Friday, July 27, 2007

Pre weekend randoms

Pre weekend randoms because I may not be around this weekend. I'm thinking of taking a couple of days off. We'll see.

1. I have a hot date tonight with someone who you all know. Hmmm, maybe I will kidnap her and take her with me on my couple of days away. *evil grin*
2. My poor pussy. We took her to the groomer this week and she has been throwing up ever since. This one hardly ever throws up. At first we thought it might be because we changed her food. But nope, still barfing. She got a bath last night and while she was in the tub I leaned over to sniff her. Yes, I sniffed my pussy. Whut? She smelled heavily of some sort of chemical. This morning was the first morning that she didn't throw up. So we are thinking and hoping that she has been throwing up because the groomers didn't rinse her well enough.
3. Did I mention my hot date tonight?
4. I'm not super thrilled with my haircut. She put too many layers in it this time. It took me forever to grow out the layers and now she has added them back. I know that there need to be some layers because my hair is too damn thick not to have them. But this is a bit much. Not happy.
5. Did I mention my hot date tonight?
6. Big Brother is rather boring this year. But I have to watch. I'm not sure why. I still like Dick.
7. I have a hot date tonight. Not sure if I mentioned that.
8. My rating has to have gone through the roof after this post. I said I love Dick and I sniffed my pussy.
9. Think of me around 4:00pm today. I'll be meeting up with my peanut butter date. :)

12 Comments:

Blogger kim (weltek) said...

*pout* Rub it in, why don't ya? I hope you two have a fantastically naughty date. Don't go being fancy with her, though. Save your fancying for me.

I like your hair with layers.

I bet kitty was sensitive to something the groomer used. Better call the groomer and have them note it, just in case that is what caused it.

7/27/2007 6:35 AM  
Blogger Bravie said...

She's the smut queen. How can we not be naughty? But never fancy. I reserve that for you, Kim. *grin*
We can't bring Poopy back to this groomer again. Per their request. They called her evil and believe that she is a devil spawn. We think this may be part of why they didn't rinse her well enough. Not on purpose but because they simply couldn't. They said that it took three of them to shave and bathe her. So they asked that we not bring her back to them unless she was sedated. *snort*

7/27/2007 6:41 AM  
Blogger kim (weltek) said...

Wow. Your cats seemed perfectly nice to me. Guess I wasn't bathing and shaving them, though.

7/27/2007 7:29 AM  
Blogger momma said...

Yay! Have fun with mm.

So glad that Poopy will be okay and it seems that the worst is over.

And hello!!!! Pain in my ass.

*smooooooooooch*

7/27/2007 7:48 AM  
Blogger Bravie said...

*smooch* to Momma. She was my special friend yesterday. *grin*

7/27/2007 7:52 AM  
Blogger momma said...

I was a special friend? *grin*

Now. Are we over yesterday? Or is yesterday creeping into today? Because today is a GOOD DAY! You know why?

7/27/2007 8:12 AM  
Blogger Bravie said...

The only difference between yesterday and today is that I was able to vent some (thank you to those who allowed me to vent) which relieves a little pressure.
today is good because it's Friday?

7/27/2007 8:16 AM  
Blogger momma said...

Well, yes, because it's Friday.

And it's payday.

And.........

7/27/2007 8:29 AM  
Blogger Swami said...

*sniffs Bravie's pussy*
Gardenia?

7/27/2007 9:19 AM  
Blogger Bravie said...

You're goooooood.

7/27/2007 9:21 AM  
Blogger momma said...

I thought it was vanilla.

7/27/2007 9:54 AM  
Blogger Asrai said...

Oh good Lord, Swami, I just shot Lipton Iced Brisk Green (iced green tea with apple flavoring) all over my pc.

Do you always sniff ramdon pussies or are you fickle?

7/27/2007 12:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home