Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Copied from Monsty

My name: Bravie
childhood ambition: To be an ice cream truck. (whatever, I was a child)
fondest memory: Can't name just one. I do not have just one.
soundtrack: Grease
retreat: headphones on and nobody around to bother me.
wildest dream: Heh, isn't this a PG-13 place? Or rated R? Yeah, no, my wildest dreams will not be posted here. *grin*
proudest moment: Buying my house. Not for superficial reasons. But because I think it made my parents proud of me and gave them some peace knowing I could make it on my own.
biggest challenge: Retraining myself to control my temper.
alarm clock: set for 4:45am but I'm always up before it goes off.
perfect day: Good friends, good weather, good music, good food, good drink.
first job: Cashier for Straw Hat Pizza
indulgence: right now, Cadbury Cream Eggs
last purchase: Steak, potatoes, onions, milk, cat food, soda and Weight Watchers mini cakes.
favorite movie: Grease, Big Business, The Color Purple, anything with Kathy Bates.
inspiration: Changes with my mood
My life: Gives me gas
My card: Card carrying Lesbian

13 Comments:

Blogger mm said...

alarm clock: set for 4:45am but I'm always up before it goes off.

Umm, this is a typo I hope. *shudder*
I want to do this list too, but the last one, the "card" one, kinda throws me. What kind of card would I have?

4/11/2007 10:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did you wear a straw hat at the pizza joint?

4/12/2007 6:07 AM  
Blogger Bravie said...

No lie, MM. *pout*

Boo? um, as a matter of fact, yes, I did. *hangs head*

4/12/2007 6:08 AM  
Blogger momma said...

Is that where the cowgirl hat fetish came in? *grin*

4/12/2007 6:16 AM  
Blogger Bravie said...

*snort* They used to tell me that I had to wear it out when I made deliveries. Kind of like in the movie Fast Times at Ridgemont High when Brad had to delivery fish in his captains' costume.
I always took the hat off as soon as I got around the corner.

4/12/2007 6:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

*squeals*

I was just thinking about that exact same movie as I read your response.

Michael has the clip of Phoebe Cates emerging from the pool on our Tivo. Even I enjoy that clip.

4/12/2007 6:28 AM  
Blogger Monstah said...

I am sooooo tempted to change some of your answers. You are lucky I have two wide awake monstahs in my living room.

4/12/2007 6:37 AM  
Blogger Swami said...

If you were an ice cream truck I'd come running every time you played that little siren song those trucks play. When I was a kid we lived too far from town for ice cream trucks. I was so deprived!

4/12/2007 7:31 AM  
Blogger Bravie said...

Because I like you, I would give you curbside service.

4/12/2007 7:35 AM  
Blogger Glowie said...

an ice cream truck? not a driver? heh.

4/12/2007 8:38 AM  
Blogger kim (weltek) said...

I finally bought some WW carrot cakes at Target the other night.

4/12/2007 9:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

See Glow Pop, somehow I think "truck" is correct.

4/12/2007 10:14 AM  
Blogger momma said...

Truck is definitely right. *snort*

4/12/2007 11:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home