Friday, June 19, 2009

Another update.

Okay, so this isn't so much an update as it is Spam. My Mom sings in The Bay Area Showcase, which is a Sweet Adelines group out of San Jose, CA. They have ranked both Nationally and Internationally. Anyhow, my Mom asked me to ask my friends and so here I am.

I'm pimping my Mom's chorus...Go do this. Now!! :) 1. Please go to this site: http://foreverplaid.fathomevents.com/ 2. Scroll down to *Bay Area Showcase is Crazy 'Bout Ya Baby*. 3. Watch our video. 4. Vote yes! You can vote once a day! 5. The last day of voting is Monday, June 22! 6. Send this link to ALL your friends and ask them to vote for us! vote early and oftenFathom Entertainment presents - Forever Plaid 20th Anniversary Special
Source: foreverplaid.fathomevents.com
Frankie, Sparky, Smudge and Jinx have finally made it tothe BIG screen, bringing with them the beautiful harmoniesand delightful patter of the beloved original stage production

8 Comments:

Blogger yvonne said...

Voted.

*tap dances away*

*singing*

"Crazy bout ya baby, crazy bout ya baby..."

6/20/2009 4:31 AM  
Blogger Bravie said...

Woo Hoo. Thank you, Augie. My Mom thanks you, too.
And from your post below. I think you already win. Swami finally signed up. :)

6/20/2009 7:21 AM  
Blogger Glowie said...

okey dokey. I voted. Way to go, Carey's mom.

6/20/2009 11:20 AM  
Blogger Swami said...

You're spamming everywhere, aren't you?

*goes to vote again*

6/22/2009 9:13 AM  
Blogger Asrai said...

Just wanted to let ya know I've voted the last few days!

6/24/2009 2:04 PM  
Blogger Puffy said...

What was the result of the voting?

6/26/2009 11:28 PM  
Blogger Bravie said...

Thank you everybody for voting. I just got an email from my Mom last night that said the results will be announced July 9th and they are one of the two finalists. So now they sit and wait. She thanks everybody super muchly for voting and helping them to get into the finals. *smooch*

6/27/2009 6:47 AM  
Blogger sharnina said...

I miss your posts. :(

8/27/2009 6:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home