Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Blogger is still here?

I'm watching I'm a celebrity get me out of here. Trainwreck. I can't wait for Big Brother to start.
Swami finally gave in and got a Facebook. Now we just need to get Augie onboard.
Michelle won the quilt drawing in Breezy's 3Day quilt contest. Wooot. Lucky is what that girl is. Have you donated for the 3Day? If not we have Oters and Bloggers doing the walk, you should donate to them. *grin*
I feel like I might be coming down with a cold. *pout*
This was a small update since I have been getting ragged about not updating. I'm not feeling well so maybe I will update more later.

6 Comments:

Blogger Breezy said...

Thankyou.

6/17/2009 4:58 AM  
Blogger Breezy said...

And really? Was that so damn hard?

6/17/2009 4:58 AM  
Blogger Glowie said...

I think I'll skip BB this year.
Lucky Michelle.
Shawn has been sick since Saturday. He sounds and feels terrible. He can't sleep. I feel bad.

6/17/2009 5:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you for updating. Agree with Breezy about it not being hard. Although, I think she needs an update herself.

Hope you are not getting sick. Apparently there is a nasty case of strep going around here.

6/18/2009 6:01 AM  
Blogger yvonne said...

My goal is to be the last person on earth not on Facebook. I'm sure I'll hit that goal by the the end of the year. :-)

6/20/2009 4:22 AM  
Blogger Lasann said...

Big Brother is coming! I got a facebook and spend too much time there trying to figure it out! I did find a couple of old HS friends.

7/05/2009 8:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home