Sunday, February 15, 2009

PILLOW FIGHT!!!!!

For Valentine's Day, Michelle and I went to the 4th annual V-Day pillow fight at Justin Herman plaza in San Francisco. The plaza is directly across the street from the Ferry Building Clock tower. When the clock on the ferry building strikes 6, the pillow fight begins. *snort*








Thousands of strangers stuffed into the plaza just start going at it. It's the funniest thing you could ever see and we are so glad that we took part. We planon doing this every year. I ended up with an injured hand from a guy who was swinging at the same time that I was but otherwise we were both unscathed.








If you ever get the chance to participate in a public pillow fight, you just have to do it. What fun.

14 Comments:

Blogger Breezy said...

Yay!! So glad you guys went.

2/15/2009 1:12 PM  
Blogger yvonne said...

You west coasters are weird. Very weird.

*plucks pillow feather out of bravie's hair*

2/15/2009 5:11 PM  
Blogger MM said...

OMG, I would *so* love to see this!! I passed on going to a local bar's "pajama party" because I really didn't want to see a bunch of mostly naked girls flaunting their goods. *sigh*

A pillow fight however? Would have been a blast!

2/15/2009 11:34 PM  
Blogger MM said...

And I love the pics! So glad you thought to take the camera.

2/15/2009 11:34 PM  
Blogger Glowie said...

how very strange.

Yay for pictures!

2/16/2009 5:44 AM  
Blogger kim (weltek) said...

That might be one of the silliest things EVAH! Are those UN helmets? The United Nations kept peace during your pillow fight? *boggle*

2/16/2009 6:17 AM  
Blogger Bravie said...

hey were fake UN cops. They carried sawed off caulking guns and walked around inspecting pillows. They told us that they were against violence towards pillows and handed out "citations". I got one. *giggle* They were hilarious.

2/16/2009 8:34 AM  
Blogger Swami said...

You San Franciscans are all nuts. Cute - but nuts.

Did everyone take their pillows home? Or were the trash cans stuffed?

2/17/2009 12:49 PM  
Blogger kim (weltek) said...

Of course you got a "citation." I would be disappointed in you if you didn't.

2/18/2009 6:26 AM  
Blogger Pam said...

I dunno, someone could put an eye out with one of those things. :D

2/19/2009 7:13 PM  
Blogger Puffy said...

How Fun!

2/20/2009 5:15 PM  
Blogger Tummy said...

Seriously, that sounds like the most fun anyone could have on V-Day!

2/23/2009 7:24 AM  
Blogger maroonclown said...

Sounds like a blast - as long as no-one slipped the soup cans in there.

2/23/2009 10:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That looks like fun. Are those guys wearing hard hats?

And I know I responded before now, I just don't see my response. Hmmm.

2/23/2009 1:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home