Friday, November 14, 2008

Randomness


Edited to ad this awesome picture from the rally/protest that we attended today. I asked this little girl's mother if it was okay for me to take the picture and post it and she said an absolute yes.
I'm lazy. so I won't be sending a copy of my last post anywhere. I felt better getting it out. But as MM showed it to her friend Kelly, feel free to pass it along to anyone if you feel like it. :)

I can't sign on to OT. I can not remember my password and for some reason my auto-fill-in didn't auto-fill-in. So I can't sign in. I sent a request for my password through the sign in page but Webby hasn't gotten back to me, I haven't received my password or password hint or anything. Breezy said that if I don't receive it by the time regular OT is up again she will contact Bebo for me. I don't like not being able to post.

Michelle and I are going to be gay protesters tomorrow. We are going to the "Join the impact, fight the H8" protest tomorrow. http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=32251834674
It's time to become proactive rather than being passive and just pissing and moaning at home. This is OUR cause. We can't complain about it if we aren't actually going to do anything. This may not be earth shattering but at least we are getting off our asses and going to a gathering for our cause. It's a start.

My job is still awesome. More and more I come out of my shell a little bit more everyday. I'm starting to feel a little comfortable there.

I do miss my computer time though. Everyone said I would get used to it. I haven't. I like having unlimited access to my computer and my phone. Structure is and always has been difficult for me. I probably will never get used to it but I can live with it.

Our goal is to sell the house by the end of 2009. Someone shit on the side of the house again last night. I could get pissed but I'm not going to. It will do no good and will only cause me harm. So instead of getting pissed I am letting it motivate me. Motivate me to get my shit together over the next year so that we can sell the house and move, or (and this is preferable) just rent this place and buy elswhere. I'm tired of living in a place where people shit on private property. I've never liked the actual city where we live and was never thrilled that this is where we would live. But it was all we could afford when we wanted to buy. It has not been a bad starter house but we are both ready to move along. So the next year is about putting copias amounts of money onto my car and credit card so we can afford to move up even without selling this house. We won't move far. Probably just a couple of cities south.

That's all for now, I'm going to watch Oprah which is on the DVR. Today Melissa Etheridge was schedule to be on and talk about Prop 8. Our new cause. :)

15 Comments:

Blogger Breezy said...

Yeesh, It's not like you're missing anything. There is nothing going on OT right now. I did PM Bebo, but I still think you're going to have to wait until everything is fixed.

Yay for protesting!

11/15/2008 6:31 AM  
Blogger Bravie said...

I'm not missing anything because I can read. But I can't comment on anything and I can't mark things as read and I can't get into my PM's that still have Coke codes. So yes, midget, I am missing.

BTW, I have added Maroonclown to my list of blogs over there on the right. She has passed her trial period and her blog is a hoot. I demand that you all check her out. NOW. :)

11/15/2008 8:07 AM  
Blogger lights said...

I thought of you when I saw Melissa Etheridge on Oprah. *hugs*

You can't be serious...someone actually SHIT on your house? Why in the world would someone do that! That's fucked up.

You're right about not getting used to not having internet access at work...it's more like you become resigned to the fact.

11/15/2008 11:28 AM  
Blogger Breezy said...

PM's were lost dearie.

11/15/2008 6:52 PM  
Blogger Bravie said...

In that case don't bother getting my password. I'll just consider that place no longer on my list since nothing is going on anymore. I'll just take it off my bookmarks and consider it a part of my past. *shrug* One less place to have to check everyday.

11/15/2008 10:43 PM  
Blogger Tummy said...

Wait just a damn minute! MC makes it onto your must read list but I don't!? That's it, you have your Cause and now I have mine....making it on the Bravie list. Hrmph. Ok, it's not as important as yours but a girl has to start somewhere.

I had to laugh at your comment about not moving far, just a few cities south.....in OK if I moved a few cities south I'd be in TX and I don't live close to the border.

I love the pic. And I know that you'll be happier working towards equality than just being pissed about it. Good for you.

My sister and my best friend are here for the weekend and we were discussing Prop 8. They both didn't get what the big deal was until I told them about you and made the watch the Keithclip. Now they get it.

11/16/2008 5:59 AM  
Blogger Breezy said...

Did you not read my comment? I said I PM'ed Bebo for you. Patience, please.

11/16/2008 6:32 AM  
Blogger Bravie said...

Dear Miss Tummy,
I had not linked you because you did not give me permission.
Miss Tummy is now linked.
*grin*

11/16/2008 7:42 AM  
Blogger Jenn said...

I watched the video of the protest in San Francisco on CNN and looked for you. I didn't see you.

My PMs are all back. I think they were only temporarily lost.

11/16/2008 9:25 AM  
Blogger frodis said...

Oops, that's me *points up*.

I didn't realize I was logged into my other account.

11/16/2008 11:41 AM  
Blogger Tummy said...

Wow, I'm really good with this "Cause" stuff! I think I will help you with yours!
*smooch

11/16/2008 6:31 PM  
Blogger kim (weltek) said...

I need to get off my lazy ass and do something to support this, also.

It's so weird that you continue to have a house shitter. Definitely time to move. You can do it!

11/17/2008 6:25 AM  
Blogger maroonclown said...

Someone shit on your house?? Like did they aim and fire it ON your house? Or did they deposit next to your house?

I find this mindboggling.

And thank you for adding my link *smooch*

11/17/2008 9:28 AM  
Blogger Swami said...

House shitting must be a West Coast thing. I used to watch that Tv show Flipping Out, and guy had someone shit on every house property he had worked on.

11/17/2008 1:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kudos for that family and for that mother letting you take and post that picture.

What is your OT status?

I'm proud of you for being pro-active. *smooch*

Yay for your job. I knew things would be fine. I'm still so happy for you.

I can't believe people would do that to your house. Unbelievable. And disgusting. I think those are good goals for your house, and I still vote for the right coast.

11/20/2008 8:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home