Saturday, March 24, 2007

Boring weekend randoms

Michelle's test came back. Everything is fine. So our next step is to start eliminating things one by one to see if maybe she is having headaches due to certain foods. That will be our main goal in life for a bit. Figuring out if we can find the source of her migraines.
We have a 2pm birthday party for our 11 year old niece today.
We are babysitting our 3 year old niece tonight.
Sunday, Michelle is catching a big ole tour bus with some of her friends and they are heading up to Cache Creek for a gambling day. The weather will dictate what I do tomorrow. If it rains *sigh* I will stay home and take apart my desk. I've been wanting to get rid of it since I closed my business. My neighbor, Belly, has been looking for a desk identical to mine. So I am giving it to her and in return she is taking us to The Elephant Bar for dinner one night.
BUT...if it's nice out, I am going to wash my car and then I am going to go for a long bike ride by myself, out on the marina. I could call a couple of friends to go with me but truthfully I'm looking forward to an entire day all by myself. I need that every now and then and tomorrow will be perfect.
My hand must be healing because it is itching like crazy. Not a surface itch that I can scratch. It itches underneath the skin. However that happens.
No updates on the work front. I still despise and resent my boss as does every other employee.
It's been a rough and long week for me. Thursday was a great day but I'm glad it's the weekend.
I Hope everyone is having a nice weekend.

17 Comments:

Blogger frodis said...

I know just what you mean about having time to yourself. One perk of traveling for my job was enough alone time to collect my thoughts. I spent a lot of time flying just staring out the window and thinking. I think I'm going to miss that.

My friend is flying in from Boston this morning and I'm online obsessively tracking her flight. We have fog in Chicago this morning so she was delayed (which made it even more obsessively fun to track her flight.)

3/24/2007 8:15 AM  
Blogger Breezy said...

Glad to hear they found her brains all intact in there. *grin*

*smooch*

3/24/2007 8:26 AM  
Blogger Aislinn Sirk said...

Do you plan to be drunk at your nieces birthday party?

Bob <---really wishes she had an aunt like Bravie.

3/24/2007 8:45 AM  
Blogger Jen said...

I'm glad that they didn't find anything seriously wrong. I hope you guys can pinpoint what is causing her migraines. *smooch* to you both.

In a little bit I am going to take a shower and then go shopping. *sigh* I really just wanted to stay home this weekend, but there is a bunch of toiletry/household type stuff that I need, and one of the things is imperative so I can't put it off until next week. *pout*

Then I'll probably run by my mom's house because my uncle said he had some "goodies" for me. (aka weed *grin*)

3/24/2007 9:02 AM  
Blogger Swami said...

I'm glad Michelle is okay! Except for that whole elimination-tracking thing. Do you have a list of most likely culprit foods or food additives to use?

Have a nice bike ride, altho I'm not sure how long that will be comfortable with just one hand.

I want to go to the Elephant Bar. I like elephants.

3/24/2007 9:44 AM  
Blogger Bravie said...

We do have a list to start with, Swami.

3/24/2007 9:48 AM  
Blogger Bravie said...

And *gasp* at Jen. Weed? I have no idea what you are talking about because I am such an innocent girl. *glashes innocent smile*

3/24/2007 9:52 AM  
Blogger arkie said...

Maybe it's your farts. After prolonged exposure, it has just become too much for Michelle? Just a theory.

*smooch*

3/24/2007 1:47 PM  
Blogger Puffy said...

I guess I haven't been here all week. It's been a busy week for me. I've missed a lot on your blog. I hope you find the cause of the headaches quickly and I hope it's not you. *grin*

Sorry to read about your busted hand. Now you know what it will feel like if you have a stroke and only have the use of one hand. Just thank me now for another thing to worry about in the future.

3/24/2007 3:50 PM  
Blogger Glowie said...

What does "glash" mean?

3/25/2007 4:53 PM  
Blogger mm said...

I'm thrilled to hear the tests came back ok, Carey. Give her more *smooches* from me, will you?

Hope you got that day to yourself you needed. We all do need that every once in awhile.

*smooches*

3/26/2007 12:50 AM  
Blogger Lasann said...

A bike ride on the marina sounds nice, except for the making the bike go part.

I send good vibes for the migraine figuring part.

3/26/2007 6:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay for the good news!

How did you fare last week with the soup?

3/26/2007 7:07 AM  
Blogger Bravie said...

I had to stop the soup diet. It was not good on my stomach. And not in the way that we thought it would be. I was having burning cramps.

3/26/2007 7:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

When did you stop? What day?

3/26/2007 7:30 AM  
Blogger Bravie said...

I stopped on day four. I followed it days one through three. I also was getting light headed because thereis absolutely no protein for the first four days. On day four, after my second of 8 bananas, I almost couldn't get to the bathroom in time. And I was doubled over in pain from the cramps. Also, my stomach and esophegous were burning like nothing ever before. I guess this also happened to my SIL. But it did not happen to my BIL. My SIL also quit after the 3rd day.

3/26/2007 7:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmmmm.

*rethinks the possibility*

3/26/2007 7:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home