Saturday, January 06, 2007

Flea Markets, bday parties and NO baby showers

We're off to the flea mrket later this morning. I love the flea market. I get to walk around which gives me my excercise and it allows me to spend money on stuff that I really don't need. :)
Then later this afternoon we are going to a birthday party for my neighbor's boyfriend. The only bummer is that I'm going to miss the wildcard games today. *pout*
The good news is that I get to watch football tomorrow, no question. Michelle and I got invited to a baby shower for a friend of hers. Notice I said a friend of HERS. Not ours. It's a childhood friend of hers that I have met a few times but have no obligation to. I complain about all the showers that I have to go to for family members so there is NO way I am going to one for someone who isn't also a good friend of MINE. Michelle said that she knew I would say no. Especially with football going on tomorrow. So yay for me. No stupid baby shower. I may not get out of my jammies all day tomorrow. *hops*
Have a good weekend.

13 Comments:

Blogger Zombs said...

Oooh I like browsing flea markets too. I love finding cool furniture.

I just have to take Belle to dance class this morning then we are home to do laundry and play outside. Probably go out to dinner tonight and then to Target to spend some gift cards.

Are the Giants or Jets playing today? If so then I know where DH will be. *pout* How many more weeks of this? Then when is spring training?

1/06/2007 6:13 AM  
Blogger Bravie said...

Newp. Giants and Jets both play tomorrow.
Spring Training? What's that? Football doesn't start again until August and it isn't called spring training. :P

1/06/2007 6:18 AM  
Blogger yvonne said...

Buy me something, okay? *grin*

1/06/2007 6:25 AM  
Blogger Bravie said...

I will. I was thinking of buying you something lavendar. *snort*

1/06/2007 6:33 AM  
Blogger arkie said...

*starts itching at the mention of fleas*

1/06/2007 7:03 AM  
Blogger momma said...

Ooooooh. Flea markets! Those are wonderful. If I didn't have to drive an hour and a half, I'd probably go to my fave one today just for something to do. However, that requires more ambition than I have at the moment.

Today, I'm not sure what I'll do. I just know that the next 21 hours are going to be peaceful and quiet.

1/06/2007 7:24 AM  
Blogger Swami said...

That sounds like a real nice, relaxing day Bravie. I'd ask to join you but I don't own any pajamas. :(

1/06/2007 10:56 AM  
Blogger Puffy said...

Puff<---doesn't own jammies, either.

1/06/2007 2:55 PM  
Blogger Monstah said...

You see? This is why I refused to have a baby shower. (well that and the fact that I was 35 when I gave birth and that seems a little old to be doing that crap.) Anyway, it worked out well for me because now I allow myself to skip the shower and just send a gift. Both bridal and baby showers are such horrible things to sit through.

But, I must say, your idea of flea markets as an opportunity to walk around or get exercise either makes you sound like a black lab or an elderly person.

1/06/2007 4:12 PM  
Blogger Bravie said...

I'm more of a golden retriever, tyvm.

1/06/2007 4:24 PM  
Blogger Schnookie said...

I love flea markets. Haven't been to one in ages.

Enjoy your relaxing Sunday. I'll probably be cleaning the house and doing laundry.

1/06/2007 4:25 PM  
Blogger Coco said...

Your weekend sounds like so much fun.

Have a great Sunday.

1/06/2007 6:02 PM  
Blogger Monstah said...

Pookie posting on a Saturday? I know for a fact she is doing that just so she can show off her fancy avatar.

1/07/2007 4:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home