Saturday, May 05, 2007

Saturday morning randoms





For some reason, I thought I got more pictures of the Boo/Weltek/Sanjana meet. I guess I spent more time trying to find our way. Here is the one group shot that I got and one with Kim not trying very hard to save Sanjana from the grips of a large Elephant.
I got to hang out with Boo again yesterday afternoon. We met at the rental car place and I did not get lost finding it this time. We went to a local brewpub for a quick bite to eat. I had never been there before and I have to say that I will be going again. I liked the food. The company was better though. Poor Boo. I was operating on only 4 hours of sleep. When that happens, I either fall asleep or I talk a million miles a minute. Yesterday I was talkative. She was probably happy to get to the airport so she didn't ahve to listen to me talk anymore.
I also drove her to see my parents infamous green house. I told her she didn't have to be polite about it when she saw it. She just kept repeating "oh my, that's very green". *snort*
Today I am hooking up with Kim. After we go to church, we are going to the Lush cosmetics store. Due to the name and due to our innocence, we are going to go there to bless the store. We, as innocent women, would never patronize a store named Lush. After Lush we have no set plans yet. I'm sure it will involve more church going, glaring at people drinking alcohol and much prayer. We are Bravie and Weltek and that's how we roll. I hope you are having a great weekend.


13 Comments:

Blogger Puffy said...

Two innocent Lushies on a peep meet weekend. Makes sense to me. Great pictures. Boo looks like she's in the witness protection program. *smooches to you all*

5/05/2007 9:12 AM  
Blogger Glowie said...

woo hoo! Fun weekend. *smooch*

5/05/2007 11:30 AM  
Blogger Asrai said...

*gellus*

You all look fabulous!

5/05/2007 1:52 PM  
Blogger MM said...

Umm...you called me an ass. *pout*

I left you a message...did I miss out on all the fun??

5/05/2007 3:14 PM  
Blogger yvonne said...

You went to church? Riiiiiight.

The Church of St Margarita.

*grin*

5/05/2007 3:58 PM  
Blogger Breezy said...

Damn drunks!

5/05/2007 4:56 PM  
Blogger kim (weltek) said...

omg, what horrid photos of me. Me me me, it's all about me. I need to go back to bed now.

5/05/2007 9:06 PM  
Blogger BlindSlim~CSTL said...

I heard you gals had a great time, I'm gellus but then we got to meet Boo and Sanjana yesterday too so I'm happy.

5/06/2007 7:35 AM  
Blogger Bravie said...

Dude, we went to call you and Syren and then I noticed that I didn't have your numbers. It wasn't until I sobered up a bit that I realized that I did in fact have Syren's number in my "received calls". *pout*

5/06/2007 7:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I actually like this picture of myself. For once.

5/06/2007 10:13 AM  
Blogger Sanjana B said...

Hey, do you mind if I post this pics in my blog, too?

5/13/2007 2:41 PM  
Blogger Sanjana B said...

*these* pics... I meant *these* pics.

5/13/2007 2:42 PM  
Blogger Bravie said...

Please do. :)

5/13/2007 3:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home