Thursday, September 20, 2007

Stolen from Glow

Ten Things
10 Favorites...
Favorite Color: Black
Favorite Food: Beef
Favorite Band: AC/DC
Favorite Movie: Grease
Favorite Sport: Football
Favorite Season: Summer
Favorite Day Of the Week: Saturday
Favorite Ice Cream Flavor: Cookie dough
Favorite Time of Day: Mid day

Currents...
Current Mood: PMS
Taste: Coffee
Clothes: Long sleeve 49er shirt/jeans/Converse tennies
Current Computer Background: Picture of me in an Ice Cream truck(don't ask)
Current Finger/Toenail Color: Fingers: None. Toes: Some sort of OPI
Current Time: 7:46am
Current Surroundings: my desk
Current Annoyance(s): Jbug
Current Thought: I wish this painful zit would surface already

8 Firsts...
First Best Friend: Kim
First Love: Jennifer
First Screen Name: Ninergrl
First Pet: Freddie the turtle
First Piercing: ears
First Crush: Clarise
First Music: John Denver
First Car: 1978 Toyota Corolla hatchback

7 Last...
Last Cigarette: 10 minutes ago
Last Drink: alcoholic? Mich Ultra last night
Last Car Ride: to work this morning
Last Text Message: A dirty text message from Michelle. *giggle*
Last Movie Seen: At home, Big Business. At the theater, Final Destination 3(I think)
Last Phone call: Augie after work yesterday
Last CD Played: P!NK

6 Have You Ever...
Have You Ever Dated One Of Your Best Friends: Yes.
Have you Ever Broken the Law: Yes.
Have You Ever Been Arrested: Yes but was not convicted
Have You Ever Skinny Dipped: Yep
Have You Ever Been on TV: yes. I was interviewed by a news reporter about politics once
Have You Ever Kissed Someone You Didn't Know: Yes.

5 Things...
You're Wearing: Same as above
You Did Last Night: Read, watched tv (Kid Nation)
You Can Hear Right Now: A printing press and my radio
You Can't Live Without: Coffee
You Do When You're Bored: Post lists on my blog
Places You've Been To:
1. Mazatlan
2. Las Vegas
3. Hawaii
4. Key West, Florida

3 People You Can Tell Anything To...
I don't want to leave anyone out so I won't answer this

Choices...
1. Black or White: Black
2. Hot or Cold: Hot

1 Person You'd Do Anything For:
Michelle

14 Comments:

Blogger arkie said...

What's the gnat done now? Or is it just general, ongoing annoyance?

9/20/2007 9:03 AM  
Blogger Bravie said...

Just the fact that she exists annoys me to no end. :)

9/20/2007 9:47 AM  
Blogger kim (weltek) said...

Again, I'm not number 1? *huff*

*giggle* Are you sure that's an ice cream truck you are in, or is it really a short bus?

9/20/2007 9:56 AM  
Blogger arkie said...

Yeah. She is a complete waste of oxygen that someone else could be breathing.

9/20/2007 10:22 AM  
Blogger arkie said...

BTW, moist heat should bring out that zit. This woman I used to know always swore by putting used tea bags on blackheads and zits to help pull them out.

9/20/2007 10:24 AM  
Blogger Breezy said...

The gnat needs to be smooshed, plain and simple. I swear she just tries to be uber annoying, no one can be THAT annoying!

9/20/2007 10:49 AM  
Blogger Bravie said...

I don't mean to sound self absorbed with this, but I honestly think she started that Agman DAW thread to piss me off. Normally I would never say that but it was awfully coincidental that 5 minutes prior to her thread I made a comment to MaxHeadrum that I would only hate him if he started a 2K thread. Right after I posted that, she started Agman's thread. And it started off with "yeah,yeah, the mullet made me do it"
The yeah yeah part tells me that she knew she was going to piss some people off with it.
She's a fucking bitch and I wish horrible things on her. things that would send me to hell if I said outloud.

9/20/2007 10:54 AM  
Blogger Breezy said...

I totally think she started it to piss you off. She's a gnat! that's what they do, annoy the piss out of people until someone finally smooshes them. *grin*

9/20/2007 11:15 AM  
Blogger Jen said...

I think I'm actually at a point where I can just ignore her posts. It's quite a relief. Agman still annoys the shit out of me though. I haven't found that ignoring happy place with him yet.

9/20/2007 11:30 AM  
Blogger Puffy said...

Just wanted to let you all know that Surveysez is back! I thought I'd post it here, since people seem to hang out here. *grin*

9/20/2007 12:32 PM  
Blogger dragonflies said...

You list is very long.

I have had a cold for the past 4 days, so everything is annoying me right now.

Was Kid Nation any good? I DVR'd it, and am woefully behind already, thanks to falling asleep as soon as the kids are in bed, thanks to this cold.

Maybe I can catch up a bit tonight. Not my night to drive either kid's carpool.

9/20/2007 12:41 PM  
Blogger dragonflies said...

BTW, I've recently started using some L'Bri product that helps eliminate breakouts. It seems to be working well. KLEARAWAY BLEMISH CONTROL LOTION

lorio.lbri dot com is the website of my friend/consultant

9/20/2007 12:45 PM  
Blogger MM said...

Hey, I *heart* AC/DC too! Maybe we should hook up (again)? ;-)

happy mid-day!

9/20/2007 2:22 PM  
Blogger yvonne said...

I have a funny feeling Jbug wishes she hadn't posted her "it's my anniversary" thread. She got flyswatted and a few people *coughbreezycough* enjoyed it a little too much.

:-)

9/21/2007 2:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home