Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Picture Break

I stole this from Nookie who stole it from Glow.
RULES:1. Put Your iTunes, Windows Media Player, ETC on Shuffle.
2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
3. YOU MUST WRITE THAT SONG NAME DOWN NO MATTER HOW SILLY IT SOUNDS.
4. Put any comments in brackets after the song name.
5. Put this on your journal.

1.If someone says, "Is this okay?" You say? "AC/DC by Joan Jett
2.How would you describe yourself?"Mud on the Tires" by Brad Paisley
3.What do you like in a guy?"Alcohol" by Brad Paisley. (snooooort)
4.How do you feel today?" Is this Love by Bob Marley
5.What is your life's purpose?The Devil Went Down to Georgia by The Charlie Daniels Band
6.What is your motto?Barracuda by Heart
7.What do your friends think of you?More than Words by Extreme. (snooooooooooort)
8.What do you think of your parents?" YMCA by The Village People
9.What do you think about very often?I'm Coming Out by Diana Ross. (snoooooooooort)
10.What is 2 + 2?" Stays in Mexico by Toby Keith
11.What do you think of your best friend?"Greased Lightnin' from The Grease Soundtfack.
12.What do you think of the person you like?You really got Me by Van Halen
13.What is your life story? Cliffs of Dover by Eric Johnson
14.What do you want to be when you grow up? Bootylicious by Destiny's Child. (snoooooooooort)
15.What do you think of when you see the person you like?Back in Black by AC/DC
16. What will you dance to at your wedding?"Move On by No Doubt. (snooooort)
17.What will they play at your funeral? Jolene by Dolly Parton
18.What is your hobby/interest?Sin Wagon by The Dixie Chicks. (innocent look)
19.What is your biggest fear?Would You go with Me by Josh Turner
20.What is your biggest secret? Ladylike by Stornm Large
21.What do you think of your friends? Gypsys, Tramps and Thieves by Cher. (OMFG ROFLMAO SNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORT)
Ya bunch of hussies. LMAO

18 Comments:

Blogger arkie said...

So... which friends are the gypsys, which are the tramps, and which are the thieves? *blink*

4/23/2008 8:48 PM  
Blogger Breezy said...

*snorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrt* OMG is that funny.

4/24/2008 5:23 AM  
Blogger Zombs said...

I have no iPod. :(

Wow I completely forgot about Storm Large!

4/24/2008 5:25 AM  
Blogger Bravie said...

Arkie's a tramp, Arkie's a tramp, Arkie's a tramp.
Nookie is the thief because she is trying to steal my status as lesbian sidekick. Someone tell her that she isn't a lesbian, please.

4/24/2008 5:58 AM  
Blogger Buggy said...

I have no ipod either.
I'm old and low tech

4/24/2008 8:38 AM  
Blogger Puffy said...

*looks around* Can I do this with my record player?

4/24/2008 8:58 AM  
Blogger arkie said...

Comment to Nookie: Nookie, you are *not* a lesbian. So I ask that you desist trying to take Bravie's status as lesbian sidekick. Thank you.

4/24/2008 10:41 AM  
Blogger Bravie said...

Thank you, Arkie. *smooch*

4/24/2008 10:44 AM  
Blogger arkie said...

Always glad to be of service, Bravie. *smooch*

4/24/2008 11:09 AM  
Blogger Asrai said...

ohhh, funny! I love these! I think you're all growed up, girly!

4/24/2008 1:40 PM  
Blogger MM said...

20.What is your biggest secret? Ladylike

LOL! Does this mean you secretly wear dresses??

4/24/2008 3:07 PM  
Blogger Bravie said...

Careful or I might post a picture of me in a dress. *gasp*

4/24/2008 3:29 PM  
Blogger arkie said...

A *real* picture of you in a dress, or a photo-shopped one?

4/24/2008 3:48 PM  
Blogger momma said...

I've seen a real picture of Carey in a dress!! She's HOT.

And I like this questionnaire. Very fun!

4/24/2008 7:33 PM  
Blogger kim (weltek) said...

Nookie also steals ice. Or so I've heard.

Apparently we need to go to church again, Ms. Sin Wagon.

4/25/2008 11:37 AM  
Blogger Asrai said...

I wanna do this survey, but I just finally got a new update I want to leave up until everybody has had the time to come over and read it. *ahem*

-taps fingers-

4/25/2008 1:08 PM  
Blogger arkie said...

Had any good pie lately?

4/27/2008 9:58 AM  
Blogger Kimmah said...

I love that Sin Wagon song.

4/29/2008 9:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home