsty's "close friends" would associate with and confide in you. Monsty's close friends have spines and strength. When Monsty does something that i don't like, I tell her. And she does the same with me. Because we are close friends. And truthfully, none of her real friends would talk behind her back. If they did they wouldn't be real friends.
I think your intent was to make her worry about who her friends were and to question herself and her friends. OOOOOPPPPPSSSS, that backfired. Monsty and I and some of her other friends spent time today laughing at you. And as a result we became even more tight knit.<---a little cross stitch reference for my own amusement.
My guess is that the two of you have absolutely no life because you spend your time hiding behind your assumed (doh, there it is again) name, lurking around the blogland, judging people and then posting bullshit that you don't have the guts to say under your real identity. That is pretty fucking pathetic. It's so pathetic that as I sit here typing, I almost feel bad about all of the fun we had at your expense today. Because fun indeed is what we had. I know that at one point, a couple of us had to stop and regroup because we had tears rolling down our faces laughing at you so hard.
Anyhow, I realized in all of this that you had not been given a proper welcome to blogland. How rude and uppity and snobbish of us. So from me and my sistahs and some of my other friends, we want to welcome you with a big GO FUCK YOURSELF. Ack!! where did that come from? That is sooooo not very welcoming. Let me try again. GO FUCK YOURSELF YOU PUSSY ASS MOTHER FUCKING CHICKEN SHIT LOSER. Oh my yes, that was much better.
Now go warm up your little tv dinner, sit in front of your little computer and have at it.
Sit back and watch us unite, you stupid piece of shit. *grin*<--because I want to remain friendly through all of this.

45 Comments:

Blogger Lasann said...

I went to Monsty's blog and wondered WTF.

I'm going to miss Monsty, for cod's sake.

Why won't disgusted or surprise post on my blog. I need some entertainment.

4/28/2006 5:44 PM  
Blogger Zombs said...

Jeez you would have thought my blog could get some of these blurkers to post. I even had a freakin post about it!

That settles it I am definately not cool.

As a side note I can't think of any single time that Monsty would have done something to upset me.

4/28/2006 6:12 PM  
Blogger Zombs said...

Oh I just want to say you are the best Carey.

*smooch*

4/28/2006 6:12 PM  
Blogger Breezy said...

*snort* there's no knitting in cross stitch! Ya dork. *snort*

*smooch* I second everything carey said (only without the swearing, cause I'm a lady *gigglesnort*)

4/28/2006 6:31 PM  
Blogger Bravie said...

Ya'll may not be snooty enough or have nice enough hair for the troll to post in your blog. *snrot*
That's only funny if you got to read her post.

*smooch* to you three.

And LOL at Breezy thinking she is a lady.

4/28/2006 6:59 PM  
Blogger arkie said...

*smooch*
Ditto what zombs said.

4/28/2006 7:36 PM  
Blogger ~Nutz said...

Funny how someone seems to be trying to break up our little circle of friendship and the only thing they/he/she are succeeding in doing is making us more tight knit! *grin*

I love you all! *smooches*

4/29/2006 4:05 AM  
Blogger Monstah said...

My pussy ass mother fucker thumb hurts from all the typing I did yesterday.

What? That word is sanctioned, right?

(really. it makes me cringe even in jest. Maybe the more I use it, the more de-sensitized I will become to it.)

4/29/2006 4:17 AM  
Blogger Monstah said...

PAMF

4/29/2006 4:17 AM  
Blogger yvonne said...

*throws fit* I missed all the fun yesterday, but I knew something was up the minute I logged into my email and had 44 new messages from our little group of Monsty supporters. :-)

*big smooch* to foul mouthed Carey.

*BIG GRIN*

4/29/2006 4:44 AM  
Blogger yvonne said...

And LOL at Monsty's PAMF!

It took me a few minutes to figure it out, but I did. I think I needed the caffeine to kick in.

4/29/2006 4:45 AM  
Blogger Breezy said...

PAMF!

Even a lady like me, can say that one. *sticks tongue out at carey*

4/29/2006 4:54 AM  
Blogger Zombs said...

I take it that a comment was made from hairy troll(which is different from us hairy toes) about Monsty's hair and her thumb and used PAMF?

I think Donald Duck just incites people. I got a little angry after staring at him for 4 hours.

4/29/2006 5:03 AM  
Blogger Bravie said...

Is it okay if I still use the phrase "pussy ass mother fucker"?
I've decided to give up my reputation as being a lady and have adopted the new image of tough ass butch dyke.

Zombs? I am the one who came up with that phrase and I am the one who used it in reference to the troll. The troll bad mouthed my sistah and PAMF was the first phrase that came to my mind. *stomps off in Army boots*

4/29/2006 6:36 AM  
Blogger arkie said...

People need to lay off Donald Duck. Sure, he has a few anger management issues, but he fully supports "pantsless Wednesdays" (actually, he's pantsless everyday). I am publicly declaring my love and support for The Duck.

When did Carey ever have a reputation for being a lady? *snort*

4/29/2006 7:40 AM  
Blogger Glowie said...

I've always admired your balls and the balls of the rest of my friends.

PAMF. Love it.

4/29/2006 8:03 AM  
Blogger Bravie said...

*whacks* Arkie. I am a fucking lady, damnit.

Glowie, I always think it is important to admire our friend's balls. *giggle*
What the hell are you doing up so early?!?!?!?

4/29/2006 8:09 AM  
Blogger Glowie said...

don't ask. heh.

4/29/2006 8:38 AM  
Blogger Aislinn Sirk said...

Ha!
I knew it!
I knew Carey actually wore combat boots.

4/29/2006 8:44 AM  
Blogger arkie said...

OK, ok, you're a fucking lady! You are the most fucking lady-like person I fucking know. Nobody is fucking more of a lady than you are. I fucking apologize for insinuating you're not a fucking lady. (I know how much you like it when I use the "F" word. *grin*)

4/29/2006 9:08 AM  
Blogger Glowie said...

I just burped out loud!!!! I'm just sorry nobody was here to appreciate it with me. My cat, Serena, was in the room with me and she seemed unimpressed.

4/29/2006 9:57 AM  
Blogger Jen said...

*smooches to Monsty and bad mutha fucka Carey*

My advice to everyone? If this troll pops back up somewhere, just.ignore.it. By everyone getting all up in arms and creating blog posts about them, you are giving them exactly what they want, Attention. They don't deserve it, so just ignore them and they will go away. That's my 2 cents, anyway.

*group hugs*

4/29/2006 10:06 AM  
Blogger Buggy said...

Jen is right, the trolls are looking for attention, but I get the need to shoot them down too.

What the hell is that smell?
Geeze Glowie, did you just burp? What were you eating?

4/29/2006 10:50 AM  
Blogger momma said...

What.the.fuck. is going on around here? Monsty actually offended someone? HOW!?!?!! And Carey? do you promise to be in my corner if someone ever pisses on my parade?

*smooches to all*

4/29/2006 11:04 AM  
Blogger Buggy said...

There you've done it Momma, now you're gonna have trolls all over your blog.

Hey Carey, I can't find your email address, and I think that DriveMyCar bitch deleted your phone number.
Please contact me.
ebug333@yahoo

4/29/2006 11:07 AM  
Blogger Zombs said...

spam buggy!

4/29/2006 11:20 AM  
Blogger Buggy said...

Oh shit!

LOL!

4/29/2006 11:30 AM  
Blogger momma said...

Just for that, Buggy, I shall spam you!

*smooch*

It's good to see the Bug.

4/29/2006 3:37 PM  
Blogger Zombs said...

One thing I have to laugh at:

Now go warm up your little tv dinner, sit in front of your little computer and have at it.

Priceless. I will have you know though at lunch I do just this. Well heat up a Lean Cuisine and read the blogs. No attacking people!

4/29/2006 5:46 PM  
Blogger Bravie said...

I found the song that I would like to dedicate to our troll.
The band is SKOLD and the song is P.a.m.f.

Warning: Full of the f-bomb.

Skold - P.a.m.f.

I'm just another motherfucker
I'm just another piece of trash
I'm just another fucking sucker
So blow it out your ass

I don't need you
You don't need me

I'm just another fucking loser
Got the short end of the stick
And if you sit any closer
You'll be sitting on my dick

I don't need you
You don't need me
Get outta my face and leave me be

Punkass motherfucker, fuck off!
Punkass motherfucker, fuck off!
Punkass motherfucker, fuck off!
Punkass bitch!

Why don't I tell you that I'm sorry
I'm only in it for the cash
Why don't I tell you I'm a junkie
You're only here to see me crash

I don't need you
You don't need me
Fuck off

Punkass motherfucker, fuck off!
Punkass motherfucker, fuck off!
Punkass motherfucker, fuck off!

Punkass motherfucker
Motherfucker...

I'm just another motherfucker
I'm just another piece of trash
I'm just another fucking sucker
So blow it out your ass

I don't need you
You don't need me
Get outta my face and leave me be

Punkass motherfucker, fuck off!
Punkass motherfucker, fuck off!
Punkass motherfucker, fuck off!
Punkass motherfucker, fuck off!
Punkass motherfucker, fuck off!
Punkass motherfucker, fuck off!

Punkass motherfucker
Motherfucker...

Fuck off!

4/29/2006 6:31 PM  
Blogger Coco said...

I must get out more. I miss all the fun stuff.

4/29/2006 6:37 PM  
Blogger Syren said...

You're so sexy when you're mad.

*smooch*

4/29/2006 7:08 PM  
Blogger Bravie said...

Oooop, I should clarify.
When I posted that song, I was laughing my ass off and not at all pissed off. I was rolling on the floor because I found that song by Googling "PAMF".

4/30/2006 6:49 AM  
Blogger Bravie said...

Oh, and Bug, I sent you my new email.

4/30/2006 8:15 AM  
Blogger HistoryDetective said...

I just wanted to say "PAMF." OK, I got that out of my system. Thanks.

4/30/2006 1:31 PM  
Blogger Lasann said...

Hey, I've got buggy's e-mail addy.

I agree with Jen, ignore the PAMF, unless of course I get bombed. Then PAMF her/him.

4/30/2006 2:12 PM  
Blogger Lasann said...

And, who are we conforming to by deleting pics? I was gonna show my friend your coil walls?

4/30/2006 2:12 PM  
Blogger Surveysez said...

*sniff*

You had me at "GO".

4/30/2006 3:37 PM  
Blogger Coco said...

I love Carey. She capitalised 'Googled'. *grammar whore smooches*

Monsty offends me because she always has perfect hair. That leaves me feeling inadequate and depressed.

4/30/2006 5:42 PM  
Blogger Bravie said...

Yay!!! SS visited my blog. *smooch*

Lasann, the pics take up so much space that I took them down.

Coco, Monsty offends me because she keeps trying to get me to wear a dress.

4/30/2006 6:41 PM  
Blogger arkie said...

So, what's so bad about wearing a dress? I'm sure Monsty isn't trying to get you to wear, oh I don't know, a prairie dress or anything like that. On a somewhat related note, I was watching some clog dancers while I was out this weekend, and for some reason, it made me think of you.

4/30/2006 8:29 PM  
Blogger mm said...

I'm about 60 hours late, and I missed the whole damn thing, but I wanted to add support and say that anonymous posters are PAMFs!

4/30/2006 11:26 PM  
Blogger kim (weltek) said...

You just made me feel all warm & fuzzy inside. I love it when you get all pissy passionate on us, especially when I agree with everything you said.
*smooch*

5/01/2006 7:05 AM  
Blogger mtw said...

I just want to go on the record and say that "PAMF" (pussy ass mother fucker) should not be confused with "PAM" (People Against Mayo), a club in which Monsty and I are both members.

My guess is that our anonymous poster(s) probably like mayo, and that is unasseptable in my book.

5/01/2006 11:07 AM  
Blogger miamicatt said...

You know...the "disgusted" thing was one thing. They didn't like me, didn't like what I was doing, fine. OK.

I just got filled in on this "surprised" bullshit. And that? Is WAY worse. WTF???? That was nothing more than a blatant, personal attack and was without a doubt one of the most childish things I've ever seen in my life.

"Surprised" better run out of town because I swear if I find out who you are, you will never hear the end of it from me. And if you and "disgusted" are the same person? Sucks to be you because you'll be haunted by this whore that you hate so much. Fuck you, Suprised. Get bent and take your childish, hateful, hurtful and insulting bullshit with you.

5/06/2006 9:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home