Sunday, October 02, 2005

My weekend so far

Friday night. I spent much of the night on the phone with Jen. Just shooting the shit and giggling. Saturday morning we got up and went to the DeAnza flea market. We went with Michelle's parents, her Aunt, her brother and his girlfriend and one of her cousin's wife. I got some good sun without burning so it will tan nicely. Let's see, what did I buy? I bought these two cool wine bottles. The labels are 49er legends and it has a couple of old timers on them. Very cool find. I bought some kitchen stuff and a new messenger style mini backpack. Michelle bought all sorts of shit.
Today we are meeting my brother in SF for the Castro Street Fair. My brother moved to Boston a couple of months ago and he came home for the fair. Castro is the premier gay neighborhood in SF and they have a cool art festival every year. We'll go and wander around the street fair, eat bad food, drink too much and hang out with my Bro. He leaves tomorrow and I probably won't see him again until Christmas.
Tomorrow we start to eat right and start our daily power walks. We need to get back into shape.
Hope everyone is having a nice weekend.

11 Comments:

Blogger yvonne said...

Did Michelle buy any Christmas cards at the flea market?

10/02/2005 9:48 AM  
Blogger Bravie said...

No, but she did buy some Christmas bags and wrapping paper. *rolls eyes*

10/02/2005 9:56 AM  
Blogger momma said...

Sounds like a perfect weekend to me!

10/02/2005 6:39 PM  
Blogger Seana said...

What a nice weekend for you. So you didn't get Christmas cards for Augie?

10/02/2005 6:58 PM  
Blogger arkie said...

Sounds like a great weekend!

I didn't know that you actually knew what wine bottles are. *grin*

10/02/2005 8:19 PM  
Blogger Rose said...

Only when they have football team endorsement deals...

49'ers Merlot anyone???

10/03/2005 5:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I saw on the news that there was a big snowy thing going on over there. They brought in snow and had a big snowboarding event. Did you see this?

10/03/2005 6:26 AM  
Blogger Jen said...

Yay! I hope you had fun with your bro yesterday. *smooch*

10/03/2005 6:53 AM  
Blogger Glowie said...

bunch a fuckin drunks. *grin* *smooch*

10/03/2005 9:25 AM  
Blogger Schnookie said...

Sounds like so much fun. I love flea markets and craft fairs. Never get to go to any *pout*

10/03/2005 9:40 AM  
Blogger Rose said...

I would love to go flea marketing.

I've been searching for a really cool shabby chic bedstead for my King size, but I've only found queens....

*waves* I'm much better now...

*grin*

10/03/2005 4:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home