Friday, February 22, 2008

So

I don't know how much I will be around. But if I am going to keep my blog up, I would prefer the top subject to at least be somewhat positive. :)
I want to say thank you to many of you. I've been receiving a lot of support lately about my obvious breakdown of sorts. I've received support from people who I would have never thought would reach out to me. I thank everybody who has shown concern but I especially want to thank the couple of you who surprised me with such support. Thank you.
I'm a little bit worried right now because my boss started to layoff people yesterday. *worried look* Two got the ax yesterday. I worry about my job.
Michelle and I have been getting along fantastically the past few weeks. The two major issues that we were having seem to be working towards a resolve. I can see the difference in how we communicate with one another, how we get along, how we respect each other. If things stay on track like this, I really believe that we will be able to work things out. It's weird what a couple of weeks of hard work can do. That doesn't mean that I am letting my guard down or that I expect everything to be perfect. But this has been the best that it has been in about 6 months.
I knew things were really getting back on track when SHE brought up the 3day cancer walk. This walk has been a HUGE issue between us. Long story. And truthfully, 100% my fault. So for her to mention it to me and suggest that I participate with Boo and Weltek if the time and place permit, was just such a huuuuuuuuge thing for us. *happy sigh* Whether I (or perhaps we) participate or not is another thing. But the option is there if we choose.
I'm still not having great feelings about OT. I still find myself getting annoyed at certain people over there. So my participation over there is still limited. I just don't feel that purposely going to a place that just irritates me, is very healthy. So babysteps for now.
I think that's it for an update. I hope all is well with everybody else. :)

15 Comments:

Blogger arkie said...

*smooch*

Love you.

2/22/2008 7:09 AM  
Blogger kim (weltek) said...

Would you like a Twix? It's made for sharing.

2/22/2008 7:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's nice to see you here. And I actually tend to agree with you about OT. I haven't had much time for it lately myself.

Yay for you and Michelle. *keeps fingers crossed on that one*

*steals Twix and replaces it with a pickle.

2/22/2008 7:32 AM  
Blogger mtw said...

*smooch* You are important to many of us, you know.

2/22/2008 8:22 AM  
Blogger Cutsy said...

Glad to hear you and Michelle are moving forward. Not sure what all was going on with you so I'll just send a smooch your way.

*smooch*

2/22/2008 9:04 AM  
Blogger frodis said...

I miss you. *smoooch*

The other way to make OT less annoying is to take it back.

2/22/2008 10:08 AM  
Blogger Swami said...

*smooches Carey*

It always maked me happy to see a new post in your blog! I am so glad things are going better for you, because you deserve the best!

2/22/2008 12:04 PM  
Blogger Swami said...

Spelling errors in a heartfelt message kind of spoil the whole thing, don't they? Sorry. *sighs*

2/22/2008 12:05 PM  
Blogger Puffy said...

I'm not sure what's going on, but it's probably none of my business. Just want you to know that I like your presence around here; I want your presence around here. Whatever you want to share, I'm here for you. *hugs*

2/22/2008 12:12 PM  
Blogger yvonne said...

Glad to hear about you and Michelle.

Sorry to hear about the layoffs.

I understand completely about OT. I haven't been over there in ages. Stay away if it isn't a positive part of your day.

*poke*

PS You're still a dork.

2/22/2008 3:20 PM  
Blogger moon said...

Sounds like things are looking up for you, and for that I'm glad. I'm sending you a *hug* hoping you get through it all OK.

How I read OT: expand threads. If I see a person listed that I don't care to read I skip it. It helps a lot!

2/23/2008 8:09 AM  
Blogger ~Nutz said...

(((hugs))) for whatever it is you're going through.

Good news about you and Michelle!

2/23/2008 11:45 AM  
Blogger lights said...

*smoooch* Nice to see you back Sunshine. Even if it's on a reduced schedule. A little bit of you is better than none at all.

*sends good luck vibes about work* I'm in the same boat there. Every time the HR director comes in my office I cringe. Usually he's coming to talk about snowmobiling but it still scares the bejesus out of me.

I'm so glad things are going better with Michelle.

Da Moon is smaht! That's exactly how I do it. I only read threads if people I care about posted in it. That's probably why I am habitually clueless. *grin*

2/24/2008 10:57 AM  
Blogger MM said...

*smooch*

2/25/2008 11:02 AM  
Blogger Schnookie said...

*BIG HUGS*

So glad to hear about you and Michelle.

Good luck on the job front. I know it's horrible waiting and wondering.

Good idea on the baby steps with OT.

2/26/2008 12:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home