Sunday, July 29, 2007

Cheap motel and my hot date

My Friday night hot date started out great. First, we were having trouble finding each other so MM was kind enough to get up on top of her car, nekkid except for some sexy shoes and waving her red shirt at me. that made finding her much easier.
Then we couldn't decide if we wanted to go to dinner first or to the cheap motel first. Luckily, we decided on the cheap hotel. I suppose that it really wasn't cheap. Had we paid for an entire evening instead of by the hour that would have been a fortune.



















I'm not one to kiss and tell so we will skip all of the motel activities and just move along to dinner. We went to a very romantic Italian Bistro by the name of TGI Fridays. She told me it was a romantic place so I was all up for it. There we shared our food with each other and talked and talked and talked. Although MM and I do talk frequently, it was nice to get to be face to face. I felt like there was great chemistry and it we were able to talk about so much more and get to know each other even better. We sat in our booth for so long that the hostesses were making it pretty obvious that they would like us to leave. LOL. They really did. So we decided it was time to move along.
After dinner we went and did a little shopping. MM tried on sexy high heel shoes for me and some sunglasses and we just had the one little incident in the dressing room at the clothes store. I just wanted her to tell me how I looked in the little dress that she had picked out for me and I guess that store isn't used to two women being in a dressing room together making that much noise. Ooops.















After shopping we decided to go outside and sit on a bench and enjoy the great weather together. We were so cozy on our little bench. The passerbyers certainly could tell that we were a new couple. One even commented about it being our first date. :)


















Then it was getting late and we both had at least an hour drive to get home so we thought we would call it a night. We said our goodbyes and drove off into the sunset. (which had already set about 3 hours before)
I had a great time with MM and can't wait to do it again. She is a great first date and yes, she is as smutty as her blog makes her out to be. That's part of what made her such a great first date.
*smooch* to MM. Thank you for a great, great time. I can't wait until we can do it again. *smooch*

15 Comments:

Blogger lights said...

Me jealous? Nope, not one bit.

Was that convincing?

I hope you remembered to give your date a hug and smooch from me.

7/29/2007 9:29 AM  
Blogger MM said...

Hmmm...I'm going to have deny all of this. *looks around for Jen* Yep. Almost none of that happend. I have no idea where you even got those smutty pictures.

I'll put a real update on my blog tomorrow. *grin*

7/29/2007 11:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

*smooches* to two of my favorite gals!

7/29/2007 11:47 AM  
Blogger Monstah said...

Wow! That sounds like our hot date in Boston last summer! Except our motel was a bit more discreet.

You both look absolutely stunning! Yay for you guys being all hottttt and beautiful.

7/29/2007 1:13 PM  
Blogger Asrai said...

Wow, what a great time you must've had! Color me green with envy!

7/29/2007 6:11 PM  
Blogger mtw said...

So, from the first picture to the second picture, did MM decide it was HER turn to be the lipstick lesbian?

*grin*

7/30/2007 12:47 AM  
Blogger Breezy said...

Yay!!! Glad you two had fun. *smooch*

7/30/2007 5:24 AM  
Blogger kim (weltek) said...

Oooh, looks like a ton of fun! Did someone really ask if it was your first date???

Bravie, you are looking long and lean. *wolf whistles*

7/30/2007 6:40 AM  
Blogger Jen said...

*squinty eyes*

Glad you guys had fun! Sorry I couldn't really hear you or talk on the phone. No damn reception at the lake. *pout*

7/30/2007 7:13 AM  
Blogger kim (weltek) said...

Maybe she can join us for September!

7/30/2007 10:43 AM  
Blogger Bravie said...

I'm hoping so, Kim. I told her about it.

7/30/2007 10:47 AM  
Blogger Swami said...

*confused*

What was the nice hotel room for if you both drove home after the date?

7/30/2007 10:47 AM  
Blogger Bravie said...

We rented it by the hour because we knew that we both had to go home afterward.

7/30/2007 10:48 AM  
Blogger Puffy said...

That'sa some hotta date! Love Bravie's jeans with cuffs and MM's huge sunglasses.

7/30/2007 9:33 PM  
Blogger Glowie said...

I LOVE that last picture. I just wish you were looking at the camera. What are you looking at?

And? you're looking pretty sexy.

8/02/2007 8:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home