Thursday, December 13, 2007

Hit and Run post

First of all, Happy Birthday to Lightsy. Her birthday was on the 12th and I hope she had a wonderful day.

I got cookies in the mail. Mmmmm, sugar cookies and lemon bars and almond shortcake and fudge. I've hidden them and don't want to share.

Today is my and Michelle's 16th anniversary. It's been an extremely difficult year for the two of us and I was not too confident that we would make it to our anniversary. So far, we're both still holding on. It's been a thin string that we've been holding on to but at least the string is still there.

I still need to upload pictures of the new cat. This cat loves me soooo much. As soon as he gets home from work with Michelle, he runs directly to me and rubs all over my legs. If I lay down on the floor, he runs over to me, plops down next to my face, puts his paw on my cheek and rolls around. He knows how to get to me.

I wanted to get out to the store on Tuesday to get Christmas cards. Unfortunately, major drama came up and I had to deal with that instead. I'm hoping to get Christmas cards out this weekend. I just have so much on my plate right now that I almost have no time to breathe.

That's what I got for now. :)

9 Comments:

Blogger momma said...

Cookies! Yum! I hope my recipients aren't disappointed. Seems that everyone else has waaaay outdone me.

Happy Anni! *hugs and smooches*

He sounds so sweet! I was woken up by my cat this morning. Grrr. She's entirely too cute, so it's hard to get mad.

I have cards. They are sitting on the counter. And have been for over a week. Oops. Guess I should sign and address them and such, huh?

Another *smoooooch* for good measure.

12/13/2007 7:33 AM  
Blogger dragonflies said...

Happy Anniversary! I know exactly what you mean about hanging by a string. More like a thread for me.

You are smart to hide your cookies. I didn't, and they are all gone. *sigh*

My Christmas cards are sitting on my desk. At least some of them area already signed, but I still have to address them and mail them.

One of my cats likes to cuddle with me at night. All fine and dandy until his whiskers tickle me awake.

12/13/2007 7:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did you hide them in your scary room? Cuz I wouldn't look for them in there.

Perhaps Breezy can teach you how to make cards next year.

12/13/2007 8:10 AM  
Blogger frodis said...

Happy anniversary! I know the feeling of wondering if you'll make it - we went through a rough time a few years ago. *hugs*

We have the same cookie gifter! Mine are hidden, too.

Hooray for kitty love!

I have Christmas cards but I can't work on them until I finish and send thank you notes from Lauren's baptism two weeks ago. I *really* need to do those today. Or tomorrow.

12/13/2007 11:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, I forgot to say Happy Anniversary. I suck. I'm sorry.

12/13/2007 1:53 PM  
Blogger kim (weltek) said...

Screw the cards.

12/14/2007 6:45 AM  
Blogger Cutsy said...

Happy Anniversary! I hope this year brings you both good fortune.

From my personal experience tough years only make us stronger as a couple- I wish this for you as well.

12/17/2007 5:56 PM  
Blogger Glowie said...

happy anniversary, my loves

12/18/2007 9:01 AM  
Blogger Pam said...

I *heart* Lights, I'll need to hunt her down and wish her a happy birthday.

12/30/2007 9:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home