Monday, July 25, 2005

I'm stealing this post too. *grin*

1) My uncle once: was sleep walking and took all the doornobs off the doors in the entire house.
2) Never in my life: have I been bunjee jumping. *pout*
3) When I was five: I remember my Daddy going out on calls as a firefighter.
4)High school was: the shittiest time of my life! *sigh*
5) Fire is: fascinating.
6) I once saw: a car teeter tottering on an overpass.
7) There’s this woman I know who: Keeps me on my toes
8) Once, at a bar: Oh no you don't. And it was more than once, for the record.
9) By noon I’m usually: already awake for at least 7 hours.
10) Last night: *grin*
11) If I only had: Bought a lottery ticket with the winning numbers
12) Next time I go to church: I'm wearing something rubber so the lightening doesn't kill me
13) The best thing about my last relationship was: That she introduced me to my current relationship. *grin*
14) What worries me most: No, there just isn't enough room here.
15) When I turn my head left: I see what is to the left of me
16) When I turn my head right: I see what is to the right of me
17) You know I’m lying when: I'm not giving away my secrets.
18) What I miss most about the eighties: I can't even remember the 80's.
19) If I were a character written by Shakespeare, I’d be: The Shrew that needs to be tamed.
20) By this time next year: I'll be pushing 40 and probably be real cranky
21) I have a hard time understanding: Chinese.
22) You know I like you if: I tell you so.
23) If I won an award, the first person I’d thank would be: Myself for working so damn hard for the award.
24) Darwin, Mozart, Slim Pickens & Geraldine Ferraro: Want to know how to evolve classical music into country music and use it as a campaign song.
25) Take my advice, never: fart in church.
26) My ideal breakfast is: Sausage McMuffin without egg
27) If you visit my hometown, I suggest you go to: A 49er game and take me with you.
28) Why doesn’t everyone: bow to my every need.
29) If you spend the night at my house: Lock the bedroom door. *grin*
30) I’d stop my wedding: At any cost. *shudder*.
31) The world could do without: Dumbasses
32) My favorite blonde is: Besides me? Um, I don't really like blondes.
33) If I do anything well, it’s: bitch and complain and whine and worry.
34) And by the way: What the fuck are you looking at.
35) The last time I was drunk, I: Made an ass of myself

15 Comments:

Blogger arkie said...

#28 - you mean they don't? *smooches*

And I'm lookin' at you.

7/25/2005 3:46 PM  
Blogger yvonne said...

My favorite blonde is Keith Urban. My second favorite is Johnnie Rzeznik. *drool*

What?

7/25/2005 4:22 PM  
Blogger Bravie said...

Arkie? No, the damn fools, they do not. hrmph

Augie? Bitch. *grin*

7/25/2005 4:24 PM  
Blogger Glowie said...

I'll be stealing this too whenever I can find the time to answer them all.

7/26/2005 4:48 AM  
Blogger momma said...

I think I'll have to steal it too.

7/26/2005 6:23 AM  
Blogger jenbeauty said...

49ers game and locking the bedroom door, check!

7/26/2005 6:31 AM  
Blogger Schnookie said...

Ummmmmmmm, what are the questions? *smirk*

7/26/2005 7:30 AM  
Blogger Jen said...

Still no lottery? *sigh* If you're not going to support me, then who is??

7/26/2005 1:59 PM  
Blogger Alice said...

I love it! I'm still LMAO at #25. This old guy at the church I used to go to when I was younger used to fart, then move to a different pew. We made a game of it by watching the people's faces he was sitting around to tell when he was about to move.

*smoochies*

7/26/2005 3:03 PM  
Blogger Bravie said...

Isn't it funny how we say we are stealing from Alice when she was the original thief?

Nookie? I forgot your question.

JB? but you must take ME to the game.

Jen? The lottery people are pissing me off.

Alice? he who fart in church, sit in pew. That man follows me to public venues. Every concert I go to seems to have the farter in front of me.
Or else, shit, maybe it's me. *grin*

7/26/2005 3:13 PM  
Blogger Alice said...

You can just say you stole it from Alice who stole it from some random blog she ran across. That would be too long though, huh?

I'm gonna have to make a bumpersticker out of that "he who fart in church sit in pew"-too funny- wasn't something like it on Crank Yankers once?

Just ignore all my nonsense. Average Joe required at least two bowls tonight. :P

7/26/2005 5:33 PM  
Blogger Bravie said...

oh, go ahead, rub it in. grrrrr
I'm bowl-less. *pout*

7/26/2005 5:55 PM  
Blogger Alice said...

I have plenty to share, I even have a back-up stash. Is that sad?

7/26/2005 7:36 PM  
Blogger Bravie said...

sad for me because my back up stash was an old used bowl that I scraped clean. LOL

7/26/2005 7:50 PM  
Blogger Jen said...

I've scraped my bowl clean several times. It looks like its brand new. Now THAT is sad.

7/27/2005 6:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home