Wednesday, April 11, 2007

No more serious posts for now

Okay, it's been a rough week for me. Rough indeed. The bummer is that I can't even spell out here on my blog why it has been so craptastic. people get fired all the time for what is on their blog. All I can say is that I was issued a gag order. I am on formal warning and if I say one word about my job, I will be fired. So moving on...

Three days and counting.
Saturday morning I will be getting on a plane headed for Mazatlan, Mexico. I simply can not wait.
We will get to our hotel around 5pm on Saturday. Any guesses about what the first thing I will do? You betcha...Coco Loco, please, cabana boy. And may I have a shrimp cocktail with that? Yes please cabana boy, I would like it with avocado. Thank you in advance.
Luckily, we have been to Mazatlan so many times that I don't need to do any sightseeing. My days will consist of sitting in my lounge chair sipping booze and eating seafood all week. I will eat nothing but yummy, fresh seafood all week and I will be in heaven.
My nights will consist of, um, well, drinking. Some dancing, some eating, some wandering around but mostly drinking.
I've brought two books to read. One is an autobiography by Ellen Burstyn. I find her to be very interesting and am looking forward to reading her book. The other book is the latest one by Barack Obama. He has me interested in him as a candidate and I would like to get to know a little bit more about him.
*sigh* Is it Saturday yet? I'm soooooo ready.

17 Comments:

Blogger jenbeauty said...

{{{HUGS}}} first because job crap on just plain suck!

and Woo Hoo for vacations and Mexico! Hope all are having fun!!

4/11/2007 8:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Next week sounds like just what you need!

Do you realize that I'll be out there in three weeks??? I need to start making a list.

Where are we going to eat?

4/11/2007 8:14 AM  
Blogger Swami said...

I have never been to Mazatlan. *envy* Tom has a phobia about international borders and Mexico.

{hugs} on the other thing. I am self-employed and work from home, so I can say anything about myself that I want. I never talk about my clients though - from general paranoia.

Remember, Bravie: You are infinitely fascinating and it is you we want to hear about. Whatchyer thinking, whatchyer doing and maybe some random SF area stories.

4/11/2007 8:17 AM  
Blogger Breezy said...

Mr Fongs!!!!! what? oh... that was for Boo.

*smooch* Don't forget to leave the zipper open just a tad, so I get fresh air.

4/11/2007 9:22 AM  
Blogger mm said...

Do they actually read your blog, or are you just being cautious? And if you would rather not answer that, that's fine too.
I'm just thrilled you get the much deserved vacation. Say hi to my uncle Rick if you see him. He moved there to escape his adult children. *snort*

4/11/2007 10:16 AM  
Blogger thndrkttn said...

That whole no talk about work on your OWN BLOG thing has me fuming. GRRRRR!! *shakes angry fist*

Your trip sounds divine! Don't forget your sunscreen!

Umm, Carey? You forgot a very important aspect when you listed your night's activities. *grin*

I wish we could go away more but it's so expensive to board the dogs. Our five night trip to Vegas cost us $425 to board them. OUCH!!!!

4/11/2007 10:21 AM  
Blogger Bravie said...

*giggle* I was trying to be a...*snort*....Lady and not mention the other nighttime activities. *grin*
But believe me, it has been discussed. Let's just hope that we both don't end up with our periods. Which is a very very very strong possibility. *sigh*

4/11/2007 10:24 AM  
Blogger thndrkttn said...

I had forgotten how much fun vacation nighttime activities were!!! I treated my husband as my own personal playground while we were in Vegas. *evil grin* It was nice not to have six eyes watching us. Sheesh!

4/11/2007 10:46 AM  
Blogger kim (weltek) said...

*snort* At first I was confused because I thought Breezy was hiding in bravie's pants.

4/11/2007 11:27 AM  
Blogger Glowie said...

I did too, Kim. heh.

I'm glad you get to have a nice relaxing vacation. You certainly deserve it.

4/11/2007 11:33 AM  
Blogger Lasann said...

Next week's plans sound sooo "just what you need".

Have a great time.

4/11/2007 11:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wait. Will there be internet connection next week?

What the heck will we do without you for a week?

4/11/2007 1:20 PM  
Blogger yvonne said...

You had a rough day yesterday because I was in training all day, right? Sorry Bravie. I'll let the powers that be know I am not allowed to leave you alone during the day.

4/11/2007 1:59 PM  
Blogger yvonne said...

And you better send me a postcard next week!

*stern look*

4/11/2007 2:01 PM  
Blogger ~Nutz said...

*giggles* @ Kim! :D

*sigh*

I wish I had a vacation coming soon. *pout*

4/11/2007 2:29 PM  
Blogger momma said...

*puts name on post card list next to Augie*

4/11/2007 4:20 PM  
Blogger Puffy said...

I enjoyed the first Barack Obama book. Enjoy your vacation!

4/12/2007 7:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home