Monday, May 07, 2007

I love my pool


This is the new pool that I bought this weekend. (People not included)Today I bought a floatie chair, a big huge duck and a battery operated Nemo fish thing that swims around the bottom of the pool.(batteries not included)
Relaxing in my mini pool is much needed after the days that I spend at work these days. Especially today. *sigh*
But YAY!!! I own a pool. So that's what I am going to focus on right now. No negative in my blog today. Life is good and work is just somewhere that I go to collect my money so that I can buy things like my pool. And Nemo. And Norman. Norman is the duck. (removable rain hat included)
I miss Boo and Kim though. I wish I had bought my pool earlier because then we could have had a pool party. *dorkgle*<---that's a dork snort, in case you wondered.

11 Comments:

Blogger MM said...

*puts on water wings*
*dives in*

I need to even out my tan, so I'll be coming over. Ooh! I have a water proof toy too! Maybe I'll bring it...

5/08/2007 1:42 AM  
Blogger yvonne said...

You are truly a dork.

And who was the brilliant and obviously super funny person who came up with "dorkgle"?

*grin*

5/08/2007 3:52 AM  
Blogger Breezy said...

Yep she truly is a dork.

5/08/2007 5:01 AM  
Blogger momma said...

Ooooooh! How big is the pool? I need to get the Rottens a new one. I bet it won't be big enough though. *pout*

I think we need pictures so we can meet Norman and Nemo.

5/08/2007 5:36 AM  
Blogger kim (weltek) said...

*cannonball* Ouch, I guess that wasn't deep enough to do a cannonball. I really want to get one like that for this summer, but I bet Chris will say no. It could even go on the paver patio and not wreck his precious grass.

I hope you don't get sick from my germs. Good thing we didn't make out.

Give my love to Norman and Nemo.

5/08/2007 6:01 AM  
Blogger Swami said...

Now you can do laps every morning with Nemo! Does your floatie chair have a cup holder? That's a stupid question, isn't it? What good is a floatie chair without a cupholder?

5/08/2007 6:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think you're going to need to mow some grass in order to have that fit in your backyard.

5/08/2007 6:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I miss you too, btw.

*smooch*

5/08/2007 6:50 AM  
Blogger Glowie said...

Just be shore to stay out of the deep end. *throws noodles in pool*


yes, that is an intentional misspelling, btw.

5/08/2007 6:50 AM  
Blogger Monstah said...

I have an edit for you. Down there. I think a better more rather Pooh title is: "In Which Kim is drunk and I am a chaperone".

And you know my feelings on your germ bath already.

5/08/2007 10:10 AM  
Blogger Puffy said...

*does the breast stroke*

5/10/2007 5:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home