Friday, July 13, 2007

Happy Friday the 13th!!!

I love Friday the 13th. Michelle and I got together on a Friday the 13th.
But I don't like the Movies. They skeer me. Me no likey scary movies.

*hops* I'll be at the Giants/Dodgers game tomorrow with my Mommy. She loves when I invite her to games, especially when we are playing the Dodgers. The only thing we disagree on is Barry Bonds. I'm not a fan and she is.
The weather is supposed to be perfect for a day game and I can't wait.
Speaking of baseball, did anyone watch any of the All Star festivities? I think MLB and the city of San Francisco did a wonderful job with everything. I was so proud of how our city and our stadium were portrayed and am so gald that in a small way I got to be a part of it by going to the Fanfest on Sunday. Yay San Francisco. You did me proud last week.

*snort* Some dumb ass lawyer tried to sue the Dykes on Bikes, claiming that they should not be able to patent the name because it was offensive to men. He lost his case. Stupid man.
Hope everyone has a great weekend.

12 Comments:

Blogger Swami said...

I am happy to live in a world where there are Dykes on Bikes. Just saying it makes me smile! I also love Queer Nation's motto "We're here. We're queer. Get used to it." (I haven't heard anything about Queer Nation for a while so I don't know if they are still an active group - but I still love their motto!)

Baseball. That's the one with a little white ball, right?

7/13/2007 6:40 AM  
Blogger Bravie said...

Yes, but don't confuse that with golf. Which also has a little white ball. As does ping pong.

7/13/2007 6:45 AM  
Blogger Glowie said...

chhh chhh chhh ahhh ahhh ahhh

7/13/2007 6:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't like scarry movies either. I mean I do, but they scare me too much, so I don't.

And I really hate it when I'm flipping chanels and come across one because even though I try to flip through it quickly, it's too late.

I was impressed with your city too for the All Star game. Yay San Fran. And I'm glad you admitted you don't like Barry because I don't either, but I wasn't going to disrespect your blog ranting about him. I didn't like him in Pittsburgh, and I was happy when Atlanta didn't sign him.

7/13/2007 7:12 AM  
Blogger Bravie said...

Let's just say that I am not the only one to boo him when he walks onto the field. My Mother gives me an elbow everytime.

7/13/2007 7:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know I really lost any ioda of respect I had for him when the Strike happened and he wanted a judge to suspend his child support payments.

*eye roll*

7/13/2007 7:57 AM  
Blogger Schnookie said...

LMAO @ Glowie :-)

I love scary movies. Except for the latest trend of torture movies like Saw, Hostile etc. They freak me out too much.

7/13/2007 9:00 AM  
Blogger mtw said...

I thought Dykes on Bikes was a Dr. Seuss book?

7/13/2007 9:17 AM  
Blogger momma said...

*smoooooooooooch*

Happy Friday the 13th!!!!

7/13/2007 9:24 AM  
Blogger MM said...

I hate skeery movies, too. I think Signs was one of the few I actually saw in a theater. I ended up loving that movie, lol. But slasher/killer movies, no thanks!

BTW, I'll write back to you as soon as I know something.

*smooch*

7/13/2007 11:52 AM  
Blogger Puffy said...

*carries black cat and walks under ladder*

7/15/2007 11:20 PM  
Blogger MM said...

Happy Tuesday the 17th!!!


*nudge*

7/17/2007 10:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home