Friday, August 31, 2007

We have our winners...and losers

The day has arrived to announce the winners of the Bravie Blog Contest...
With no further ado, here are your winners:
1st place goes to Arkie
2nd place goes to Augie
3rd place goes to Luna
4th place goes to Dragonflies

And we have a tie for last place. A round of applause for Breezy and MM for being such losers.

I have posted the final scores down there in that last leaderbaord post.

I just wanted to say thank you to everyone who played along. I hope everybody had as much fun as I did with our little BLOG game.
I will contact our four winners and two losers after this weekend so that they can tell me where they want me to send their prizes. Well, I will contact you if I don't have your address. For those whose address I have, contact me if you have an alternate address that you would rather me use.
By Tuesday I will post what the prizes are. *grin*

And? I used the word of the day in this post. *grin*

13 Comments:

Blogger arkie said...

AAAAHHHHHHH!{/Pee Wee Herman scream}

You said the word of the day!

It was Blog, wasn't it?

*does happy dance* I win! I win!
*smooch*

I love you, ya big goof!

8/31/2007 5:18 PM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

Ohmigod! How cool is 3rd place?! Yeeeeee!

Is the prize vanilla vodka? ;-)

8/31/2007 5:46 PM  
Blogger lights said...

blog, blog, blog, blog, blog!

What? Too late?

Either way, my prize will be arriving in a few weeks. *hops*

8/31/2007 5:50 PM  
Blogger dragonflies said...

*Flits up and down screeching*

Yippeeeeee! I came in 4th! I beat Boo by 3 points! I've never won anything in Blogland before!

I believe the word was either Blog or love or Arkie.

I have a funny 4th place story I'll share sometime.

Enjoy the weekend everyone!

8/31/2007 6:39 PM  
Blogger mtw said...

Dragonflies, my hockey teammates and I call 4th place "going for the wood". This started 25 years ago when we played competitively. We were playing in the US Olympic Festival. Only four teams were invited to play in this tournament. The first three places got Gold, Silver, and Bronze medals that were really beautiful. Fourth place (aka last place) got a wood plaque.

We got 4th place and thereafter our slogan was "go for the wood".

*waits for the obvious jokes to commence*

I think there should be a prize for being right in the middle of the pack. Celebrate mediocrity!

8/31/2007 11:48 PM  
Blogger Lasann said...

Fixed it was.

*stomps out of blog*

9/01/2007 6:59 AM  
Blogger MM said...

*jumps up and down all excited*

WooHoo! I never thought I could do it, and I DID!

OK, *clears throat*:

I'd like to thank Carey, first and foremost, for inspiring the Loser in me. Without her, none of this would have been possible.

Secondly, I'd like to thank Arkie, without her high achievments, I'd never be this low, so thank you.

And Congratulations to Breezy, my fellow Loser, who I'm SO proud to be standing next to. And for once, the person next to me isn't taller than me! *giggle*

THANK YOU Carey!

*weeps*

p.s. I know I lost because you all love me so much and no one wanted to be against me at the end. God bless you, and God bless God, too.

9/01/2007 12:39 PM  
Blogger Puffy said...

Hmmmph. Well, guess who won the mega million lottery? *big smile*

9/01/2007 12:52 PM  
Blogger kim (weltek) said...

Sigh. I'm mediocre, as usual.

Congrats to the winners and LOL to the big losers!

9/01/2007 3:20 PM  
Blogger kim (weltek) said...

Remember Luna, vanilla vodka makes you gay.

9/01/2007 5:02 PM  
Blogger yvonne said...

Holy Crap! I'm second! Woo to the Hoo!

*happy dance*

{amber voice} I love you soooooooooooooooooooooooo much, Bravie. Sooooooooooooooo much!

*cries*

9/01/2007 5:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

September starts a new contest, right?

9/04/2007 6:15 AM  
Blogger Bravie said...

test

9/26/2007 5:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home