Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Randoms

I have a new sigpic over at the other place. Best siggie ever in the entire world. Thank you Arkie.
I am going to see The Color Purple in the city on Saturday. Latoya London and Michelle from Destiny's child are playing the leads. Yay.
I have a lot of stuff going on in my life right now and it has caused me to hibernate a bit. Now that this blog is for the most part private, I may start to post about SOME of the stuff going on. I need a place to get stuff out but haven't because my blog was always so public.
I've been monitoring my tracker and since I have gone private, I have a lot less hits. And all of the hits are familiar to me. So I may get a bit more personal here. Maybe. :)
I have tons to do. I haven't even started Christmas shopping. *panic*
I think I am going to a Dickens Christmas Faire on Sunday. That's the plan anyhow.
Not much more to update about without getting too deep. So I will leave it at this.
*smooooches*

15 Comments:

Blogger Breezy said...

You forgot to mention your lurve for me... and that I'm currently dead to you... again.

12/05/2007 8:07 AM  
Blogger momma said...

How did I make it out of that thread without dying?

*big giant hugs*

I love the Dickens Christmas Fairs. Galveston always had the coolest one I'd been to. Sooo much fun.

12/05/2007 8:44 AM  
Blogger mtw said...

*smooooch*

12/05/2007 9:05 AM  
Blogger Bravie said...

Not again, Breezy. Still!!!
How did any of us make it out of that thread? LMAO
*smooches* Mark.

12/05/2007 10:38 AM  
Blogger Puffy said...

I'm going to see The Color Purple in L.A. on December 20. I hope we get the same leads. Let me know how you like it.

12/05/2007 11:30 AM  
Blogger frodis said...

There were a few other people I wanted to ask for to be included in my sig pic but I didn't want to push the limits of deadness.

12/05/2007 11:39 AM  
Blogger Jen said...

What thread? What am I missing now?

*so out of the loop*

*smooch*

12/05/2007 12:12 PM  
Blogger yvonne said...

*waves*

Hi!

12/05/2007 3:47 PM  
Blogger Schnookie said...

*HUGS*

Whats a Dickens Christmas Faire? Is it like a Christmas craft fair? That would be fun.

Hope you enjoy the Color Purple. I like the girls from Destiny's Child. Don't know who Latoya London is.

*runs off to google*

12/05/2007 6:22 PM  
Blogger Schnookie said...

Duh. Can't believe I didn't remember who Latoya London is. I really liked her.

12/05/2007 6:23 PM  
Blogger Schnookie said...

Ok, I also googled Dickens Christmas Fair. Wow, that looks like such a fun event. I love things like that.

12/05/2007 6:25 PM  
Blogger Glowie said...

What thread?
*smooch*

12/06/2007 6:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I ventured into that thread, but I couldn't think of anything funny to post.

You do realize that your hit number has probably decreased simply because I cannot link you, right?

*smooch*

12/06/2007 6:18 AM  
Blogger kim (weltek) said...

Faire? ROFLMAO!
*poke*

*feels bad about poking when you probably need a hug*

*hugs*

12/06/2007 6:23 AM  
Blogger Swami said...

OT is no longer in my favorites list, so getting there is a PITA - but if Arkie made you a sig then I'm sure it's a great one.

The Faire looks fabulous!!!! May I come too? Way more fun than a Renaissance Fair which has become kind of same old/same old around here.

Are the shows free with you admission? Is the food expensive?

I'm glad you are feeling less exposed now. Sorry for whatever negatives are going on your life.
*hugs*

12/06/2007 7:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home