Saturday, March 17, 2007

Interesting quotes

Well, interesting to me. I saw these and really liked them. I felt like saving them somewhere so I would have a reminder when I needed one, so here is where they will be saved.

You can make more friends in two months by becoming interested in other people than you can in two years by trying to get other people interested in you."-Dale Carnegie

"Love is blind, but friendship closes its eyes."-unknown

"A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out."- Walter Winchell

"The only way to have a friend is to be one."-Ralph Waldo Emerson

"He who searches for friends without faults,will never have a friend."-Unknown

A best friend is a sister that destiny forgot to give you."- Unknown

"Friends are the bacon bits in the salad bowl of life."- Unknown--this one is kind of stupid but it cracked me up anyhow.

9 Comments:

Blogger Aislinn Sirk said...

A friend will help you move.

A true friend will help you move a body.

3/17/2007 9:30 AM  
Blogger mm said...

I *heart* Dale Carnegie. I'm pretty sure that quote was in his book How to Win Friends and Influence People. And it's so true.

Useless random fact:
Of all typos, when I see "ANd" it bothers me almost more than any other typo. Writing "hiney" instead of "honey" is also right up there./useless fact

3/17/2007 11:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maybe you should change bacon bits to Bravie Bits.

3/17/2007 12:14 PM  
Blogger arkie said...

"It's the friends you can call up at 4am that matter."
- Marlene Dietrich

3/18/2007 2:50 PM  
Blogger Glowie said...

I love to read quotes on friendship. I miss my calendar that I had last year.

3/19/2007 7:23 AM  
Blogger kim (weltek) said...

*giggle* at the bacon bits one.

This was always a favorite of mine:
A friend is one who knows us, but loves us anyway.

3/19/2007 8:04 AM  
Blogger Schnookie said...

"A best friend is a sister that destiny forgot to give you".

I love this one :-)

3/19/2007 9:27 AM  
Blogger Coco said...

A forever friend will help you steal a cast-iron bathtub.

3/19/2007 10:27 AM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

"People are like stained glass windows. They sparkle and shine when the sun is out, but when the darkness sets in, their true beauty is revealed only if there is a light from within."
--Elizabeth Kubler-Ross

3/19/2007 7:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home