Monday, April 09, 2007

Quick update

Well, I had my meeting with boss lady today. Basically, I can't say a word about that meeting here or I will be fired. I think the fact that I am typing that here, tells you how the meeting went. *sigh* I still have a job though.

Saturday, I leave for Mexico for a week. I don't think that I have ever needed a vacation as much as I need this one.

The Giants lost on Sunday. That's okay though because my Mom and I had a really good time together. It was a fantastic day. Both the company that I was with (my mommy) and the weather and the yummy ballpark food. I bought a cute new shirt too. It's a pink babydoll shirt with the Giants logo on the front. I like it muchly. *grin*

I'm going to go and make myself a drink and indulge in some smokey smoke because today sucks ball sacks.

But...the good news is that Breezy, Momma and True are hiding in my suitcase and going to Mexico with me. Anyone else want to go with us?

12 Comments:

Blogger Jen said...

Sorry today was so shitty.
*hugs*

4/09/2007 5:03 PM  
Blogger momma said...

Is bosslady reading your blog?

I hope that it's a really big suitcase 'cause 3 people in one bag does not sound quite comfy.

4/09/2007 5:31 PM  
Blogger Bravie said...

Red wine is the best thing on earth. Tonight it is my best friend. :)

4/09/2007 8:56 PM  
Blogger Monstah said...

WAIT. You bought a pink shirt? What's next? Girlie skirts and espadrilles?

I need to email you, but I am flying solo with both babes today so I will probably have to call you instead.

4/10/2007 4:39 AM  
Blogger Glowie said...

so. Is bosslady reading your blog?

sorry it was sucky.

Pink? Pink? I didn't know the Giants switched their colors.

4/10/2007 4:50 AM  
Blogger Breezy said...

I better lose a few more pounds if there's going to be 3 of us squished in your bag.

4/10/2007 5:08 AM  
Blogger Swami said...

Three in one bag is too many. I think you should pick one person to go in your carry-on. They could draw straws.

Ballpark food is yummy?

4/10/2007 5:36 AM  
Blogger Swami said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

4/10/2007 5:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

*sings the Mexico song by James Taylor*

I won't attempt to sing the actual words because I'm not sure I know the correct ones, and I don't want you to make fun of me.

I'm glad you are still employed. I know my views differ with others on this subject. But I'm glad.

*smooch*

And I'm glad you had fun at the game. I saw the highlights and thought of you.

4/10/2007 5:54 AM  
Blogger momma said...

*smoooooooooooooooch*

Have you worn your LOVE socks lately?

4/10/2007 6:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I forgot. I want to come to Mexico too.

4/10/2007 7:00 AM  
Blogger Lasann said...

Who doesn't want to come to Mexico is a more appropriate question. Or course we all want to go.

4/11/2007 7:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home