Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Ok, ok, ok

I just finally brought the last of my company to the airport so I have a LITTLE bit of time to do some updating. Not a lot but I'll do my best with the time that I have right now. I won't have pictures until later though. I haven't had a chance to do any downloading.
Hmmm, where do I start?
Wednesday I picked Breezy up from the airport and we just sort of hung around town. She did call me fat though and then when we were at Target she tried to slice my wrist open with her bracelet. And she did call me a lot of other names that escape me at the moment.
Thursday we picked up Nookie and then we all went to dinner at my favorite Chinese restaurant. We then came back to my house and just sort of hung out.
Friday, we all went up to the wharf where we met MTW for lunch. I got to open a present and it was enough shot glasses for all of the OTers and each had a separate mini bottle of booze in them. We indeed used the shotglasses Friday night. *giggle*
Friday night was the party. Um...I will tell you what I remember of it. Breezy, Nookie, Michelle and I started out with a couple of drinks at my house. Mine was of course milk because I don't drink. Then we wandered up to the hall and got ourselves situated. And then everyone started to arrive. I think we had about 50 at the party so it was a good sized crowd. Immediately we all started to drink. (again, I was only drinking milk) I think everybody was really great about mixing with each other and by the end of the night everybody was friends with everybody. I honestly don't deserve the wonderful family and friends that I have. Such a wonderful crowd. I think everyone felt at home.
My Mother got up and gave a speach about me and did indeed embarrass me a little bit. But luckily I had had enough milk that I was in a happy state and didn't turn too red.
To be honest with you, the rest of the night is either a blur or I just straight up don't remember. My Mom said she has never seen anyone have so much fun at their own party. So I think that says it all. There was dancing and food and booze and of course milk for me.
I can only fill in the rest in bits in pieces. I did indeed makeout with Catt, twice. According to Arkie, Jimbo didn't seem to mind because then Catt and Jimbo immediately started to make out with each other.
At some point in the evening, I made some money. There are pictures of people stuffing dollar bills down my pants and down my top. Even my mother in law got in on the action. Rather than feeling humiliated that I may have been doing a striptease act, I am going with the money dance. I had a money dance at my party. Yep, that's it. *grin*
I don't even remember the cutting of the cake but apparently I had no problem singing happy birthday to myself and then doing the Superstar stance afterwards. There is a picture of that too. Yes, I will post pictures. I just need to get them on my computer first.
At some point I had spilled something on my lap and I made sure to tell each and every person at the party that I had not peed myself and then I made them all feel to see that the liquid was cold, proof that I had not peed. Because pee would be cold.
From what I am told, Catt, Jimbo and Breezy helped to carry me home. When I told this to my Mom she laughed and said that she didn't think Breezy was in any condition to help walk me home and she thought maybe Breezy would need a walking buddy too. Yes, there are pictures.
Then, from what I hear, the party came back to my house. Me no rememeber.
I do know that when I woke up in the morning that I had a black eye. I am going with the story that Breezy threw me into the wall and that's how I got the black eye. There is no way that I could have fallen into the banister on the way up the stairs when Michelle and Breezy where helping to get me into bed. Nope, I did not fall, Breezy threw me.
I believe that Nookie must have had too much to drink too because she ended up passed out on my couch. I think Nookie may have started the whole money dance thing. But I'm not sure.
Oh, at the beginning of the night, i got to finally meet Arkie in person. She is the only one who was there that I had not officially met in person. I think we may have intimidated her a bit because by the time she got there with Jimbo and Catt I was already about 4 sheets to the wind. From the tainted milk. Really be careful of the milk that they serve at the Elk's Lodges. It's bad stuff.
All in all, it was a wonderful and fabulous time. I can't remember the last time that I don't remember having that much fun. I am hoping that the others will be able to fill you all in on any other events at the party. Because honestly by about 9pm, I was 67 sheets to the wind and don't remember much. But I have been told that I had a good time.
I want to thank Arkie, Breezy, Catt, Jimbo and Nookie for being a part of my celebration and for coming all this way to be a part of my special day. It honestly would not have been the same without all of them here. Each adding their own unique and wonderful personalities to my party.
I promise to have some pictures up over the next couple of days so that you can see what tainted milk can do to a person.
*smooches* for being so patient while I had company and couldn't update. I want to thank all of you for being interested and for sending birthday wishes and for making me feel loved.
So far, 40 is wonderful. If for nothing else, it made me realize how lucky I am to have the people in my life that I do. I feel blessed and if it took turning 40 to make me see how blessed I am? I would turn 40 a hundred times over.

48 Comments:

Blogger Swami said...

It sounds like an awesome party, Carey. What you can remember of it anyway. I hope there are many photos to come! So, were you drinking fermented mare's milk or what?

And lol that you listed the "out-of-towners" in alphabetical order. Proof that you are sober now, I guess!

10/31/2006 11:27 AM  
Blogger Dave Clapper said...

40 a hundred times over? So you're 4,000 now? Jeez, Methuseleh, you're fucking OLD.

10/31/2006 11:32 AM  
Blogger Jen said...

Psst- I bet they all took sips of your milk when you weren't looking. Muahahahaha!

I'm glad your 40th was a blast! Wish I could've been there with you guys! *smoooooch*

10/31/2006 11:55 AM  
Blogger kim (weltek) said...

Awww, this warmed my heart. And made me thirsty for some milk.

If nothing else, you must have stronger bones now.

Breezy did shots? I don't believe it. *feigns shock*

10/31/2006 11:58 AM  
Blogger mm said...

Wow, you sound like a bunch of lushes. Sounds like a boring party to me. *yawn*



MM <--still jealous you made out with Catt and not all at jealous you had all those cool peeps with you

10/31/2006 12:02 PM  
Blogger kevingrout said...

Hey Carey,

I didn't even make it by here to wish you a happy birthday. So better late than never, as they say.

Glad you had a great time, and a wonderful birthday!

*smooch*

10/31/2006 12:06 PM  
Blogger DingusIsTaken said...

What I learned:
1. Michelle is beautiful. I'm glad to finally have met her.
2. Milk comes in clear pink form…from some cow named "cosmo."
3. Breezy loves explaining to people where Michigan is.
4. Nookie ordered blowjobs, screaming orgasms, and sex on the beach…anyone see a trend?
5. As a little girl, Carey wanted to be an ice cream truck when she growed up.
6. Denny, the BPOE bartender, is a raging perv. And a decent kisser.
7. In college, Arkie's nickname was Airplane. Catt's was Hammer. And Carey's boss is Crazy.

10/31/2006 12:26 PM  
Blogger Bravie said...

*snort* Do we see a trend? First Dingus wore a skirt and now he is kissing the male bartenders. Hmmmm.

Swami, indeed I am sober. And I always list peeps in alphabetical order. *grin*

Dave, don't forget, you hit 40 before I did. Perhaps not 100 times over though.

Jen, *smooch* I wish you could have been here too.

Kim, breezy was drinking shots of milk with me. *innocent grin*

MM,I think Catt forced herself on me.

Meemo, *smooch* thank you. We had a great time. Except for the tainted milk.

10/31/2006 12:34 PM  
Blogger kim (weltek) said...

Thanks for the updates, Dingus. We needed an impartial take on the night's events!

10/31/2006 12:42 PM  
Blogger yvonne said...

I really hate being the responsible one. I really hate that I missed your big party. I hope you know I was there in spirit.

So happy you had a great time and could share it with family and friends.

*smooch*

10/31/2006 2:28 PM  
Blogger Glowie said...

Well at least now I know there is no reason for me to continue being jealous that I wasn't there. I can stop crying now.

pffft

10/31/2006 3:09 PM  
Blogger arkie said...

*snort* You really need to read this ---> At some point I had spilled something on my lap and I made sure to tell each and every person at the party that I had not peed myself and then I made them all feel to see that the liquid was cold, proof that I had not peed. Because pee would be cold. <---again. Because if I'm reading it correctly, then you did pee on yourself. (We had to see that it was cold, because pee would be cold? Color me confused.)

I am so glad I got to finally meet you, sweetie. I had a great time today. *smooch*

(pictures will be posted on my blog shortly. *grin*)

10/31/2006 6:15 PM  
Blogger miamicatt said...

*ahem*

Um, technically? The one who started the whole money dance thing was me.

Yeah.

Sorry 'bout that.

(not really)

10/31/2006 6:37 PM  
Blogger DingusIsTaken said...

Um, Arkie? You're gonna get approval before posting pics on your blog, right?

(Oh, and I just had a bag of Frito chips and thought of you fondly!)

10/31/2006 6:44 PM  
Blogger Bravie said...

*snort* I'm a bad typer.

Well where the hell is my money. I see pictures with money in my pants and shirt yet I have no fucking money. *looks around for money*

10/31/2006 6:46 PM  
Blogger arkie said...

Hey, dingus! Your better half already gave me permission. *snort*

And Carey accidently gave me permission without even seeing the pics!

10/31/2006 7:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I did indeed.

*smoooooooooooch*

(and yes, please send me those pics because so far, he won't send me any of the his costume. Damn I hate not having a camera!)

10/31/2006 10:49 PM  
Blogger miamicatt said...

I pooped again, didn't I...

10/31/2006 10:50 PM  
Blogger Puffy said...

Simply: Wow!

10/31/2006 11:25 PM  
Blogger Monstah said...

You are such a birthday usurper.

11/01/2006 4:20 AM  
Blogger Breezy said...

*snort* Does anyone want to know where in MI I live? *giggle* I can point it out on my hand. *snort*

Yeah! Where's all the dollars that were stuffed in someone's buttcrack?

Denny? You kissed Denny, Dingus? Dave the other bartender kissed me. Damn are they sluts.

11/01/2006 5:13 AM  
Blogger Geggy said...

Man, I have my 50th in a couple of years. Think you could be my party planner, Carey?

I want the same crowd, with a few more added in. And I really like milk.

Oh, and I'm an Elk!!!!

I'm so gellus I could spit.

11/01/2006 6:24 AM  
Blogger kim (weltek) said...

If I flip my hand around, Breezy, I can do the same thing with Wisconsin. If only I were there, we could've formed part of the midwest with our hands. :-) <----Midwestern neighboring nerd.

11/01/2006 6:35 AM  
Blogger Bravie said...

Geg, Michelle is the party planner and I think she did a wonderful job. She's a keeper that one. *grin*

11/01/2006 6:35 AM  
Blogger Breezy said...

Weltek! That would have been awesome! Then everyone wouldn't have been just laughing at me.

11/01/2006 6:38 AM  
Blogger Bravie said...

Yes they would. *snort*

11/01/2006 6:38 AM  
Blogger Breezy said...

*evil eye* You watch it or you'll have matching black eyes.

11/01/2006 7:09 AM  
Blogger Bravie said...

*snort* It is now that ugly yellow that a bruise turns. It's still very tender too and has a scab.

11/01/2006 7:10 AM  
Blogger Coco said...

I need to see pictures or I will die.


*checks milk in fridge*

11/01/2006 9:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pictures are up on the Poop. :-)

11/01/2006 1:02 PM  
Blogger Schnookie said...

*rolls eyes*

I ordered the orgasm. It was Arkie who ordered the sex on the beach and the blow job. Oh and don't forget, Breezy ordered the red headed slut. *giggle*

Damn! Those were some great shots!

*waves*

11/01/2006 1:12 PM  
Blogger Breezy said...

Nookie!!! You know, they should really name a shot after you. I think we should come up with one. *grin*

11/01/2006 1:18 PM  
Blogger Schnookie said...

LOL. I think a Breezy Nookie sounds like a great shot :-)

11/01/2006 1:21 PM  
Blogger Bravie said...

Nookie Brut. Because I think Nookie is who punched me in the face and gave me a black eye.

11/01/2006 1:24 PM  
Blogger Schnookie said...

pffffffffft. I kicked you in the knee. Breezy punched you LOL

11/01/2006 1:25 PM  
Blogger Breezy said...

*snort* that's right!

So is there whipcream in your shot Nookie? *grin*

11/01/2006 1:26 PM  
Blogger Bravie said...

That's not a nice thing to do to a birthday girl. I have bruises all over.
Michelle must have backed into a doornob because she has a bruise on her ass that looks just like a doornob, including the lock. *snort*
Nookie probably pushed her.

11/01/2006 1:26 PM  
Blogger Breezy said...

ooohhh I think that happened when we took you up the stairs and threw you across the bed. *grin*

11/01/2006 1:28 PM  
Blogger Schnookie said...

LMAO at the bruise on Michelle's ass.

I better have DH check my ass to see if I have any bruises.

11/01/2006 1:29 PM  
Blogger Bravie said...

It's not nice to throw people. Hrmph.

Nookie, you deserve a bruise for punching me in the face.

11/01/2006 1:32 PM  
Blogger Schnookie said...

Breezy punched you in the face!!!!
*kick*

11/01/2006 1:34 PM  
Blogger Breezy said...

Did not! The wall did.

11/01/2006 1:36 PM  
Blogger arkie said...

Breezy, you must be the only one Denny didn't kiss.

11/01/2006 1:44 PM  
Blogger DingusIsTaken said...

You're right Arkie. I think Breezy was too busy with Crazy...

11/01/2006 2:01 PM  
Blogger DingusIsTaken said...

(although I'd rather have kissed Crazy than Denny!)

11/01/2006 2:05 PM  
Blogger arkie said...

Well, at least Denny didn't bite you on the face like he did me.

11/01/2006 2:21 PM  
Blogger DingusIsTaken said...

Boy am I glad I can't read people's minds! That guy was hornier than a NY traffic jam.

11/01/2006 2:57 PM  
Blogger Bravie said...

Honestly? I didn't even realize that I had my phone with me until I saw the pictures. *snort*
I would say that by 9pm I was pretty much incoherent and unaware that I was even alive.

11/01/2006 4:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home