Friday, March 09, 2007

Buzzed and bummed

*pout* I tried to get Michelle and Belly (my neighbor) to go to this Saloon tonight. My ex/soon to be hopefully no longer an ex boss is in a two man band and they are playing in public for the first time tonight. It's not my kind of music but I really wanted to go. *sigh* But neither of them wanted to go so it's a no go.
Instead I've been sitting here sucking down the cocktails. *grin* Belly is still coming to get me in about an hour to go run some errands with her. Nothing liked drinking and errand running. At least she's driving.
Note to those who were wondering: Vanilla vodka is not so tasty in a bloody mary. Bad idea.
I've been reading about Buddha. Interesting dude. I'm going to do some more reading on the subject.
Pickles wrapped in turkey meat and topped with capers and some scrammbled eggs is not too bad.
Jeopardy is on I'm going to see how well I do all buzzed and stuff.

3 Comments:

Blogger arkie said...

First it's canned peas with crushed Doritos, and now pickles wrapped in turkey meat and topped with capers and some scrambled eggs? Are you pregnant???

3/10/2007 4:22 AM  
Blogger Jen said...

Thank goodness I didn't read this yesterday when I was sick. I probably would have thrown up again reading about your drink and dinner. Eeeewwww!

3/10/2007 8:36 AM  
Blogger Swami said...

What are you reading about Buddha? (Ignores the weird food.)

3/12/2007 7:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home