Saturday, October 21, 2006

My weekend Randoms

I'm getting through my list pretty well. *proud grin*
We get to pick up the cabinets today around Noon. So once we get those, that's what I'll be doing.
Otherwise, let's see what I have left for the weekend. I'mnot going to worry yet about what needs to be done Monday and Tuesday. One (or two) day at a time.
Laundry-easy enough. I can do that while doing other stuff.
Clean my bathroom. Not bad, for the most part it's pretty clean.
I'll finish dusting the house this weekend.
I think I'll do some iPod stuff this morning while Michelle is still sleeping.
I may clean out the fridge.
Otherwise, this weekend won't be as crazy as I thought.

With a lot of my projects being done, it's giving me more time to be excited about next week. I've been trying to focus on what I have to do rather than what why I am doing it because otherwise excitement would take over and nothing would get done.
By this time next week, I will have Breezy and Nookie in my possession *grin*, I will have partied with Arkie, Catt, Ginger and Jimbo, I will be hungover and my party will be over. *pout*

My Mom called this week and wanted to know if she would be able to get up at my party and say a little something about me. I asked her if what she was really asking was if she could get up and roast me. She giggled and said yes, that was what she was asking. LOL.

This is big time thinking too far in advance but I really need to think of something special to do for Michelle when all of this is over. She has gone so far out of her way to make this birthday special for me and I want to do something to show my appreciation. I don't want to just take her out for dinner, I would like to do something extra special. going out to dinner just seems too much like a generic date or something. I would like to figure out something special. Suggestions would be nice, please and thank you.

I hope ya'll are having a great weekend.

16 Comments:

Blogger Zombs said...

I would say a trip to wine country but you guys go there a lot right?

How about a weekend in Vegas? Could you swing that? Maybe sometime in January after the holidays are over...would give you guys something to look forward to?

Your party sounds like it is going to be great!

10/21/2006 10:48 AM  
Blogger Zombs said...

You do all the arrangements and suprise her with it! Pick your favorite hotel and make reservations at the restaurant you want!

10/21/2006 10:49 AM  
Blogger yvonne said...

I'm trying not to be too bitter about not being able to enjoy your b-day weekend, so I will ignore all talk about it.

*ignores*

I agree with Zombie about planning a special weekend somewhere and surprising her with it.

*smooch*

10/21/2006 12:27 PM  
Blogger Aislinn Sirk said...

A new car?

10/21/2006 12:43 PM  
Blogger momma said...

Diamonds. Diamonds are always good. *snort*

A weekend away playing tourist is always good. Hell, even a weekend in town at a hotel playing tourist is fun.

And, if I'm guessing right, Michelle is going to have just as much fun and enjoy this party and your happiness as you are.

10/21/2006 3:42 PM  
Blogger mtw said...

Umm, you will also have dined with someone else, right? ;-)

10/21/2006 9:09 PM  
Blogger arkie said...

Good for you on getting through your list so well. *pats Carey on the back*

I've been trying to get packed, and I just know I'm going to forget something.

10/22/2006 6:25 AM  
Blogger Puffy said...

How about front row tickets to see the group Chicago in concert?

10/22/2006 10:30 PM  
Blogger Breezy said...

I need a weather update!!!

I started packing, but then it started snowing here... so I feel weird packing t-shirts. Update me please!!!

*grin*

10/23/2006 4:59 AM  
Blogger Monstah said...

Where the heck is my birthday thread?

10/23/2006 5:13 AM  
Blogger Coco said...

I hear cat fur vests are the new black.

10/23/2006 7:16 AM  
Blogger kim (weltek) said...

*snort* at Puffy!

You are getting so much done, carey. Good for you. Having all this done will make it easy to relax later this week. I'm so excited for you!

Does Michelle do spa treatments? A spa afternoon with you as her chauffer would be nice.

10/23/2006 7:24 AM  
Blogger Bravie said...

Me driving anywhere would in no way make Michelle relax. *snort*

10/23/2006 7:26 AM  
Blogger Zombs said...

Metamucil cocktail!

10/23/2006 7:38 AM  
Blogger Coco said...

A can of beans and a lighter?

*still thinks fart jokes are funny*

10/23/2006 7:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I forgot, I cleaned out my fridge on Friday. I like clean fridges.

I was going to suggest Vegas too. Or, I know, Virginia Beach!

10/23/2006 7:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home