Friday, April 04, 2008

Bravie see, Bravie do. Or, because Kimmah said so

1. Are you a righty or a lefty? I am a righty but I practice as a lefty just in case I ever lose my righty. (yes, weird, I know)
2. What is your official job title. One hat says Print Estimator. The other hat says Health and Safety Manager.
3. You can only watch one show---there are limitless episodes. What do you pick?Friends
4. What color eyeshadow do you wear most often? none
5. Describe your current favorite outfit. I'm in between sizes and nothing is a favorite yet.
6. What color is your kitchen? light blue walls, gray tiled floor, white cabinets
7. Who was your first kiss and what was the situation? Johnny Price when I was 5. My first REAL kiss was Danny Walsh and we were in the back of the schoolbus. My first girl kiss was, oh crap, I can't remember her name. Heather? No, anyhow...
8. Who is the smartest person you know online? I know her both on and offline but since I met her online I iwill count that. I think it is Ginger. Plus she has the elevator that helps make her smarter.
9. Why do you not have a myspace if you don't have one? When are you going to get one? If you DO have one--how long have you had it? Myspace is too busy for me. It doesn't seem like my sorta place. And I'm supposed to be cutting back on my online stuff and that would not be helpful to the cause.
10. Who is the most annoying famous person? Gilbert Godfried? George W. Bush? Star Jones? Hard to tell, really.

5 Comments:

Blogger Kimmah said...

Good girl!!!! I emailed you about the new blog. Pass the word, please.

4/04/2008 9:33 PM  
Blogger MM said...

I'm sure everyone stresses about losing their right hand, Carey. And I bet most people practice using their left hand all the time, too.

*tries to keep a straight face*

4/04/2008 10:28 PM  
Blogger MM said...

So I was sitting at the computer desk this morning and I look out the window right next to me and guess what I see? A spider. A big one. The kind that look like they are covered in velvet because they are so black, and so thick and hairy. I went to kitchen and all I could find was Flying Insect spray, so I sprayed him. He started *jumping* from blind to blind, as the spray was affecting him. My cat was in the window sill and did not want to come out so I couldn't press the blinds against the window to kill it. I tried spraying my cat with water to get him to move but he still wouldn't, so I had to reach in grab his neck fur and pull him out. Using a big plastic container thing I found, I smashed the MOFO against the window. He is now dead.

Afterward, my toes were curled so tightly I couldn't uncurl them and I was whimpering. I thought I was going to get sick, but I couldn't walk because of my toes, lol. I sat down and rocked for a while until my toes were better.

And then, I thought of you. :) So here I am.

Happy Saturday!

4/05/2008 12:38 PM  
Blogger Kimmah said...

mofo is such an awesome word.

4/05/2008 8:54 PM  
Blogger lights said...

1. Are you a righty or a lefty? Righty

2. What is your official job title. Buyer

3. You can only watch one show---there are limitless episodes. What do you pick? I'll watch Friends with you!

4. What color eyeshadow do you wear most often? None...ever.

5. Describe your current favorite outfit. Probably my new black and white "maternity top" and jeans. *grin*

6. What color is your kitchen? Hunter Green and Daquiri Ice (aka dark green and light green)

7. Who was your first kiss and what was the situation? My best friend's brother. His name was Guy and he and I had been flirting for a long time. One night he walked me home and when we got to my driveway we kept walking. Once out of sight of our homes we stopped on a bridge and he kissed me. I was a very sweet first kiss. It was also the last one I got from him.

8. Who is the smartest person you know online?

There are a few but Swami comes to mind right off the top of my head.

9. Why do you not have a myspace if you don't have one? When are you going to get one? If you DO have one--how long have you had it? I have facebook. That's enough.

10. Who is the most annoying famous person? Is Adam on BB considered famous? If not, I'll go along with the Gilbert Godfried answer. Fingernails.on.chalkboard!

4/06/2008 5:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home