Monday, June 26, 2006

Holy crap am I tired

Well, my weekend with Glowie and Jen has unfortunately come to an end. I had to drop them off at the airport today. :(
Michelle and I had a great time with them this weekend. I'll give an abridged version so that Jen and Glow can give all the dirty details. *evil grin*
I posted about Friday night so i will pick up from there.
Saturday morning we got up and went into San Francisco. I took them on a sightseeing adventure there. We went on a Bay cruise and in San Francisan style it was foggy and windy. The cruise was a lot of fun. I forget how much SF has to offer so it's good for me to do these things again. We did the wharf and pier 39 and the bay cruise and then just browsed the stores and went to eat at Johnny rockets. That all took up a great part of the day. After that, we went to a party at Michelle's aunt's house and had a few drinks and stole some meat and then on to our next stop.
From there, we met up with another blogger for dinner before heading up to the Castro. We got to meet MTW. *grin* MTW is a great guy. Outgoing and friendly easy to talk to. He's exactly what you see on his blog. Such a generous guy. He drinks icky dark beer that tastes like poopoo but otherwise we had a great time with him. I'm so glad that we got to meet him this weekend and that he got to be a part of Jen and Glow's visit.
From there we went up to the Castro. *giggle* Jen and Glow got to meet my brother and his friends. The Castro is wild on Pink Party night. Nekkidness and booze is about the best way to sum it up. We just hung out with the masses and partied our asses off that night. I think Glowie and Jen were a little blown away by the amount of people in this small area and by the party itself. Both seemed to have a really good time and they both survived.
We got home very late and didn't get to bed until around 3 or 4 in the morning. we had to be up the next day at 7:30. Yikes. But we were just having so much fun laughing and talking and being silly as we could be. According to Jen, my furniture floats in the air. *snort*
Sunday morning we got up and went to the parade and the parade celebration. I had so much fun watching them enjoy themselves and watching them watch the people. I can't begin to describe the crowd at Pride celebration. Pretty, ugly, fat, thin, nekkid, clothed, you name it.
We spent the day drinking and partying and whooping it up. Totally enjoying the atmosphere. We got to spend the day partying with Ginger and Mcatt as well. We also got to meet JayneB, Mcatt's friend. I think we may have scared her a bit.
Like I said, I'm not giving tons of details about the events because I want to read it from their perspectives. and want them to be able to describe the events.
I will just say that I had a wonderful time with my two wonderful friends being here and I already miss them. It's so great when you can get together with great friends and have a spectacular time. I missed them before they even left.
I will post some pictures later. I need to get them approved before I do so.
I look forward to them getting home and posting in their blogs and seeing how they felt about everything. *sigh* I soooo miss my friends. More than I can express. :(

Crap, Blogger isn't letting me upload pics. I'll try again later.

41 Comments:

Blogger Lasann said...

Oh, for cod's sake could you rub it in any more???

6/26/2006 4:52 PM  
Blogger Lasann said...

You look hot in the picture on MM's blog!!!

6/26/2006 5:24 PM  
Blogger mm said...

She didn't "look" hot, she is hot! ;-)

6/26/2006 6:06 PM  
Blogger Seana said...

Sounds like so much fun. Lucky all of you!

6/26/2006 6:08 PM  
Blogger Coco said...

*jealous*

Although, Bob the Dunking Meanie is sitting on my downstairs couch this instant.

6/26/2006 7:13 PM  
Blogger Aislinn Sirk said...

Yeah and note I'm not being taken to any Pink Parties or anything like that.

6/26/2006 7:32 PM  
Blogger yvonne said...

Glow and Jen were in SF this weekend? I had no idea.

:-)

6/27/2006 4:14 AM  
Blogger Breezy said...

How come no one told us, Augie?

6/27/2006 5:29 AM  
Blogger Bravie said...

It was a secret. We didn't want anyone to know. Please don't tell anyone else, okay.

6/27/2006 5:41 AM  
Blogger Bravie said...

Thank you.

grrrr, I still can't post pics. I guess I'll have to try again tonight when I get home from work. *sigh*
I have the pic of Jen and MM kissing.

6/27/2006 5:46 AM  
Blogger Bravie said...

Oh, and thank you for the compliments up there. ^ *blush*

6/27/2006 5:58 AM  
Blogger Bravie said...

And I'm not easily scared, JayneB. *grin*

6/27/2006 5:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Am I the only one who kept reading "gay" cruise?

I've been waiting for an update, now I'm off to hound the others.

Glad you had a great time!

6/27/2006 6:04 AM  
Blogger Zombs said...

Sound great! Glad everyone got meat each other!

Yes I spelled that the wrong way.

I lov eyou guys!

6/27/2006 6:14 AM  
Blogger BlindSlim~CSTL said...

Wow...I can tell you guys had an awesome time.

6/27/2006 6:21 AM  
Blogger Rose said...

Just jealous signing in.

(and btw, I haven't made it to the post office yet- will do today. :)

6/27/2006 6:50 AM  
Blogger ~Nutz said...

I can't wait for them to fill in the details from their perspective!

Wow!!! So many peeps! This has to rival the Niagara meet!

6/27/2006 6:59 AM  
Blogger Breezy said...

The niagra meet will have a hard time coming close to the DC meet. *grin*

6/27/2006 7:00 AM  
Blogger Bravie said...

Yes, DC was indeed a wild weekend. *giggle*

6/27/2006 7:02 AM  
Blogger ~Nutz said...

I think Breezy is just saying that because she was there. *grin*

6/27/2006 7:39 AM  
Blogger Bravie said...

Breezy was in DC? I hardly noticed. *snort* *runs*

6/27/2006 7:40 AM  
Blogger thndrkttn said...

I cannot wait for pictures!!!!

The link that Ginger posted on OT for the parade was awesome. The parade must be so much fun!

Thanks for the birthday shout out to the little one. She had a great day.

6/27/2006 7:45 AM  
Blogger Breezy said...

*whacks Carey*

6/27/2006 7:45 AM  
Blogger Bravie said...

It is a great time, Tkit. Glowie was snapping pictures every other second so she should have some great pics when she gets back.

*giggles at Breezy*

6/27/2006 7:46 AM  
Blogger Surveysez said...

I wanna know more about the great meat theft. Who planned the caper and what was stolen.

*smooch* sounds like a great time was had by all.

6/27/2006 7:52 AM  
Blogger Bravie said...

It was marinated tri-tip and Michelle and I decided that we should steal some food before we left the party. *giggle* It did help to soak up some of the booze we had at the party.

6/27/2006 7:59 AM  
Blogger kim (weltek) said...

That sounds divine! What is The Castro?

There were waaaaay too many peeps present for my jealousy radar NOT to go off.

And I'd share a dark yummy beer with MTW any day!

6/27/2006 8:37 AM  
Blogger Bravie said...

The Castro is the gay mecca in San Francisco.

6/27/2006 8:41 AM  
Blogger Surveysez said...

Breaking News for Carey----Star Jones has just announced her departure from The View, approximately mid July. Citing the tenth year would be in a new direction Ms Jones announced her departure.

Nothing to do with the current thread, just thought Carey would like to know Rosie has already cleaned house.

6/27/2006 8:46 AM  
Blogger Bravie said...

I used to love Rosie. Then she took a turn for the worse after she came out. But this? makes me love her again.
*happy dances around blog*

6/27/2006 8:48 AM  
Blogger HistoryDetective said...

had a few drinks and stole some meat

Definitely code.

drinks icky dark beer that tastes like poopoo but

*wonders how Carey knows what poopoo tastes like*

It's so great when you can get together with great friends and have a spectacular time.

Still jealous.

6/27/2006 8:52 AM  
Blogger Bravie said...

Breezy had me eat some cookies once and after I ate it she told me that it was really poopoo.
Don't eat any cookies that Breezy offers you.
*grin*

6/27/2006 8:55 AM  
Blogger Breezy said...

*WHACK*

6/27/2006 11:52 AM  
Blogger Glowie said...

*smooch* I love you, Sunshine.

6/27/2006 11:57 AM  
Blogger Schnookie said...

The real question is ... who got nekkid and are there pics?

Sounds like such a fantastic time you all had and I'm so happy to hear that MTW was able to meet with you all.

And, Catt, Ginger and JayneB? Wow! Wow! Wow! I'm absolutely seething with gellusy!!!

San Fran is such a beautiful city. I can only imagine how much fun it was to tour it with all you lovely ladies.

6/27/2006 12:40 PM  
Blogger Bravie said...

I think that we all stayed dressed this year. I think. *giggle*

6/27/2006 12:56 PM  
Blogger kim (weltek) said...

*takes note of breezy's poo cookies*

Did I mention I'll be seeing Breezy next week? *grin* You know, we should really start talking about plans since it's about a week away, huh?

6/27/2006 1:27 PM  
Blogger Glowie said...

I wanna see Breeeeeezy next week! *pout*

6/27/2006 1:42 PM  
Blogger Glowie said...

oh. We're not talking to her. I forgot about that.

6/27/2006 1:42 PM  
Blogger Bravie said...

*whacks Glowie* We made a pact. No talking to Breezy because she hung up on us. *grabs my sweet lovely Glowie and runs away with her*

6/27/2006 1:59 PM  
Blogger Breezy said...

You both will be getting poopoo cookies.

6/27/2006 2:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home