Sunday, July 20, 2008

Finally!!!!

I got my Wii Fit, FINALLY. Of course, I had to haul my ass out of bed this morning and go wait in line at Target with 100 other people. But I finally got it. No more daily calls to 3 Targets, One Toys R Us and 2 Game Stops. I bet their receptionists are going to miss my voice. :)
Yay me. I got to see Mamma Mia yesterday and got my Wii Fit today. Pretty good weekend.
I will try and be good between now and Wednesday by not spending every waking minute on it. Michelle leaves Wednesday for 5 days so I can wait until then to spend every waking moment on my video game. Oh hell, who am I kidding...I'm off to go play Wii.

8 Comments:

Blogger lights said...

Well crap...now we'll NEVER hear from you!

I'm going to miss you more than the receptionists. *grin*

7/20/2008 9:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank Cod. I saw an ad this morning in my paper for Wii Fit at Target. I almost bought one for you.

7/20/2008 2:19 PM  
Blogger Breezy said...

It's about time. *grin*

7/20/2008 4:32 PM  
Blogger yvonne said...

YAY! How happy are you?! It's almost like Christmas, isn't it?

Happy Wiiing, Bravie! *snort*

7/20/2008 4:33 PM  
Blogger MM said...

Oooh! Can I come over and try it out?? *grin*

7/20/2008 10:40 PM  
Blogger kim (weltek) said...

Whew! What a good thing to be addicted to. Chris keeps bugging me about getting a Wii and I've told him that I'm not standing in his way, but not encouraging the dropping of cash. I'd go buy the damn thing myself if I thought I'd actually ever be able to use it.

7/21/2008 5:54 AM  
Blogger kim (weltek) said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

7/21/2008 5:54 AM  
Blogger Tummy said...

Well, thank the Cods. I thought you'd never stop harassing those poor people. Have fun Wiiing :)

7/21/2008 8:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home