Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Answer Sheet and Jen is my favorite.

Some of your answers are a hoot. I did make some of them trick questions on purpose. For instance, I knew a lot of you would guess Catherine Zeta-Jones just because I want to sleep with her. But Kathy Bates is by far a better actress. And Lasann? Honey, what were you thinking? Did you honestly think that I followed Rudy? *kick*
Question #1
Who did Bravie follow to OT from Survivor Spoilers?

Misto--she was my first OT crush. I miss Misto.

Question #2
Who was the first person to befriend Bravie on OT?
Lightsy

The funny thing is, Lightsy got this one wrong. LOL

Question #3
What is my favorite number?
9

Question #4
What gives me the worst gas?

chinese food
No Lightsy, it wasn't you. *snort*

Question #5
Which Blogger have I met the most in person?

Breezy
Those of you who got this one wrong, at least you were close. Glowie is the 2nd most.

Question #6
What is my favorite scent?

Vanilla
It's my scent but not my lifestyle. *grin*

Question #7
What is my biggest fear?

Spiders
Funny thing is that a lot of you said snakes and that is my least fear of the beasts I listed. (except for Lights. Who isn't a beast. That I know of. *snort* )

Question #8
Who is my favorite actress?

Kathy Bates-Fantastic actress. I will watch anything that she is in.

Question #9
What is my favorite drink?

Cosmos--AKA tainted milk

Question #10
How many fingers am I holding up?

4. Two on each hand, with my thumbs in my ears and my tongue sticking out

11 Comments:

Blogger arkie said...

LOL. I almost answered Rudy, too. But that was my evil side coming out. *grin*

2/28/2007 5:41 PM  
Blogger Jen said...

Woohoo! Finally, I'm your favorite. Took ya long enough. :P

2/28/2007 7:09 PM  
Blogger Glowie said...

I did not know 9 was your favorite number. Did not know that. hmm.

2/28/2007 8:04 PM  
Blogger Jen said...

*wonders if Glow knows my favorite number*

*wonders if ANYONE knows my favorite number*

*wonders if I should make a new test*

*wonders if I'm annoying*
Strike that. I already know the answer.

2/28/2007 8:14 PM  
Blogger Glowie said...

uh yeah. I can tell you with 100% certainty that I do not know your favorite number, Jen. *snort*

I? have two favorite numbers. Do you know them? Carey? Jen? You seem to both know every other little detail about me. Stalkers.

3/01/2007 6:23 AM  
Blogger Jen said...

5 and 13.

3/01/2007 6:42 AM  
Blogger Lasann said...

Well I couldn't resist the Rudy answer. And, well it could have happened.

3/01/2007 6:58 AM  
Blogger Glowie said...

Not 5 but 13 is one of them.

3/01/2007 7:41 AM  
Blogger Jen said...

See? I actually pay attention to you. I'm very hurt that you don't know my favorite number. *sigh*

8?

3/01/2007 7:47 AM  
Blogger Glowie said...

I'm bored.

3/01/2007 10:32 AM  
Blogger lights said...

*snort* I KNEW I was going to get #2 wrong! I really hoped you wouldn't be able to see my answer. *giggle* At least I'm not a beast who gives you gas.

I remembered the vanilla because it's one of my favorite scents too.

Wish I'd had more time to play this week. These friend tests are fun and I'd like to do one of my own. Maybe this weekend. I'm staying at my sister's house babysitting the kidlets for the weekend and they have highspeed! *hops*

3/01/2007 4:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home