Thursday, August 24, 2006

Don't cry for me Argentina!!!

This has nothing to do with Argentina but I felt like saying that.

BUT!!!! ya'll need to leave some well wishes for our Monsty. I got a call from her this afternoon and it was just horrible. It went like this:
Me..hello
her...cough cough, oooooh Bravieeeeee, I am dying. Dyyyying.
Me..What's wrong my little green one?
her..Ohhhhh Bravieeeee..cough cough..I'm calling you from my death bed. Cough cough. Please..pleeeeeeeze tell the masses that I have loved and adored them. Tell them that I will watch over them when I am gone. *sigh* *deep sigh* Ohhhh Bravieeeee, it's just horrible.
Me...What's going on my little Monsty doll?
her...I have pneumonia. Do you think people will feel sorry for me?
me..Oh no, how did this happen, Monsty?
her...I don't know but do you think the people will feel sorry for me and have sympathy for me?
me...How will you take care of Allstah?
her..I have sent him to a boys home to be cared for. Do you think that people will have sympathy for me?
me...They may. I know that I do. I feel just horrible for you. I know you will be okay, Monsty. It will be fine.
her..Okay but please tell people that the only way that I will heal is through sympathy.
me...I will. You take care. I love you muchly my sickly little sistah
her...okay, please make sure that I get sympathy. *loooong sigh* Goodbye Bravie.

Our Monsty is on bed rest for the next week and she is lucky enough to have a Mommy who will come and help her with Allstah. :)
So leave your well wishes here for our Monsty.

29 Comments:

Blogger mm said...

Poor Monsty!

*get well wishes*
*sympathy*
*more sympathy*

8/24/2006 4:57 PM  
Blogger Zombs said...

Poor Momma Monsty and All Stah!
Coughing is tough when you are pregnant!

Get Well!

8/24/2006 5:31 PM  
Blogger arkie said...

No!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This can't be happening to Monsty!!!!!!!!!!! What would we do without her? Who else can control Gus? And Carey?

*cries in sympathy*

8/24/2006 5:40 PM  
Blogger ~Nutz said...

*pout* Does this mean we have to wait longer for the OT prom??? Shucks!

Get better soon, Monsty! I have my new shoes all shined up and ready to go!

8/24/2006 6:43 PM  
Blogger Coco said...

PPppoooor Monsty. I hope that Grover is bringing her breakfast in bed.

If not, I can delegate to the elves. They love her.

8/24/2006 7:11 PM  
Blogger momma said...

Poor Monsty!!! I hope she feels better soon and is able to take some meds that won't react too horribly with pregnancy.

I'd give her smoochies, but...well...

8/24/2006 7:55 PM  
Blogger Jen said...

*big hugs* for Monsty. Being sick sucks hairy nut sacks. (I know Monsty will love my wording there. It's all for her.)

*big hugs* for Carey for having to deal with such a drama queen. Yeesh.

(In case it didn't come across-- totally kidding! LOVE the Monsty. Feel better! *smooches*)

8/24/2006 8:04 PM  
Blogger Swami said...

*Big hugs*, Monsty. Pneumonia is such an energy draining thing to have, I'm glad your mom is able to help with All Stah.

I'm serving breakfast in bed today, and I'll put you at the top of my list.

8/25/2006 2:47 AM  
Blogger yvonne said...

Poor Monsty Pie! *big hugs*

Pneumonia sucks big time! It took a good month for my poor dad to feel better and he had a mild case.

8/25/2006 2:56 AM  
Blogger Breezy said...

Poor wittle Monsty!!!! *hugs from far far away*

8/25/2006 5:10 AM  
Blogger Bravie said...

*looks around*
That phone call may not have gone EXACTLY like I said it did. :)
But she is sick and I hope she gets better quickly.

8/25/2006 5:27 AM  
Blogger ~Nutz said...

*whacks* Carey

Just what did she say then? Hmmm?

8/25/2006 5:38 AM  
Blogger Bravie said...

Most of it is accurate. She didn't say that she had shipped Allstah off to a boys home.

8/25/2006 5:39 AM  
Blogger Breezy said...

*pout* I was hoping for pics of a bleeding car.

*grin*

8/25/2006 5:53 AM  
Blogger Bravie said...

Michelle made me wash it so it didn't get baked on. Mean girl.

8/25/2006 5:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I knew all of that furious posting in OT was going to wear her out.

*smooches to my little monsty doll*

Tell her not to worry, I will make sure her Starbucks contribution is kept up. And I will make sure Gus arrives at Augie's safely.

8/25/2006 7:05 AM  
Blogger Aislinn Sirk said...

She's not going to cough on me if I post here, will she?

8/25/2006 7:07 AM  
Blogger Schnookie said...

Ack. Poor, poor, Monsty. *gentle hugs*

Make sure to get all the rest you need so that you can recover quickly. I'm so glad to know your Mom is able to be there to help you out.

You're in my thoughts Monsty darling!

8/25/2006 7:12 AM  
Blogger Surveysez said...

Get well wishes in hades.

8/25/2006 7:16 AM  
Blogger Surveysez said...

Sorry, that should be spades.

8/25/2006 7:16 AM  
Blogger kim (weltek) said...

Assure her it's not all that posting lately on OT. We can't spread our germs over the net.

Get well soon, Monsty!
*runs off to find the B12 lady*

8/25/2006 8:38 AM  
Blogger Monstah said...

feeling better,thnx. cannot type much- must save oxygen levels.

xxx ooo

8/25/2006 12:24 PM  
Blogger kim (weltek) said...

*tries very hard not to roll eyes*

8/25/2006 1:31 PM  
Blogger Seana said...

Oh, poor monstah! How awful it will be for us to be deprived of her wit and silliness while she recuperates from her dreadful illness.

*good thoughts* for monstah.

Seriously, get well soon.

8/25/2006 4:07 PM  
Blogger Rose said...

*sobs*

I have both sympathy and empathy for poor, poor monsty.

so there.

(Bravie-come visit me today, I've got news.)

8/26/2006 3:49 AM  
Blogger mysticwolf said...

Awww... Poor Monsty. Hope she feels better soon.

*sympathy*

8/26/2006 12:37 PM  
Blogger Bravie said...

Hey Mystic, welcome to my blog. And Monsty thanks you. :)

8/26/2006 1:24 PM  
Blogger Lasann said...

Oh no, not Monsty.

*sigh*

Much sympathy being sent to her by the way of my zapper!

8/26/2006 3:15 PM  
Blogger Puffy said...

I hope Monsty washes her brushie often so she won't continue to re-infect herself.

8/26/2006 10:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home