Friday, March 23, 2007

Have a great weekend

I was hoping to get to get out there and play today since I wasn't around much yesterday. But *pout* they left a pile of work on my desk for today. And? I am leaving a little bit early today. So I probably won't get out there until later. I feel like I haven't had a good chance to spend any quality time this week on blogs or the boards and I wanted to do that today. I think that I will take some time this afternoon to catch up on everything.

Have you ever had a really good day even though there wasn't anything significant about that day? It's weird. Yesterday Michelle and I had this just really awesome day. And we didn't even do a whole lot. Certainly nothing super exciting. But it was a really nice day for us. I'm glad that we had the chance to take yesterday off and hang out with each other. It felt so nice. *happy sigh*

Anyhow, enough of that sappy stuff. I can't believe it's already Friday. This week was so full and busy for me that today has snuck up on me. I hope everybody is having a great Friday. *smooch* to my bloggy friends.

P.S. Michelle said thank you to everybody for all the support yesterday. *smooch*

16 Comments:

Blogger kim (weltek) said...

Morning, sunshine! Gald you two had a great time after the appt yesterday. Sometimes just that reminder of how important our spouses are is enough to make that time together extra good.

Hope you get through the pile of work and still manage to play today. I'm skipping my class and catching up on blogs. Don't tell my professor. *smooch*

How is your hand?

3/23/2007 6:30 AM  
Blogger Zombs said...

Hee you said "pile".

I did not get a chance to comment below but I hope everything goes well for Michelle.

I love days that are just great for the sake of being great. Nothing important happens but it is just *is*. Usually I find those are the days where the weather is kick ass. Was it?

3/23/2007 6:38 AM  
Blogger Bravie said...

Exactly, Kim. I think that was the underlying message of yesterday. And yes, Zbomb, the weather was indeed kick ass.

hand is healing nicely. I can even use it a little bit more now.

3/23/2007 6:42 AM  
Blogger Jen said...

I'm glad you had an awesome day. *swalt*

3/23/2007 6:46 AM  
Blogger Zombs said...

I have to say I like zbomb.

3/23/2007 7:07 AM  
Blogger Lasann said...

We are having typhoon weather here in Ohio.

I love those good, relaxing days.

Smooch to both you and Michelle!

3/23/2007 7:37 AM  
Blogger Glowie said...

I'm trying to think of a comment to make that you might find interesting or whatever but I got nothing. Have a nice weekend.

3/23/2007 10:49 AM  
Blogger Bravie said...

You could talk about poots. I always find that to be interesting. I like to play in the deep end like that. *grin*

3/23/2007 10:53 AM  
Blogger Glowie said...

I? do not poot. tyvm

3/23/2007 11:20 AM  
Blogger Bravie said...

Bullshit. The link on Momma's blog says that everybody poots. Even celebrities and grandmas. *giggles*

3/23/2007 11:21 AM  
Blogger Glowie said...

which is kind of funny since I can be such a guy in other regards. I wish I could fart and burp. I'd really feel like one of the boys then.

3/23/2007 11:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I caught up on blogs yesterday. I feel like I have done nothing all week, but I have.

I'm glad you had a good day yesterday. *smooch*

3/23/2007 11:31 AM  
Blogger mm said...

I hope the weather stays nice and you have a great weekend, too!

*smooch* to you both!

3/23/2007 3:09 PM  
Blogger frodis said...

I can fart and burp.

Just thought I'd share and this seemed like a warm safe place to do so.

3/23/2007 6:57 PM  
Blogger Bravie said...

*snort* You have definitely found the safe haven for all things gas.

3/23/2007 7:10 PM  
Blogger Bravie said...

gr

3/26/2007 6:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home