Wednesday, June 20, 2007

All the Gays of my life

Yay. This weekend is the annual gathering of my people in San Francisco. :)
It's pride weekend. We won't be doing all of the events this weekend though. Just the parade on Sunday. We are babysitting our niece on Friday night and then we have a double date night on Saturday. My neighbor bought a new DVD projector and so we have set up Movie Premier Night on Saturday. It will be our neighbor and her boyfriend and Me and Michelle.
Then Sunday morning we'll get up early, get on the train and head out to the parade and the party in San Francisco. Last year, Jen and Glowie were here with us during pride. *pout* I wish they could be here again this year.
Soooo, if you don't see or hear from me on Monday, you can guess that I had too many tainted milks on Sunday. Happy Pride weekend. *gay grin*

13 Comments:

Blogger Zombs said...

Has it been a year already? Have fun poopy pants!

6/20/2007 7:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was just thinking the same thing Zombs said.

Happy Weekend!

6/20/2007 8:10 AM  
Blogger Jen said...

*sniff* I wish I could be there again, too. That weekend was just wonderful. *sigh*

Happy Pride! *swalt*

6/20/2007 8:13 AM  
Blogger Bravie said...

There's still time for you to get here. *grin*

6/20/2007 8:16 AM  
Blogger momma said...

*gay grin* ?????? Is that in some way different than a regular *grin*

Momma <-- still is so very lost in the ways of Carey's people.

6/20/2007 8:26 AM  
Blogger Breezy said...

No milk for you!

6/20/2007 10:08 AM  
Blogger Asrai said...

Party on! I? Had planned on meeting Syren & CSTL again in Atlanta this year, but dickhead ex decided to get the kids tickets to Indy for Saturday! *big pout*

6/20/2007 10:47 AM  
Blogger Bravie said...

I still say that we should have a huge peep meet here in SF during pride weekend. *grin*

6/20/2007 12:06 PM  
Blogger Swami said...

Happy weekend? Isn't it only Wednesday?

I remember the pics from last year. You all seemed to be having a blast!

6/20/2007 12:16 PM  
Blogger Schnookie said...

Happy Pride Weekend! I know you'll have a fun time.

6/20/2007 2:02 PM  
Blogger Puffy said...

I remember the pictures from last year's parade. Bring your camera this year!

6/20/2007 5:16 PM  
Blogger Kimmah said...

behave!!!!!!!!!!!

6/20/2007 8:29 PM  
Blogger Syren said...

Steve will be there on Sunday, so alas we will not be going to the Pride festivites here.

We both wanted to go this year, but with his work....well it just sucks.

6/22/2007 8:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home