Tuesday, April 10, 2007

New things I learned

1. Good friends are NOT a dime a dozen. One should treat them better.
2. It's not nice to take out your bad day on good friends. Especially your best friend. *sigh*
3. We should remember who loves us the most and not take them for granted.
4. Girlfriends(not life partner type of girlfriends) are a treasure and are the best support.
5. Girlfriends (the life partner types) are likes gifts from the heavens.
6. Somtimes goofing around with friends who are not the ones who lift you up every single day can defuse an already bad mood.
7. Monsty is wise.
8. Anyone who agrees with Monsty, is wise.
9. It's okay to have bad days. It's not the end of the world.
10. Even tan lines, or no tan lines, on your ass are much better than uneven lines.
11. One should always remember to re-tie their bathing suit tops when they sit up.
12. Always check first to make sure you have buns and veggies for the burgers when you promise to bbq burgers for your spouse.
13. One should try to hang in there and not have their second nervous breakdown of the year just four days before leaving on vacation.

14 Comments:

Blogger mtw said...

I agree. *smooches* :-)

4/10/2007 5:13 PM  
Blogger Bravie said...

You forgot to tie your bathing suit top, too? It's embarassing, isn't it?

4/10/2007 5:16 PM  
Blogger arkie said...

#7 - This is the truest thing I think you've ever said. /sucking up to Monsty


Seriously, I agree with everything you've said. Well, maybe not #5 so much.

*smooch*

4/10/2007 5:17 PM  
Blogger arkie said...

This picture made me think of you

cat

4/10/2007 5:20 PM  
Blogger Bravie said...

*snort* I may make that my new avatar. *snort*

4/10/2007 5:22 PM  
Blogger momma said...

I think I agree with everything you've said.

*smooooooooooch*

So who were you playing with today? *snort* That soooo did not sound right.

4/10/2007 5:23 PM  
Blogger ~Nutz said...

I *heart* Monsty!

Speaking of... did she delete her blog again?

Hang in there! :D

4/10/2007 5:49 PM  
Blogger ~Nutz said...

Oh... HA! You should definitely make that pic your avatar! *giggle*

4/10/2007 5:53 PM  
Blogger Breezy said...

Bungholio.



*smooch*

4/11/2007 5:04 AM  
Blogger Glowie said...

nice. *smooch*

Bungholio reminded me of this:
"I am Cornholio. I need TP for my bunghole." heh heh heh

4/11/2007 5:41 AM  
Blogger Bravie said...

Michelle uses the word cornholio all the time. :)

4/11/2007 5:57 AM  
Blogger kim (weltek) said...

*sniffle* That was extra special super duper nicely said.

So we can't blame all of this on Monsty? Pbbbbt. There goes that plan. I figured she handles everything with grace, so it might just be easier to blame her.

4/11/2007 6:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

One should also check their bathing suit top before getting out of the pool - especially if it's a bikini, and you dove in.

And I agree with the rest.

4/11/2007 8:10 AM  
Blogger yvonne said...

What did I miss? I am in training all day and I miss important stuff.

Sheesh.

4/11/2007 1:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home