Friday, April 13, 2007

Adios Amigos

I thought this weekend would never get here. FINALLY.
As of 2pm pst, I am on vacation. WOOOO HOOOO. The most needed vacation ever in my life.
I leave tomorrow morning on an 8am flight and I won't be back until the following Sunday night.
8 days of great company, great food, great booze and a lounge chair with my name on it. Viva Mexico.
I would really prefer if the entire internet would shut down while I was gone because I hate to miss out on things. But I guess I can catch up on everything when I get back. So have fun without me. I'll miss you all muchly.

10 Comments:

Blogger momma said...

Have a great time, hon! You will be in much better spirits after the vacation.

As for us, well.....*shrug* We'll try really, really hard to have fun without you for 8 whole days. I'm not sure we can manage it, but we'll try since you asked so nicely. *snicker*

4/13/2007 6:57 AM  
Blogger momma said...

Oh and don't worry about your blog. Breezy and Monsty will take great care of it. I'll help.

4/13/2007 6:57 AM  
Blogger Jen said...

Yay! Have a great time, Carebear. Relax, have fun and don't even think about work. That's an order. *stern face*

Adios! Te quiero!

4/13/2007 6:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't worry I'll keep Breezy and Monsty in line.

*crosses fingers behind back*

I hope you have the bestest time ever!!

4/13/2007 7:05 AM  
Blogger Swami said...

Bye-bye Bravie. Have a great time!!! I hope there's enough booze in Mexico. They know you're coming, right?

4/13/2007 7:27 AM  
Blogger kim (weltek) said...

Heh, we'll be JUUUUUUUUUST fine. Don't wory about us. :-)

Have a FANTASTIC vacation, bravie! You deserve nothing but the best!

4/13/2007 7:53 AM  
Blogger kim (weltek) said...

You'd think the POTI could shut it down for a few days.

4/13/2007 8:55 AM  
Blogger mm said...

I'll remember what you told me to tell them if they get out of line, don't worry.

MM <--takes this stuff very seriously

Have a great vacation, Carey! Work on evening out those tan lines! ;-)

4/13/2007 9:53 AM  
Blogger Puffy said...

*looking forward to vacation stories* Have fun!

4/13/2007 10:58 AM  
Blogger Buggy said...

Yay for you!

Relax, enjoy Michelle, enjoy the food, enjoy the sun.

Have a shot for me!

4/14/2007 9:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home