Thursday, April 06, 2006

UFO in Northern California

I have seen the most bizarre thing today. Up in the sky there is this bright object. It seems to be putting off a lot of light. The entire sky is lit up and is blue. I can't remember seeing such a thing. It also seems to be putting off some sort of warmth. It has all of us very confused and we are wondering where it came from and what it is. It has an orangish hue and it is the most beautiful thing I have seen in a long time. But I learned quickly not to stare directly at it. It must have some sort of secret code written on it or hold some sort of deep secret that we aren't supposed to know about because when I looked directly at it, it almost blinded me.

14 Comments:

Blogger Jen said...

Oh my god! There's one in Ohio too! We're being invaded!

*runs for the hills*

4/06/2006 7:51 AM  
Blogger Aislinn Sirk said...

I saw somethig like that today, but mine was different. It gave off no heat.

4/06/2006 7:57 AM  
Blogger ~Nutz said...

LMAO! I guess it stopped raining? *grin*

4/06/2006 8:05 AM  
Blogger kim (weltek) said...

I remember reading something like this awhile back...in science class or something. Star? no. Moon? No. Hmmmm, it escapes me.

4/06/2006 8:12 AM  
Blogger mm said...

*snort*! I knew instantly what you were talking about because I have the same thing here! Yay!

4/06/2006 8:21 AM  
Blogger Schnookie said...

War of the Worlds!!! *runs screaming from the blog*

4/06/2006 8:25 AM  
Blogger Zombs said...

Bigfoot is next!

Ooops wait...it's just Bob.

4/06/2006 9:18 AM  
Blogger Bravie said...

It's still there!!!!! And it is getting warmer. *hops*

4/06/2006 9:19 AM  
Blogger mm said...

I think it's going to my cat's head, too. He just had the audacity to meow outside the front door until I let him in, instead of going around back to the cat door. When he came in, he was all warm and seemed to be in a weird mood. He's sun drunk! Yay!

4/06/2006 9:55 AM  
Blogger mtw said...

I think it has exerted it's force over me, too. I felt compelled to go outside today and wander aimlessly around for no good reason.

I also seem to have become impervious to the water that use to cover me when I walked outside. Very strange.

4/06/2006 1:54 PM  
Blogger Swami said...

Lol, I saw this earlier and had no idea what you were talking about; decided not to leave the first comment. Whew! I wouldn't want you to know how clueless I can be!

4/06/2006 2:10 PM  
Blogger Swami said...

Oops!

4/06/2006 2:10 PM  
Blogger Seana said...

*snort* Yer cute.

4/06/2006 2:11 PM  
Blogger lights said...

Don't feel bad Swami, I though she'd seen the northern lights. *giggle*

*smooches Carey, or whatever her name is*

4/06/2006 3:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home